Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today (37192 Views)

Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. / Video: Soludo Finally Gives Anambra A Standard Govt House And Governor’s Lodge / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by tfelicityk(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Mr. Soludo needs Anambra people support to governor the state well...

With this observation - the investors are watching and soon they will return to Anambra state again if security of life and properties are certain.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Splitmind: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Audio sanitary, these ipobians are only good at lying all over the place
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by SarakiBukola: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Seyi Makinde personally chased NRTUW out of Oyo state and heaven didn't fall.
government has the power to deliver good governance if they want.

Wow. So no be everyday you dey smoke weed.

Like the reasonable YOU.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by michlins(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2022
I wish he can sustain it. The lack of sanity is one reason someone like me will not step into Onitsha
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by otuomasirichi: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2022
cool cool cool

Can Lagos State join the moving train Can Lagos Government stop Tinubu Agberos from extorting money from motorist and Keke operators.

I demand something that can never happen.
Lagos State can't do without Agberos, that's where Lagos Government generates income
cool

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Kendroid: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2022
This decision might end up being the worst his administration will ever make. Anambra in general, particularly Onitsha is already the most dangerous city in the South East, now imagine when u take away jobs from touts in the same city. Nowhere will be safe even for Soludo himself. The same thing will happen if the Nigerian Govt. make the same mistake of stopping Yahoo Boiz, crime will triple.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2022
God Almighty Is So Good
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2022
Well... Good start.

However, the real question is sustainability!

The only way to maintain this will be to re-integrate the lowlife touts into something meaningful and profitable. If not, we know how this will end.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2022
I knew Soludu will make a change, that was why I supported him, it's not that hard to differentiate between the smart civilized intellectuals/technocrats determined to make changes, between money hungry political hijackers, who are nothing but parasites.

Nigerians vote for smart intellectuals interesting in working for development not money bag thieves.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by kutitosin(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2022
All na just initial gra gra. They all act sane during their first tenure and run mad during the second.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by EdwardRandy(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

But Nairaland Igbo initially said, there is no Agberos in the East. But some of us that know the East very well, know the truth. Anambra presently has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa. That's a good record. grin grin
Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by shantti(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2022
jmoore:
This is what IPOB wanted to prevent from happening by threatening the elections in Anambra. So good Anambra people defeated IPOB and voted for Soludo.

Ipob and any other person's against soludo is an evil that needs to be eradicated. People like Simon ekpa is already against soludo cos he stopped the Monday sit at home. Why do people detest something so good.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Tomek09(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Mazi Simon Ekpa has given directives for total lockdown of all the 5 Eastern states
If dey born you well defy Mazi directives
[/s]
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by shantti(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Freebills12:
Any agbero seen collecting any kind of money from any tricycle or bus 3 years imprisonment... He even sent DSS to monitor and enforce it.

Just that?? Death would have been better

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Tomek09(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
wow I made it to Frontpage.

Omenkalives this week go sweet sha

Adadike my love let's celebrate this with 3some
me, you and Omenkalives kiss

May this week favour us ooo
shocked shocked shocked

God punish Omenkalives and benuejosh for abandoning poor and useless Benue people at the height of rampaging Fulani herdsmen menace.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by leicestercamper: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Too many agboro here in enugu. Ugwuanyi is a failure

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
agbero still dey awka. dem plenty here
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by madampresident(f): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Nke a bu nke anyi.

God bless Anambra

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Wow. So no be everyday you dey smoke weed.

Like the reasonable YOU.
angry
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Audio sanitary , these ipobians are only good at lying all over the place
it's sanity not sanitary
go school you no gree cheesy
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Freebills12: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
AsampeteNwaanyi:
this thing made me realize that this country can be better if our leaders are serious about it.
if anyone can tell me that upper iweka will be free from agboro I'll never believe the person.

no state is notorious for crimes, na government dey allow those miscreants.
I pray Soludo sustain the tempo.

You are right... Govt sometimes derive one or two favours from those miscreants
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by emerged01(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Lol! Those guys are demons,it is a matter of time they will crawl back.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Jagznation(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2022
There was a day I got to upper iweka by 9:30pm on top the bridge wetin my eye see my mouth no fit talk if this is true it's great news
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by macrodata(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
You are right I must say, Onitsha is calm now.

Onitsha-Owerri road is not left out also, as a matter of fact, sanity have returned back to Onitsha and its environs

May God help Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo

God bless Ndi Anambra for making the right choice

God Bless Ndi IGBO

GOD BLESS LOVERS OF FREEDOM
Your comment position & style of writing makes me believe this handle is Bro Righteousness. grin
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by guychidile: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
U mean am
Thank God o.
Let sanity return to Anambra state.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by McTominay(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Kendroid:
This decision might end up being the worst his administration will ever make. Anambra in general, particularly Onitsha is already the most dangerous city in the South East, now imagine when u take away jobs from touts in the same city. Nowhere will be safe even for Soludo himself. The same thing will happen if the Nigerian Govt. make the same mistake of stopping Yahoo Boiz, crime will triple.
Brotherly, you're wrong here. Stopping yahoo and agbero from operating does not mean increase in crime rate. Agbero and yahoo are already on the increase. The only thing soludo can do is to create an enabling environment that can encourage people to invest and get legitimate work... As for the agbero's, do you know how much is lost daily because of them. Bring in a co-ordinated/ registered group, to handle all issues of ticketing.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Titogbanski: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2022
That has been the case for long....especially since Chris Ngige
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by mauchiz: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Soludo is the best thing that happened to Anambra state, he is not a match to any leader in Nigeria.
He is supposed to be a president not a governor.
Thugs in Nigeria don't allow the real leaders to emerge, touts are the ones ruling Nigeria.

We thank God for blessing Anambra people with Soludo.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2022
macrodata:
Your comment position & style of writing makes me believe this handle is Bro Righteousness. grin

cheesy

The man behind this moniker is a worldly man o
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by anonimi: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Amen ooo

Soludo should keep up the tempo

Initial gragra to make the people go to sleep and leave him to loot them like crazy?
If the people like they should not monitor him closely through their state legislators on how he uses their commonwealth to employ workers for the various activities of government like

- clearing refuse & gutters
- all feeder roads tarred and maintained
- water in every building
- all children in government schools with adequate teachers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock / Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.