Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,402 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? (34284 Views)

You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? / Finding My Doppelganger / Could This Be Jidenna's Doppelganger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by nkemoma(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Even Bubu's lookalike is looking finished

I'd smash Shakira's lookalike
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
That day me and that person go fight

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Wisedove(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
I haven't o cool

But you could check my Profile to see if we look alike! cool

I know someone that looks like you. From edo
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by wallrichy: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omg! You are my split image. My mirror. Can't believe this. My parents got a lot of explaining to do when am in Nigeria. Lol..

[quote author=qekng40 post=111435796]I haven't o cool

But you could check my Profile to see if we look alike! cool[/uote]
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Ofadaman(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
I've met on dude who looked like me and also bears my name, we met on fb after many of my friends added him thinking it was me and I also got many friends request from his friends. Eventually , turns out one person chatted me asking for something that I can't recall, that's when we knew it was a case of mistaken identity , las las I got add the guy and we met up, lol, he's a copy of me , just a richer version.
Las las, the girl I dated was a twin sister to his current girl, so well,it was a good one and we still communicate up to date.

I just hope say my pman no play away match

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Thorondor: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Who do I look like?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Alary: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
I dont even know how I look talk less meeting someone that may look like me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wisedove:

I know someone that looks like you. From edo
Tag her cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
i travel back to lagos and met my exact look alike....funny thing, we just say hi and begin turn back dey look ourselves as we dey waka dey go.......

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
wallrichy:
Omg! You are my split image. My mirror. Can't believe this. My parents got a lot of explaining to do when am in Nigeria. Lol..

Lemme see your picture

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Oceanjagaban: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nobody resemble me
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Contekbbc: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
I haven't o cool

It wouldn't be bad to have one here.. cool

Please check my Profile to see if we look alike! cool grin

Wow
We look EGGZAGLY the same!
Where have you been all these while.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by folake4u(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ah a lot!!!!!

First instance, in secondary school, there's this girl that really resembled me. My Dad came to pick me up from school and he saw her first, he beckoned on her to enter the car, let's go. She was looking at him strangely. Until he asked her name, and she said "Tracy", that's when my Father knew that wasn't me. He drove further to look for me, when he saw me, he told me about his findings which made me laugh. We passed my "twin" and my father looked at her and me again, he was really surprised we had same features.
We still laugh over it till now. cheesy

Then, One time my friend in Delta State messaged me and asked if I came to Delta without him knowing, I said No. He showed me a picture of someone that looks exactly like me. I was surprised!!! She really looked like me. I kept her picture till date.

Then there's also someone that looked like me. Lmao. I've met her. We became friends. We used to prank people that we were twins. And when they find out we're just friends, the shock on their face is something else.
grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by SarakiBukola: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes. I saw Will Smith ...

I was like... mehn. This is my carbon copy without tribal marks.

Mirror image ooo.

shocked shocked shocked

See the picture I took with him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Contekbbc:

Wow We look EGGZAGLY the same! Where have you been all these while. grin grin grin grin
idontbilivit till I see pictures oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by debbydams(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
4teenblaq:
We have see a lot of celebrities having or encountering twin stranger and it's really intriguing.

It would be more awkward and inappropriate if you have one as neighbour or very close to you as it would springs up secret suspicions on the paternity of the family.

grin ;Dwhy did I say so? Because if you stumbled on a look alike somewhere far away from your place, most times people pick up the joke that you should go and ask your dad or mom if they had any way match played before, talk more of a neighbour or a friend.

Before I meet my my doppelganger, a lot of people always meet and say "you look familiar, have we meet before"? " you look exactly like someone I know, have you been to this place or that before"

I was always like "na wa oooo, why I too resemble people"..

One day, I decided to visit my cousin, when I came, I saw a bros with them and I was told that he is my cousin brother in-law..

Wow, I didn't take much note on his look, we started going out, we went to bar, errands, visits etc.

As these were going on, I noticed people were saying, " na your junior brother be DAT?" "Una resemble oooo"

The more we meet people, the more the same remark was given.

Then I took a pic with him, boooommmm
I was shocked too..

Most times, I look at my face in the mirror, could see most of his reflection on me...

Believe me, apart from your relatives, there must be someone in this world that look like you..
no but I used to hear people say I look someone they've met before
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by dematino(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mr Seyi Makinde The Oyo State Governor.
Thorondor:
Who do I look like?

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Contekbbc: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
cheesy
qekng40:

idontbilivit till I see pictures oooo cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Deicide: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Both are recent, besides you're a man. Woman and man dey resemble?
In China, Yes
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Salowise: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thorondor:
Who do I look like?
Chinmark

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Deicide:
In China, Yes
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by FireUpNow(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes oo in the university. I was in 100 level and my lookalike was in final year same department. Students who knew him were always asking me about my elder brother. I was like what is this? To the extent that a girl in his class gave me 3k then I should take it. Oh boy I grub the money and groove my crew. Later I located him and it was really funny that is how we became friends until he left because he graduated before me.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by uuzba(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
In uni, there was this classmate we used to call Carlton.
We named him Carlton after Carlton Banks from the Fresh Prince of Belair.
He was 100% Doppleganger. Hair, face, height, clothes.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by VirileNelly2420: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Both are recent, besides you're a man. Woman and man dey resemble?
Possibly he thought u posted urself and ur lookalike.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Aboguede(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
U just wan tell us how take run ur ashi business for nysc shocked

DryMouth:
At NYSC o..

He was the platoon 4 leader.. when we snapped and they showed me, i was shocked..

We started calling each other twinnie.
He is yoruba and am igbo
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Cutecharlz(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
My younger sis met a guy online (eskimi) as they were conversing, she requested for his pix...BOOOOOM... she screamed my name and the guy got confused. She later sent my pix to the guy and the guy's pix to me.

There and then I saw my doppelganger...

He is based in North while I dey Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Fahdiga(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
I love you
I love you too
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Heavensent01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
I haven't meet one but I hope he's not a thief, I dont want a look alike that's on wanted list o abeg God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Cti28(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Alary:
I dont even know how I look talk less meeting someone that may look like me.
Lol we are in the same boat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning / Schoolgirl Crushed To Death In Nnewi (Graphic Photos) / Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.