Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! (23177 Views)

Miracle: Man Survives Fall From 4,000-foot Sheer Cliff In Sri Lanka. (photos) / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 / LEARN HOW TO MAKE #200.000 ON A STRIP FOR COCOA EXPORT BUZ WITH NO CAPITAL STAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
coogar:

move over then. . . . .let me deal with the anti-bimbo twits on these pages. . . .
i dunno why nigerians choose to be blind to bare facts staring at them in the faces?
is the system faulty or not? no one has answered that. . . .
what is the difference between students who don't pay taxes with no recourse to public funds and visitors with no recourse to public funds?why can't the british embassy in nigeria ensure applicants on visitor's visa provide a sound health insurance scheme that can easily be verified?
if y'all cannot provide answers to these questions, then y'all must be having a pipe dream accusing bimbo of defrauding the system.

coogar
let me say this to you for the last time. A single Nigerian student in the UK on degree or masters course pays at-least £15,000 a yr into the system and the same student is allowed to work and PAY-IN into the system AGAIN, so a student is entitled to health care treatment.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2011
justwise:

coogar
let me say this to you for the last time. A single Nigerian student in the UK on degree or masters course pays at-least £15,000 a yr into the system and the same student is allowed to work and PAY-IN into the system AGAIN, so a student is entitled to health care treatment.

Wrong. What about students who don't work, are you suggesting that the fees covers medical care? Lots of people on student / resident visas work and contribute into the system yet do not have rights to free housing, student loans, tax credits etc, paying taxes is an automatic right to all services.

The whole set-up of the NHS is wrong, it's set up as a peerless system where anyone who shows up at a hospital gets treated irrespective of their immigration status.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by seyibrown(f): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2011
coogar:

if twitter n facebook can remove the president of egypt, cameron will resign should something happen to bimbo's kids in nigeria. cameron must know it's the facilities in this country that kept those babies alive and that same facility does not exist in nigeria. heaven forbid it, sending those children to naija is akin to sending them to death. . . . .the whole world is watching. c[/b]ameron cannot be as obdurate as [b]c[/b]laremont though to send em back(even though their names start with "c"wink!

[b]Stop insulting Nigeria! Facilities to nurse prematurely-born babies exist (private hospitals, and limited in public hospitals)and they can be nursed to health at a fraction of what it costs in the UK!

move over then. . . . .let me deal with the anti-bimbo twits on these pages. . . .
i dunno why nigerians choose to be blind to bare facts staring at them in the faces?

is the system faulty or not? no one has answered that. . . .
what is the difference between students who don't pay taxes with no recourse to public funds and visitors with no recourse to public funds?
why can't the british embassy in nigeria ensure applicants on visitor's visa provide a sound health insurance scheme that can easily be verified?

if y'all cannot provide answers to these questions, then y'all must be having a pipe dream accusing bimbo of defrauding the system.

Students are 'resident' (note not 'ordinarily resident' as with ILR or LLR though), while Visitors are just visiting!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2011
naijababe:

Wrong. What about students who don't work, are you suggesting that the fees covers medical care? Lots of people on student / resident visas work and contribute into the system yet do not have rights to free housing, student loans, tax credits etc, paying taxes is an automatic right to all services.

The whole set-up of the NHS is wrong, it's set up as a peerless system where anyone who shows up at a hospital gets treated irrespective of their immigration status.

You are talking as if those students sleeps in the hospital through out the yr, many student don't even use the NHS through out their stay in the UK. How many visitors pay that much into the system in a yr?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2011
justwise:

coogar

put your eyes on the ball. what about the students whose parents told them not to work. their upkeep are wired to them from nigeria by their rich parents. the parents have told them not to work so they can concentrate on their studies here. what do those pay back into the system? think like a grown man, abeg.

seyibrown:

Stop insulting Nigeria! Facilities to nurse prematurely-born babies exist (private hospitals, and limited in public hospitals)and they can be nursed to health at a fraction of what it costs in the UK!

facilities to nurse multiple births exist in nigeria? grin cheesy has there ever been a case of surviving quintuplets in the history of nigeria. at least one of the kids or the mother must die. we don't even have competent doctors who are skilled to that level and we don't have the power supply to keep those babies breathing.  if you think nigeria is the dog's bollocks, when you get pregnant - go to nigeria and deliver your baby. grin

Students are 'resident' (note not 'ordinarily resident' as with ILR or LLR though), while Visitors are just visiting!

