Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pray For Your Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pray For Your Future Husband (314 Views)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Your Future Husband by FROkoroMiss(f): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
After The Singles Vigil

Last week we held a #singles vigil with @hephzibahfrances and this came up afterwards.

12 ladies.
Leading 144 others in #Praying For Their Future Husband.
For 21 Days.

I mentioned this during our singles prayer vigil last week. It's been on my heart for weeks.

So I believe God dropped this plan for 12 ladies to lead 144 ladies put together (12 ladies in each of their groups) in praying for their #FutureHusband with the book PRAYERS FOR YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND for 21 days.

We would give the ladies who sign up to lead other ladies the book PRAYERS FOR YOUR FUTURE #HUSBAND #ebook FREE. But they are to make flyers, and publicise for their own individual 12 ladies to join their group for prayers. Maybe not not publicise so much if they already have personal friends they want to do this challenge with them.

BUT their 12 ladies don't get the PRAYERS FOR YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND book free. They are to PURCHASE their own copy at 1500naira ebook or 2000 naira hard copy or can can get them on online stores like Amazon kindle and paperback, okadabooks and Bambooks .

Every of their 12 ladies are to get their own copy of the book so the challenge is set on same pedestal.

They meet in their group with the one lady who signs up with us leading them Daily in prayers for their future husband. The lady leading can also chose to apart from the prayers, share the midnight PRAISE AND PRAYERS FOR YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND CHALLENGE with them from my #Youtubechannel

You can chose individually if you want to do this along with a fast or not.

PLEASE NOTE: PRAYERS FOR YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND CHALLENGE IS NOT FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO FIND YOU. We have seen that happen as God responds to our faith BUT the challenge is because as #wives it is our life long responsibility to PRAY for our husband's. Plus many men are bound. In darkness. Etc. God needs women to pray men out of the bondage many are in. Would He find you?

Please send me a dm or email okorofrances@gmail.com if you want to sign up to lead 12 other women on this.

Or send us a dm.

#prayereforyourfuturehusband #futureHusband #FutureWifey #wife

Re: Pray For Your Future Husband by rickpat(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
na wa

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Mental Illness: Meaning, Signs, Awareness And Possible Solutions / What Is The Difference Between Love, Lust And Infatuation / Why Does He Keep Me Around If He Doesn’t Want A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.