Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience (29276 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE / Photos: Woman Share Her Nud Pic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Weezy463: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2022
donleo92:
e better make I straff asahwo than married woman.
cos I no say I no fit be rev father.
shey ur heaven sure like dis??

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Weezy463:

he sha enjoy am??
he is a womanizer,so don't really care to know.I just don't support friending a married woman I mean they are many single ladies out there.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Weezy463: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
he is a womanizer,so don't really care to know.I just don't support friending a married woman I mean they are many single ladies out there.
o ti ye mi
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Weezy463:

o ti ye mi
translation please
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Sureplug123(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2022
donleo92:
e better make I straff asahwo than married woman.
cos I no say I no fit be rev father.
some are married

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by immortalmortal: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Yes i Have. Slept With 2 married woman and made out with one, we never had sex, just kisses and smooches. The first woman, we've done it like 12times. 6 times in her matrimonial home, once in my house and 5 times in a hotel all Between 2013 and 2020. I'll still do it with her again if the opportunity comes. She keeps saying it won't happen again every time we do it, But we both find ourselves irresistable. The second one was a one time experience and one of the best i have ever had. Distance is a barrier. The third wouldn't let me because there was no condom and she was unsafe, she didn't want to take chances. Married or not married, woman na woman. If a married man sleeps with a single girl its okay? but if a married woman sleeps with a single man destinies are involved? Make una try get sense. Sex is sex whether married or single, It does not matter. As long as both parties agree and enjoy the do. Women should also enjoy variety especially if their husband cant satisfy them

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Maurlupo(f): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Make her husband catch you fes.......you go dream dream.sheybi your head no correct nii....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by silibaba: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Roon9:
Disgusting bro! Please delete this topic jor

I was about typing this same thing. So disgusting.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by silibaba: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Kobicove:

How did you get the chance to sleep with her up to 30 times if she was still living with her husband even if he is a frequent traveller? undecided
you forget say underage full nairaland?

Many of them here are toddlers just opportune to own and Android phone with access to free 20mb opera mini data.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by immortalmortal: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2022
immortalmortal:
Yes i Have. Slept With 2 married woman and made out with one, we never had sex, just kisses and smooches. The first woman, we've done it like 12times. 6 times in her matrimonial home, once in my house and 5 times in a hotel all Between 2013 and 2020. I'll still do it with her again if the opportunity comes. She keeps saying it won't happen again every time we do it, But we both find ourselves irresistable. The second one was a one time experience and one of the best i have ever had. Distance is a barrier. The third wouldn't let me because there was no condom and she was unsafe, she didn't want to take chances. Married or not married, woman na woman. If a married man sleeps with a single girl its okay? but if a married woman sleeps with a single man destinies are involved? Make una try get sense. Sex is sex whether married or single, It does not matter. As long as both parties agree and enjoy the do. Women should also enjoy variety especially if their husband cant satisfy them

How could i have forgotten Susan? Stays with her husband and 3 kids in Asaba. She came for a "conference" once when i was in Asaba and twice when i was in PH. Her head game is awesome. She gave me 2 condition for doing it again with her. 1. I most come to Asaba, and 2. I must eat her Pussy. She's so sweet even after having 3 kids.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by DryMouth: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2022
The only reason I can't sleep with a married woman is that I wouldn't like to hurt another man(her husband) nothing more.

There no curse attached to sleeping with a married woman, dnt let any idiot lie to you. Afterall sleeeping with married men is the order of the day. What now makes sleeping with a married woman special.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Finnese001: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Marriex women toto dey sweet wella grin

My nigga I sight you grin

Leave all these holier than thou

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Kingzeez10: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Destiblack:
The day you start bleeping another man's wife, when you are aware she is married. That is the day you reduced your destiny by 50% forever and someone must surely use your lovely wife for sex slavery.

Bleep whatever you think about me, there is no competition in destiny.

Liar. Go to diary of naija girl page on IG and see married women boasting of sleeping with their husband's friends. Some said they did it because their husbands cheated on them first. Crazy things has been happening lately.

9 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Visasolution048: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2022
immortalmortal:

All these talk can sweet......When you aren't in the receiving end..

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Destiblack(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Liar. Go to diary of naija girl page on IG and see married women boasting of sleeping with their husband's friends. Some said they did it because their husbands cheated on them first. Crazy things has been happening lately.

