Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,862 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? (34279 Views)

You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? / Finding My Doppelganger / Could This Be Jidenna's Doppelganger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Buffalo2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes. He came for an interview with us and we even wore same type and colours of shirt and tie but he didn't make it eventually. We took some pix and exchanged numbers but no time to check time again after some calls
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Shemadex(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
I haven't o cool

It wouldn't be bad to have one here.. cool

Please check my Profile to see if we look alike! cool grin
we look alike
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Possibly he thought u posted urself and ur lookalike.

Oops grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Shemadex(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
No ihavent but iam sure my lookalike might be on this forum!

If you are that person send a DM
we look alike oh
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shemadex:
we look alike
Pictures or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by DryMouth: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Aboguede:
U just wan tell us how take run ur ashi business for nysc shocked

Mugu!

Na boy
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by derecho(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
May God continue to keep us o...imagine the boy dey cult and don hit person. Dem come dey look for am
VillageBus:
When I was in jss1, there was this boy in ss1 that looks exactly like me just bigger. And the boy stubborn, regularly them dey ask am to bring his parents to school e dey refuse, the teachers go come meet me say make i tell our parents to come school, me and more than 5 teachers argue say na my brother, na when I show d surname na him Dem go finally leave me, still dey look me somehow cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Mimipowers: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
6 months newly used *IPhone 12 pro max* for sale/swap (Outright sale : 500K) (to swap with Iphone 11 pro/max *180k-230k

Outright sale is 500k last
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Shemadex(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Pictures or I don't believe it
I am telling u
We look alike
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by batstan(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
DryMouth:
At NYSC o..

He was the platoon 4 leader.. when we snapped and they showed me, i was shocked..

We started calling each other twinnie.
He is yoruba and am igbo
Where is the picture?
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shemadex:
I am telling u We look alike
Quote me on some dead thread with your picture.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Shemadex(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

I am trying to do do ���
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by DAramis: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yeah, one of my lecturer in the university. People always asked about my elder brother which got me confused till I saw him. cry cry

Unfortunately, all students never believed that he is not my elder brother till I cleared their doubt one day by telling them he is of another tribe (Yoruba.... no disrespect to the tribe) while I am of another tribe (both of us bearing different surname).

To crown it all, he married an Igbo woman grin.
I lost contact with him, and got to find out he relocated to the States (Land of Liberty) with his family when he got PhD scholarship opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by BigDawsNet: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
I look like tariq in power
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes.
You look like theniceguy sad
qekng40:

Both are recent, besides you're a man. Woman and man dey resemble?
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Shemadex(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

ar u a musician
Let me hear ur song
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by erenax: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes my look alike is Elon musk... The world's richest man
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yes. You look like theniceguy sad
Wahala don tie gele grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shemadex:
ar u a musician
Let me hear ur song

Yes I'm a musician. They're all on YouTube, click on the link on my signature and help yourself smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Contango(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have never met my doppelgänger but I have seen him on TV. 100% similar in looks and abilities. He currently plays for PSG with jersey number 30 cheesy

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jocularly wink

Besides, you somehow look like Mercy chinwo
qekng40:

Wahala don tie gele grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Jocularly wink
Besides, you somehow look like Mercy chinwo
My comrade for this music thingy grin
But she's more cheeky.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Burruchaga71(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Are u trying to tell us that the second Pic of Shakira is not Shakira?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yeah.

But you also observe some semblance right
qekng40:

My comrade for this music thingy grin

But she's more cheeky.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
No but I’ve seen poor attempts to label and attempts of assassination and maligning someone’s character out of envy so we play smart and fool the fool case closed

Feed them bogus information and watch them scramble show up where there’s cctv a few witnesses is all you need security especially make sure you wind down
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Shemadex(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Yes I'm a musician. They're all on YouTube, click on the link on my signature and help yourself smiley
I should help my self

Okay no prob
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Nmezor(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nope, though once in a while sm ppl mistake me for someone, saying I look like a friend of theirs or relative too...me go just smile and ask to see the person they mistook me for.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Shemadex(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

the site can't be reached jo
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by qekng40(f): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shemadex:
I should help my self
Okay no prob
You seem sad... Sorry if I've crossed it.
That's the easiest way to check for my songs or on Facebook.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by ALFADOS(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
on several occasion I meet so Mann f my resemblance
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Famahzing: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Back then in School lots of folks say I look a lot like the late DA Grin, Rip to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning / Schoolgirl Crushed To Death In Nnewi (Graphic Photos) / Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.