so indulge me, please. . . . .visitors are just visiting but some get 5 yrs visiting visa albeit they have to return every 6 months. . . .so a visitor comes in every 6 months, rents a flat, pays council tax, road tax, tv license cos he watches bbc free on his own tv and you are telling me he's not paying back into the system? the system is very faulty. resident or no residents. . . . .
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
coogar:

put your eyes on the ball. what about the students whose parents told them not to work. their upkeep are wired to them from nigeria by their rich parents. the parents have told them not to work so they can concentrate on their studies here. what do those pay back into the system? think like a grown man, abeg.

facilities to nurse multiple births exist in nigeria? grin cheesy has there ever been a case of surviving quintuplets in the history of nigeria. at least one of the kids or the mother must die. we don't even have competent doctors who are skilled to that level and we don't have the power supply to keep those babies breathing.  if you think nigeria is the dog's bollocks, when you get pregnant - go to nigeria and deliver your baby. grin

so indulge me, please. . . . .visitors are just visiting but some get 5 yrs visiting visa albeit they have to return every 6 months. . . .so a visitor comes in every 6 months, rents a flat, pays council tax, road tax, tv license cos he watches bbc free on his own tv and you are telling me he's not paying back into the system? the system is very faulty. resident or no residents. . . . .

Absolute drivel !
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2011
claremont:

Absolute drivel !

Brother Claremont, what part's drivel?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2011
Siena:

Brother Claremont, what part's drivel?

let him grapple at straws - he has been beaten hands down yet again so expect him to come up with more baseless theories![

claremont:

Absolute drivel !

you will sleep tonight having head/belly-aches knowing you have been owned. wink the next time you argue about immigration issues without having credible facts to back it up, i shall piss in your nostrils again and again and again. cool
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
There is a proverb that is often said in my home town; When a well-dressed man with a hat to match is walking down the road, and a mad man comes from behind him and snatches the hat of the well-dressed man. It will be fool-hardy for the well-dressed man to run after the mad man to retrieve his hat, otherwise everyone watching will think they both are mad. This proverb is apt on this occasion. grin
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by gohome: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
I am really embarrassed from what I can see going on here.

Claremont
I have followed your post through out this thread and never bothered to reply you. I have loved the way you have stood your grounds though, it shows passion for what you believe in, its a good trait but I think you have a big problem,  no jokes. I am not a psychologist but its not hard to tell from your post. Written words don't lie. You have typed the most characters in this thread with no articulation. You have called an 'innocent' person fraud, thief, and all sort without good reasons. nl is suppose to be a place to learn new things and not to win an argument its a shame you have not. I know you lack comprehension skills, critical reasoning and all sort to convince or win an argument but you can always learn. Some of the reasons I am proposing,

1. You have to stop reading and watching unintelligent stuff. Instead of reading dailymail, read Times, instead of watching E, watch CNN. You should also be able to sort what is intelligent and what is not. I want to understand you are a man that would want to be able to handle life and death decisions and not a house wife. Its not an uphill task, its possible. Lemme show you how

Its not rocket science to know that dailymail is got a market. we all know them. They are in business. That market will want to hear something in particular. They will want to feed that particular market with that particular stuff. If you want to be big in life, you have to pull away from those kind of people. you have to read structured writeups. it will help you make better judgement not just in nl, but in your personal life.  You have to be able to sieve bad information, misinformation and proper information. if not your wife fit pursue your mama from house because of lack of this skill.

Lets look at dailymail again

The Nigerian whose five babies on the NHS cost us £200,000 is married to a tycoon,  However the Daily Mail has learnt that her husband, who remains in Nigeria, is a wealthy businessman.
University-educated Ohi Nasir Ilavbare is chief executive of his own logistics company whose clients include British American Tobacco  and DHL.

Have you asked how big Spry Logistics is? have you cared to ask what service they provide? what is the contract weight? We all know how businesses run in Nigeria.  being educated and have clients like DHL doesn't make you a tycoon. That wasn't hard, was it?

