Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today (37193 Views)

Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. / Video: Soludo Finally Gives Anambra A Standard Govt House And Governor’s Lodge / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Almaigaa: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Denoh68:
SHUT UP, IDIOT.

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Kendroid: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2022
McTominay:

Brotherly, you're wrong here. Stopping yahoo and agbero from operating does not mean increase in crime rate. Agbero and yahoo are already on the increase. The only thing soludo can do is to create an enabling environment that can encourage people to invest and get legitimate work... As for the agbero's, do you know how much is lost daily because of them. Bring in a co-ordinated/ registered group, to handle all issues of ticketing.
Your response clearly indicate that you've not or you don't reside in Anambra talkmore of Onitsha. Put a call across to anyone living there & ask such person to meet you in Upper Iweka by 7:30pm, then sit back & wait for their reply. When i mean you can call anyone, police & military personnel are included.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Kendroid: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:

My fear, too. I'm afraid they would go into robbery fully.

A lot of them are already relocating to Asaba. Most of Soludo's policies is just a time bomb waiting to explode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) / President Buhari Receives NASS Winners In His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.