Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller (3880 Views)

Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Wannabenz: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Here's a better picture that confirms it.

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wannabenz:
Here's a better picture that confirms it.
LEGITIMATE!!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Don't tell me you don't know the greatest cuck in the universe before this incident.
I just googled him and saw American Actress MEGHAN MARKLE, i immediately closed the closed the tab, i could already figure things out!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Chiraq77(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chiraq77:
grin cheesy
Very typical isn't?
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Chiraq77(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Very typical isn't?

Haha
Will Simp has to be dumbest Man alive,That Man still hasn't learnt anything,i bet you the Feds are definitely going get into this,and if he won any awards am sure he's going to loose it.

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Guderian(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
It was foolish for him to prove his manliness in such a way.
(His mind be like mehn!! Am a real man for standing for my wife)
He just made a fool of himself.
Later on jada be grinding anoda d*ck angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Sheddy5(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Your Lovely Wedded Wife Goes Out There And Fvvcks A Random Dude, She Probably Enjoyed Every Bit Of It, Screamed At The Top Of Her Voice With Each Thrustt, And Continuously Told Him Not To Stop Because She Does Want The Rodding To End.
Because She Knows How Stupidd You Are, She Had No Fear Coming Out In The Open To Tell The World That She Fvvcked A Random Dude Behind Your Back.
She Comes Back Home To You Of Course And You Accepted Her With Open Arms!!
WTF!

TRP IS WHAAAAAAT?!!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by freddie009(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Exactly my thought, when I saw the video.
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Savedday: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
The worst thing that can ever happen to any man on earth is being a SIMPle man.

Smith! What a terrible way to live the second half of your life.
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chiraq77:

Haha
Will Simp has to be dumbest Man alive,That Man still hasn't learnt anything,i bet you the Feds are definitely going get into this,and if he won any awards am sure he's going to loose it.

BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO SEEK VALIDATIONS FROM THE BIITTCH WHO REDUCES YOU!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Guderian:
It was foolish for him to prove his manliness in such a way.
(His mind be like mehn!! Am a real man for standing for my wife)
He just made a fool of himself.
Later on jada be grinding anoda d*ck angry angry angry
YOU JUST KNOW!!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
freddie009:
Exactly my thought, when I saw the video.
That man-boy is stupidd!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Chiraq77(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dizzyyish:
"What would 2Pac do?" He thought to himself after seeing the look on his beloved's face. Earlier, he had laughed at the joke because he didn't see it as a big deal. But the look on her face... The expression she wore... "No!" He yelled internally, "I must be a man, a REAL man!"

He gathered what little masculinity he had from years of being with an emotional and mental Delilah, strode towards the stage, "She might have slept with my 23 year old son's friend and emasculated me for the world to see, but I'll be damned if anyone one spoke about my queen like that."

He's masculinity low, merely running on fumes he reached his target. By sacrificing his last ounce of manliness he will get immeasurable love and respect from his "significant" other---or so he thought...
He delivered a slap so light with what little testosterone he had that his adversary didn't even rub his cheek. Amazing. A man deprived of his strength by a woman---what would Socrates think of such a thing...

He had accomplished his goal, but the years of being mocked due to the actions of his betrothed was overbearing, his bottled up anger unquenched, he sits down to deliver the verbal touches to his previous physical assault.

"Keep my wife's name out of your f*cking mouth!"
"Yeah, that would show him" he thinks to himself once more. But alas, tis all in vain.
His adversary is unfazed for the most part, this solidifies his stance as a person most would refer to as a 'beta' and his wife still belongs to the skreetz, for she has no love nor respect for an effeminate man---her heart belongs to the deceased.

A fool's journey. A Tale of folly.

Now I say unto the young ones, the naive, those who sleep blissfully in fool's paradise; Do not judge him for he simply does what he knows. Do not look down at those who fumble, but instead, look up to those who have achieved greatness.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others."

101% accurate!!! Will Smith Actually laughed and thought it was funny until d woman looked at will and gave him that look

5 Likes

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Savedday:
The worst thing that can ever happen to any man on earth is being a SIMPle man.

Smith! What a terrible way to live the second half of your life.
He probably thinks jada will put him in high regards now! grin She's just waiting for the next good D to come along.

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chiraq77:

101% accurate!!! Will Smith Actually laughed and thought it was funny until d woman looked at will and gave him that look
He deserves no balls.

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by InfinityFabric: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
How bad was it
Biblical Proportion!

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sheddy5:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
YOU ALREADY KNOW!

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by InfinityFabric: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I just googled him and saw American Actress MEGHAN MARKLE, i immediately closed the closed the tab, i could already figure things out!
It's almost as if she's using Juju on him. It's a total remote control.

