Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience (29291 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE / Photos: Woman Share Her Nud Pic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Weezy463: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lash any married woman weh come ur way,put religion aside...after u don nack her finish,then pick up ur religion...i trust myself,me i no dey dull myself o

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Weezy463: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Obakoolex:
Topics like this brings out the hypocrisy in people. No one will ever admit of doing it, even condemn and curse people that are doing it. Yet infidelity in Nigeria is 80% among marriages....who con dey straff who then
grin
Obakoolex:
Topics like this brings out the hypocrisy in people. No one will ever admit of doing it, even condemn and curse people that are doing it. Yet infidelity in Nigeria is 80% among marriages....who con dey straff who then
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by tibatobi: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Never did, and never going to try that shit....a friend of mine once did that and i was a witnessed, the painful part was that When this
married woman became pregnant for her husband this guy man was still having sex with her on top the belle. I felt really disgusted and began to loss respect for some women, I have to start avoiding this nigga too.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
u know wether na ur friend get the belle
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
sometimes I even wonder if that pregnancy even belong to her husband self because this guy just login without any form of protection. marriage come dey scare me self as I the see this kind thing. sad sad sad
Just imagine the nonsense.. Shebi he will marry one day na. Na so dem go use him wife pussy as case study too
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by BigYash: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
arthurwillia:
Useless people full this app I swear.. Destiny will reduce another said that thing no good O, to dey sleep with married woman, another said it attracts misfortune one say him grandma say na curse, your grandmama na dibia, one say an 1001 ways to die. Useless ascertions based on fallacy and backwardness.. Hypocrites

You can sleep with someone who isn't married but has a bf and it's good to you, it's not a curse, God loves but its marriage that you draw the line, ori yin ti daru sirs.

It’s always the girl that brings misfortuneee, you’ll never see where guy give girl misfortuneeee because they had sex, na the girl Go every bring am even the one wey misfortuneeee don finish him family before.

Sleeping with anybody isn’t good married or not, if you Dey lash anybody lash go. Don’t draw the line anywhere everything na sin, sin with your full chest or not, there’s nothing like half sin
Make all of una getat
Una don make bros para.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by 3gpvids: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yeah i missed a UCL final match because of it

how woman you marry go dey carry family for head then you the man go still thief the woman money go play pool,drink and mess urself up in public

Oya na aunty say see vagina gee me preeq,sir cannot fit cause all him strength don finish for pool office arguements and gin

So when aunty gee me greenlight for like 2 months plus,i fall yakata but aunty need pikin,me i no gree,maka resemblance stuffs

That UCL night knack is one i cannot forget for the rest of my life why i was distracted with people shouting goal! up B up B..aunty held both the spread wrapper and the bed sheats and cried. since my mind was somewhere else,i was worried if someone might have heard her in the neighbourhood after i finish

I scout the compound first to make sure say nobody hide somewhere before aunty fit move

If no be say aunty bring another leg(pikin matter) and the land.... go para if e blow up,i for no run.atleast e better pass some broke ass gals then
Old wounds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Wizywiz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
delzbaba:
Never try it, i remember one of my friends that did with a married woman in abuja, oh boy suddenly he started being involved in different motor accidents, he lost his car and almost lost his legs, now he is married and his wife has been unable to concieve after six years,,,,run oh.
so how do we prove that his involvement with the married woman then is the curse of his wives inability to conceive yet..or his numerous accidents then? All he is going through now is normal and can happen to anyone...abeg make we stop all these falacy

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
killmods:

Just imagine the nonsense.. Shebi he will marry one day na. Na so dem go use him wife pussy as case study too
Nah there type self go they like put eyes for their own wives and monitoring them all over after damaging another man's wife, but lass lass the law of karma would take it cause cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
tibatobi:
u know wether na ur friend get the belle
it is possible he once disclosed to me of sleeping with her on some occasions without protection before the pregnancy, so yes there is possibility that they baby is his, I just feel sorry for the poor husband

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by marsman: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
I once Bleep a married alien on mars, i was not sure they were married or both were females/males cheesy. The thing is that: two aliens spotted me from afar, setting up our communication instrument to improve our visual connection to earth, I looked back and I saw two green coloured duo big eyed creatures staring at my cute ass, noticing the fact that I have caught their gaze, one ran away while the other stood it ground. I then walked towards the other one still staring, touched one of it tenticles, pulled it into my safe tent with oxygen and drilled the shit out of the hole I saw underneath the slimy tenticles. You cant blame me, my balls where already dark green from not fucking for many days on my mission on Mars, so when I saw a hole under the aliens tenticles, spreading down to the kneels, I knew I had to Bleep it for 2 straight hours. I believe the alien was married beause I saw something like a ring on one of the tenticles, It later told me through telepathy that it wished I was it's weak husband than ran away, thats I look way stronger; all this while i gave what i believe can be called an alien orgasm kiss

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Rrchrd(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
I fit sleep with widow, single mum or divorcee but I will never sleep with a married woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Godwin5766(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
sorosoke101:
Men! She lied to me she was single, after smashing her close to 30 times someone exposed her secret to me. And her husband was a bus driver (traveler). This was during my nysc days in ondo state
30 times ??
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by delzbaba(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wizywiz:
so how do we prove that his involvement with the married woman then is the curse of his wives inability to conceive yet..or his numerous accidents then? All he is going through now is normal and can happen to anyone...abeg make we stop all these falacy
you dey live normal happy life, you come sleep with woman wey dey chop from the same plate with another man, suddenly bad things come dey happen to you repeatedly? Even a quack prophet can decipher the cause.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by CSTRR: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
I almost did it. But fear of God dey.
Her husband left her with four kids and went to the village.