Lemme play the devil's advocate and agree with dailymail, okay,he is a tycoon

Nigerian mother who cost NHS £200,000 after coming to Britain to have quintuplets is working illegally as an Avon Lady
Yesterday a neighbour said: 'She has dropped at least two Avon booklets through the door in the past couple of months. I'm sure she has visited other homes in surrounding streets.She’s definitely working for Avon because I bought something from her last month. She never let on that she was not allowed to work in this country.’, dailymail

What Tycoon's wife does the bolded. Broke arse Students don't even do that. Dailymail reported the issue of her working as Avon Lady in a manner that suggested that she must have been raking in large sums of money working as an Avon Lady, but investigation shows that Avon representatives only make meager amount that is not even enough to pay phone bills. Nigerians who had worked as sales representatives or agents to Avon claimed that there is never a way you can make a living working as Avon lady as being misled by the British press unless you have a vast network of friends that runs into thousands because you get paid commission on the products you are retailing. And only a handful of old Nigerians use the products if you don't know that.

Cant you see that dailymail is just trying to sell? if you haven't learnt anything this weekend, take this one home, [size=15pt]NEVER YOU BASED YOU JUDGEMENT AND DECISION ON MISINFORMATION<<<<< IT CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE [/size]

[size=15pt]Coogar
[/size]
I have also liked the way you have pursued your case, it shows resilience. it is also a good trait. I don't agree with some of your thoughts though. This woman could be fraudulent. It is possible for her to be. when you argue, you have to put that into consideration as well. Don't get me wrong, you are absolutely right by your stance, that is my stance as well. As it stand now, MRS BIMBO IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2011
gohome:

I am really embarrassed from what I can see going on here.
Claremont
You have called an 'innocent' person fraud, thief, and all sort without good reasons.

Definition of Fraud: Wrongful or crimina[/b]l [b]deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

If indeed you have followed the arguments so far, then you will know that Bimbo fits this classical description. The Daily Mail engages in investigative journalism, I do agree that some parts of the report may have been garnished to provoke public opinion, but by and large, the FACTS of this saga indicates that a fraudulent action was committed.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by gohome: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2011
claremont:

Definition of Fraud: Wrongful or crimina[/b]l [b]deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

If indeed you have followed the arguments so far, then you will know that Bimbo fits this classical description. The Daily Mail engages in investigative journalism, I do agree that some parts of the report may have been garnished to provoke public opinion, but by and large, the FACTS of this saga indicates that a fraudulent action was committed.

There you go again. Bimbo fitting this classical description of fraud (especially when this so called description is from your mind) doesn't qualify her to be fraud. Analytic and Comprehension skills is still lacking. Its a gradual process. If you do what I said in my post above, you will greatly improve, trust me.

I am glad you replied though. It showed you read it. Just reflect on what I wrote, you will wake up a new improve person.

Goodnight
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by LadyT(f): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
The woman is a FRAUD for Gods sake. 

She lied about not having a roof over her head
She lied about not having any support back home
She lied about coming to the UK just as a visitor
Shes lied about her reasons of needing to stay in the UK
She lied about her husband fleeing once he knew she was carrying quinns yet his name and signature is on the birth certificate and up until recently he had a picture of all 5 babies sprawled on the bed and not a hospital bed either on his facebook page! looked like a king size bed to me.

Lie after lie after lie.  You can all put your casey anthony shades and earplugs in but that woman is a liar.

And its a great shame people wont face the facts and speak the truth oh well speaks volumes on a lot of peoples characters
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
LadyT:

The woman is a FRAUD for Gods sake. 

She lied about not having a roof over her head
She lied about not having any support back home
She lied about coming to the UK just as a visitor
Shes lied about her reasons of needing to stay in the UK
She lied about her husband fleeing once he knew she was carrying quinns yet his name and signature is on the birth certificate and up until recently he had a picture of all 5 babies sprawled on the bed and not a hospital bed either! looked like a king size bed to me.

Lie after lie after lie.  You can all put your casey anthony shades and earplugs in but that woman is a liar.

And its a great shame people wont face the facts and speak the truth oh well speaks volumes on a lot of peoples characters

It is indeed a reflection of their character!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by N101: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
coogar:

if twitter n facebook can remove the president of egypt, cameron will resign should something happen to bimbo's kids in nigeria. cameron must know it's the facilities in this country that kept those babies alive and that same facility does not exist in nigeria. heaven forbid it, sending those children to naija is akin to sending them to death. . . . .the whole world is watching. [b]c[/b]ameron cannot be as obdurate as [b]c[/b]laremont though to send em back(even though their names start with "c"wink!