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

It's almost as if she's using Juju on him. It's a total remote control.
He is royalty and he has absolutely no power over himself That one is d£ad, he's a walking c0rpse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Biblical Proportion!
VERY TYPICAL.
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by BeerBeerManiple: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
One of the things that cause two niggas to fight is a woman.

You sure say Chris rock self neva chop d kponmo, that’s why will Dey vex.

4 Likes

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
The day I vowed to stop being a captain save-a-hoe was the day. I rushed a dude for insulting my mum grin

Do you know what this woman told me a week later. That why was I fighting on the street. "Na so you take like me" I was stunned undecided

Since that day if you be woman. You go look for trouble and man talk to you anyhow that is your problem. Go call police. I will never form Bruce Lee for any woman again in my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
BeerBeerManiple:
One of the things that cause two niggas to fight is a woman.

You sure say Chris rock self neva chop d kponmo, that’s why will Dey vex.
As we all know, Jada is willing to fvvck any guy that is not her husband!

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by majesticguy: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Forget the I did it for love excuse he gave. I strongly believe he's being manipulated by Jada.

Initially he laughed at the joke, but seeing that Jada was offended by it, he decided to act. Believe me when I say if he hadn't acted the way he did, she would have shown him hell when they got home.

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
NewSoul:
The day I vowed to stop being a captain save-a-hoe was the day. I rushed a dude for insulting my mum grin

Do you know what this woman told me a week later. That why was I fighting on the street. "Na so you take like me" I was stunned undecided

Since that day if you be woman. You go look for trouble and man talk to you anyhow that is your problem. Go call police. I will never form Bruce Lee for any woman again in my life
No nah, keep saving, superman!

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
majesticguy:
Forget the I did it for love excuse he gave. I strongly believe he's being manipulated by Jada.

Initially he laughed at the joke, but seeing that Jada was offended by it, he decided to act. Believe me when I say if he hadn't acted the way he did, she would have shown him hell when they got home.
That man died the day he got married to that biittch!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Its Funny How Biittches Are Not In Here Arguing On This One, What Is Going On Though

FEMINIST IDIOTTS!!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I See A Very Big Divorce Coming To Will Smith By The Way. One That Will Most Definitely RUIN HIM!! Lets Just Keep On The Wait.

The guy suppose put some btc for cold wallet by now make him no broke finish

He is a foooouuuulish simpson

2 Likes

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Its Funny How Biittches Are Not In Here Arguing On This One, What Is Going On Though

FEMINIST IDIOTTS!!

It's peak hour
Pussarians are in h-room under cold ac receiving steady bang from a real niggaa grin grin grin grin
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Sparrk007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
In Jada's Voice; "If Will Smith Really Loved Me, He Would Have Known Why I Cheated!!
crazy americans I must say
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by okrikaboi: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dizzyyish:
"What would 2Pac do?" He thought to himself after seeing the look on his beloved's face. Earlier, he had laughed at the joke because he didn't see it as a big deal. But the look on her face... The expression she wore... "No!" He yelled internally, "I must be a man, a REAL man!"

He gathered what little masculinity he had from years of being with an emotional and mental Delilah, strode towards the stage, "She might have slept with my 23 year old son's friend and emasculated me for the world to see, but I'll be damned if anyone one spoke about my queen like that."

He's masculinity low, merely running on fumes he reached his target. By sacrificing his last ounce of manliness he will get immeasurable love and respect from his "significant" other---or so he thought...
He delivered a slap so light with what little testosterone he had that his adversary didn't even rub his cheek. Amazing. A man deprived of his strength by a woman---what would Socrates think of such a thing...

He had accomplished his goal, but the years of being mocked due to the actions of his betrothed was overbearing, his bottled up anger unquenched, he sits down to deliver the verbal touches to his previous physical assault.

"Keep my wife's name out of your f*cking mouth!"
"Yeah, that would show him" he thinks to himself once more. But alas, tis all in vain.
His adversary is unfazed for the most part, this solidifies his stance as a person most would refer to as a 'beta' and his wife still belongs to the skreetz, for she has no love nor respect for an effeminate man---her heart belongs to the deceased.

A fool's journey. A Tale of folly.

Now I say unto the young ones, the naive, those who sleep blissfully in fool's paradise; Do not judge him for he simply does what he knows. Do not look down at those who fumble, but instead, look up to those who have achieved greatness.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others."
I can pay Morgan Freeman to narrate this your write-up on Facebook e too sweet chai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Banged My New Neighbor Over Night Under My Mother’s Roof / How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story / Lonely: When will I ever see him again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.