Their husbands did same to peoples wives, mind you never call me a liar cos I gave my opinion bro.

Most guys that slept with people's wives when they were single or married, their domestic workers are the true father of their kids.

If there should be a DNA test for every home in Nigeria from 1970 till date you will relate with what am saying.

Bleep whatever you think about me, cos there's no competition in destiny.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by immortalmortal: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Visasolution048:

All these talk can sweet......When you aren't in the receiving end..

I really dont care. If my woman gives another man pleasure and derives pleasure from it, i dont see the big deal

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Visasolution048: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Destiblack:

Their husbands did same to peoples wives, mind you never call me a liar cos I gave my opinion bro.

Most guys that slept with people's wives when they were single or married, their domestic workers are the true father of their kids.

If there should be a DNA test for every home in Nigeria from 1970 till date you will relate with what am saying.

God bless you broo....
They say do to others what you want them to do to you...

If you fvck person wife..them go fvck your wife too.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Visasolution048: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2022
immortalmortal:

I really don't care. If my woman gives another man pleasure and derives pleasure from it, I don't see the big deal

Wait until you experience that before concluding. And also wait to see the magnitude of who she decides to share her puss** with before saying you really don't care. .

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by immortalmortal: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Destiblack:

Why do you guys like to make this thing one sided? How about a woman who's husband is sleeping with small girls? Would you say she slept with someone elses husband that is why?
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
This is not something you brag with because it's a shameful thing to admit, not everything you bring out from your closet all in the name of being hailed or forming one thing...

So what about ladies who sleeps with married men and then brag with it? Some even go as far as posting the pictures and videos online. Why u never condemn your fellow gender who sleeps around with married men? Sense fall on you there.

9 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by immortalmortal: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Maurlupo:
Make her husband catch you fes.......you go dream dream.sheybi your head no correct nii....

Na your type dey sleep with person husband.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by immortalmortal: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Visasolution048:

Wait until you experience that before concluding. And also wait to see the magnitude of who she decides to share her puss** with before saying you really don't care. .

I have been there... No be today

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Visasolution048: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2022
immortalmortal:

I have been there... No, be today
Okay ooh.Flex. ....
grin grin grin grin grin
Marriage of Adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by sorosoke101: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Kobicove:

How did you get the chance to sleep with her up to 30 times if she was still living with her husband even if he is a frequent traveller? undecided
she comes in the night around 12am and leaves my room 4am as early as possible she will be telling me she doesn't want her dad to know I suspected foul play but I couldn't figure it out
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by GreaterFuture6: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Cokahot:
Stf u u stupid hypocrites, we too dey form holy. I have bleeped them. Our pastors here 4naija do it daily,weekly. No biggie
Yhhh, I am not supporting it or anything, but it happens
Why the whole spirituality and Taboo around it as if it's some highly mystic stuff
Do these curses and spiritual stuffs not apply to single women and Married men too??
Actually very very common, abi are the spirits & the God's partial...

6 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Fakbrown: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Bunch of hypocrites, I may not like it but I think there is no curse attached sleeping with married woman, what of women that sleep with married men, and still get married to rich single men, Bleep who you want to Bleep if you are comfortable

14 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by tizzle(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2022
DryMouth:
The only reason I can't sleep with a married woman is that I wouldn't like to hurt another man(her husband) nothing more.

There no curse attached to sleeping with a married woman, dnt let any idiot lie to you. Afterall sleeeping with married men is the order of the day. What now makes sleeping with a married woman special.

You can do it without his knowledge
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Destiblack:
The day you start bleeping another man's wife, when you are aware she is married. That is the day you reduced your destiny by 50% forever and someone must surely use your lovely wife for sex slavery.

Bleep whatever you think about me, there is no competition in destiny.

Calm down guy man, the world isn’t that serious. Just as someone rightly pointed out, girls do it and it’s no biggie, Abi guys get different judgement ontop this kind matter?

NB: I’m totally against all forms of infidelity

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by koolest4christ(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Before you have sex with married woman, know that what goes around, comes around. Men will surely do that to your wife.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2022
immortalmortal:

Na your type dey sleep with person husband.

This one is more worried about being caught. You’re right, under the right conditions (guaranteed secrecy), this one will sleep with someone’s spouse. I totally agree with you

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.