I laugh in Mongolese - are you comparing a Twitter and Facebook campaign on this issue to the Egyptian uprising?  They are poles apart!  Not even Nigerians are united on this, be guaranteed a lot of Brits won't remotely be interested, let alone feel as passionately about this as you do. 

Why would David Cameron consider resigning if - God forbid - anything happens to her children in Nigeria should she be deported?  There are too many flaws and contradictions in this story to justify any resignation.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2011
coogar:

there are two kinds of people in the world, the geniuses and the tools. . . . . .the tools get attracted to the headlines without even checking the contents of the article. even when they check the articles, they don't bother to look for quotes from the parties directly connected to the particular case.
on the other hand, a genius looks at the headlines and checks if there's a correlation between it and the content of the article. he searches for credible quotes and then processes the information and applies it to the real world. then if he sees if it makes sense. if it doesn't make sense then it's probably not true.
If your definition of geniuses is someone who sits on his/her couch sifting through newspaper headlines in other to find "correlations", then I am very happy not to be one. We now know where you get your inspiration from, which you eventually "apply to the real world".
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by N101: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2011
coogar:

a lot of brits? grin the opposition party will be more than interested to use that as a tool against the corrupt condem government. cameron is not an airhead. he won't get involved!

You really giving me jokes today. 

Which opposition will be interested in this - the SNP?  The opposition is about as interested in this as the average Brit - right now they have bigger fish to fry.   Plus during the Labour Party's recent tenure very similar things happened and what happened to those cases?  Did they cause any furore by the then opposition? 

Maybe after the summer break this will get a look in, or one or two MPs might mention it if they get the chance.  Not a lot of feathers will get ruffled over this in parliament.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2011
All of una no get work.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by denzel2009: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2011
jennykadry:

All of una no get work.

How are you Asunle?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2011
How far along was she in the pregnany b4 leaving naija? can someone please answer this?

@Denzel
Hello sugariehoney, my rasberry jamilicious bobo kiss kiss
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by debosky(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ gohome

You've made some ridiculous claims in support of your argument.

gohome:

The Nigerian whose five babies on the NHS cost us £200,000 is married to a tycoon,  However the Daily Mail has learnt that her husband, who remains in Nigeria, is a wealthy businessman.
University-educated Ohi Nasir Ilavbare is chief executive of his own logistics company whose clients include British American Tobacco  and DHL.

Have you asked how big Spry Logistics is? have you cared to ask what service they provide? what is the contract weight? We all know how businesses run in Nigeria.  being educated and have clients like DHL doesn't make you a tycoon. That wasn't hard, was it?

You're joking right? How many Nigerians own their own companies and employ people? How many Nigerians own office blocks that they use to run their businesses? Further to the point, how many Nigerians can afford to travel abroad as a proportion of the Nigerian population?

Compared to other Nigerians, many of whom live in shanties all over Lagos and are unable to even afford a taxi not to mention a plane ticket, he is clearly a tycoon. A tycoon is a powerful, wealthy individual in business. Owning your own business, including a large building like that gives you power and wealth in Nigeria - that is undeniable.

Nigerian mother who cost NHS £200,000 after coming to Britain to have quintuplets is working illegally as an Avon Lady
Yesterday a neighbour said: 'She has dropped at least two Avon booklets through the door in the past couple of months. I'm sure she has visited other homes in surrounding streets.She’s definitely working for Avon because I bought something from her last month. She never let on that she was not allowed to work in this country.’, dailymail

What Tycoon's wife does the bolded. Broke arse Students don't even do that. Dailymail reported the issue of her working as Avon Lady in a manner that suggested that she must have been raking in large sums of money working as an Avon Lady, but investigation shows that Avon representatives only make meager amount that is not even enough to pay phone bills. Nigerians who had worked as sales representatives or agents to Avon claimed that there is never a way you can make a living working as Avon lady as being misled by the British press unless you have a vast network of friends that runs into thousands because you get paid commission on the products you are retailing. And only a handful of old Nigerians use the products if you don't know that.

How many tycoon's wives decide to open shops and sell mundane products like sugar, milk and the like just to keep busy? Who says she isn't doing it as a hobby or means to get away from 5 crying babies for a while? She was a make up artist before she left, so there are many reasons why she could consider engaging in this type of activity.

Even if she is working just to support herself, she is still engaging in ILLEGAL activity by working in the UK on a visitor visa. The quantity of profit here is immaterial - the law doesn't stipulate making big profits before working is deemed illegal.