She begged and begged for my dickk, but no.
That is one sin I won't commit.

She is still asking for it.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Wizywiz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
delzbaba:
you dey live normal happy life, you come sleep with woman wey dey chop from the same plate with another man, suddenly bad things come dey happen to you repeatedly? Even a quack prophet can decipher the cause.
still no prove bro..

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by delzbaba(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wizywiz:
still no prove bro..
ok goodluck.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by flokii: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Unless unknowingly, if not I'd just free her.. spiritual men will know the dangers in sleeping with another man's wife.
The problem however is that the married women too want love from cute guys not minding the effect. It's left for the guy to use his head and flee.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Victerica(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is a crime and a sin against humanity and God!

It is not justifiable in any way...

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by ayo2008: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
greatfucker:
as the topic above have u ever have sex with a married woman how does it end
or

has a married woman seduce u before how does it end pls share yr experience

What is their to share?
Committing adultery without another women. Haba.
God hates adultery.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by arthurwillia(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
maasoap:

I don't even understand why sleeping with married women is a curse and taboo but sleeping with married men is never that.

I’m telling you
You’ll see them calling sex with marrried men runs or hook up but married woman is a taboo or curse

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by arthurwillia(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
ayo2008:

What is their to share?
Committing adultery without another women. Haba.
God hates adultery.
Don’t narrow down please
God hates fornication, adultery, lies and so on.. of you are doing any of this, we are all in the same WhatsApp groip
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by arthurwillia(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
BigYash:
Una don make bros para.. grin

Haha the thing pain me na
Hypocrites everywhere lol
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by DaInferno(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
immortalmortal:
Yes i Have. Slept With 2 married woman and made out with one, we never had sex, just kisses and smooches. The first woman, we've done it like 12times. 6 times in her matrimonial home, once in my house and 5 times in a hotel all Between 2013 and 2020. I'll still do it with her again if the opportunity comes. She keeps saying it won't happen again every time we do it, But we both find ourselves irresistable. The second one was a one time experience and one of the best i have ever had. Distance is a barrier. The third wouldn't let me because there was no condom and she was unsafe, she didn't want to take chances. Married or not married, woman na woman. If a married man sleeps with a single girl its okay? but if a married woman sleeps with a single man destinies are involved? Make una try get sense. Sex is sex whether married or single, It does not matter. As long as both parties agree and enjoy the do. Women should also enjoy variety especially if their husband cant satisfy them
grin cheesy cheesy so dumb!
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by arthurwillia(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
sentiments aside,what you said is sadly the truth,we build up these sentiments and emotions around married pvssy,to protect it from other dicks,it shows men jealousy and fear to have their pvssy trespassed on,,what about the husband that is a frequent Traveller can he swear that he does not fvck prostitutes and have numerous girlfriends,the only real crime is getting caught.
you’ve said it all
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Harbolarji19(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yes it’s was so wierd
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by arthurwillia(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
CSTRR:
I almost did it. But fear of God dey.
Her husband left her with four kids and went to the village.

She begged and begged for my dickk, but no.
That is one sin I won't commit.

She is still asking for it.
give me her number

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by arthurwillia(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rrchrd:
I fit sleep with widow, single mum or divorcee but I will never sleep with a married woman
You fit commit fornication but you will never commit adultery, lol abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Uptheante(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Never did, and never going to try that shit....a friend of mine once did that and i was a witnessed, the painful part was that When this
married woman became pregnant for her husband this guy man was still having sex with her on top the belle. I felt really disgusted and began to loss respect for some women, I have to start avoiding this nigga too.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Its very likely that the pregnancy actually belong to ur guy & not the woman's husband as falsely assumed
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Uptheante:

Its very likely that the pregnancy actually belong to ur guy & not the woman's husband as falsely assumed
sure there is every possibility because at a stage they began to have unprotected sex, so it is very likely just like you said.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Lastpharoah33: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
With the magnitude of sexual immorality Exhibited in this thread, it's safe to say this thread will never get to the promise land.

My candid advice is for everyone involved in this unhealthy fetish to come forward and share before the mods does the expected.

I am grossly disappointed as I have perused the first two pages of the thread without an autograph from NwaAmaikpe.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by BigYash: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
arthurwillia:

Haha the thing pain me na
Hypocrites everywhere lol
. grin I swear

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by ifinger: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gboju any woman is bedable so far it's mutual!
I remember once this lady i fokd , she was like

no oh bad thing wud happen, yet she came herself to the hotel I booked , her hubby called her while I was sokin her juggs she lied she was on her way to the market? Are u kidding me!
The other one I am bonking now wud fok me anyway so far I slip in some cash in her purse while the hubby is busy posting quotable quotes on Facebook

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.