As it stand now, MRS BIMBO IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

Arrant nonsense. Even leaving the baby issue aside for a moment - by virtue of her working as an Avon rep, she has broken the terms of her visa and is liable to be deported.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by VolvoS60(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
This thread is smoking!! grin

Perhaps someone could put me through on something which isn't too clear to me. Why do Mrs. A and her husband (as reported so far) have different names? I don't know whether I have missed something here?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2011
VolvoS60:

This thread is smoking!! grin

Perhaps someone could put me through on something which isn't too clear to me. Why do Mrs. A and her husband (as reported so far) have different names? I don't know whether I have missed something here?
It could be a part of the intricate ploy planned to perfection by the master planner herself, the great Bimbo Ayebola!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by gohome: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2011
debosky:

@ gohome

You've made some ridiculous claims in support of your argument.

You're joking right? How many Nigerians own their own companies and employ people? How many Nigerians own office blocks that they use to run their businesses? Further to the point, how many Nigerians can afford to travel abroad as a proportion of the Nigerian population?

Compared to other Nigerians, many of whom live in shanties all over Lagos and are unable to even afford a taxi not to mention a plane ticket, he is clearly a tycoon. A tycoon is a powerful, wealthy individual in business. Owning your own business, including a large building like that gives you power and wealth in Nigeria - that is undeniable.

Over 22000 post on nl and you are this delusional,  its beats my imagination. Before you reply me, tackle my claims head on. Answer the questions I raised. After that, then you can suggest possible scenario. Also read through at least 3 or 4 of my post, then you will completely understand my argument. 

You are one of those brainwashed people that see people travelling abroad as Tycoons. I know alot of people that own companies, I own one too. I dont know about them, but I am definitely not a tycoon. I dont know what part of the world you reside, but i know many Nigerians own shops. Spry logistics could just be a shop you know. Lemme quote denzel

SPry logistics is just a removal van company. I don't know why people believe what the british media publish, especially that dailymail. they took a picture of a gated block of flats and asked unknown people if the man is rich?

Denzel could be right you know?

Also take into consideration that we do not know the relationship status between this woman and her supposed husband, if a all the husband is legally hers. Like some1 pointed out, they do not even bear the same last name.

debosky:

@ gohome

How many tycoon's wives decide to open shops and sell mundane products like sugar, milk and the like just to keep busy? Who says she isn't doing it as a hobby or means to get away from 5 crying babies for a while? She was a make up artist before she left, so there are many reasons why she could consider engaging in this type of activity.

Even if she is working just to support herself, she is still engaging in ILLEGAL activity by working in the UK on a visitor visa. The quantity of profit here is immaterial - the law doesn't stipulate making big profits before working is deemed illegal.

You certainly did not understand my post. I made those comparison to show claremont how unintelligent reading daily mail is and how contradicting dailymail is. If you have an idea what an avon lady does, then you will agree with me no tycoon's wife, especially after having five babies will do that. If she has access to so much wealth, why on earth would she be holed up in a flat in Poplar or working as an Avon lady?

It is possible she doesn't even work for avon. The so called neighbors claims could be bogus. So until we have proof, I guess we all should leave her innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by LadyT(f): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
gohome really needs to go home and log off. Why are you ignoring the FACTS?!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by seyibrown(f): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
Is gohome = coogar??  grin  grin! I am very suspicous of their 'his' NL movements and opinion on this matter!  grin  grin
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2011
seyibrown:

Is gohome = coogar??  grin  grin! I am very suspicous of their 'his' NL movements and opinion on this matter!  grin  grin

of course! i am gohome and bimbo's husband joined together. . . . .you can add a bit of siena and naijababe to it too.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
I have always viewed Coogar with suspicion, talks like a very dodgy bloke angry
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
claremont:

I have always viewed Coogar with suspicion, talks like a very dodgy bloke angry

very dodgy but his intelligence compared to yours is akin to comparing einstein's brain power to that of a slug.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by seyibrown(f): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2011
coogar:

of course! i am gohome and bimbo's husband joined together. . . . .you can add a bit of siena and naijababe to it too.

grin  grin You think and write alike, and you have now logged on to two computers in that cybercafe! I am sitting directly behind you - the girl in the police uniform!  grin  grin  grin

gohome to the quins, coogar!

ROTFLMAO!  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / 7 Things To Check In Your Car Before A Long Drive - FRSC / Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.