Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller (3876 Views)

Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Walkee: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
freddie009:
Exactly my thought, when I saw the video.
what was the joke? I hate those feminists and lgbt infested award shows.
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
GoldPips:

The guy suppose put some btc for cold wallet by now make him no broke finish
He is a foooouuuulish simpson
I wish he saw this comment you just made.
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sparrk007:
crazy americans I must say
CRAZY I think its mentally and psychologically degrading to even think like that!

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
okrikaboi:

I can pay Morgan Freeman to narrate this your write-up on Facebook e too sweet chai.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Walkee:
what was the joke? I hate those feminists and lgbt infested award shows.
Ok this is funny grin
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Before You Get Married, Think About WILL SMITH!!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Yawn. The blame-shifting on Nairaland is real. If the Police were to charge someone now, it would be Will, not Jada and certainly not Chris. People are responsible for their own actions - you keep that in mind.

This 2022 is just gbas gbos.

Prior to now, they taught us no level of verbal provocation deserves a physical response.

2022 came, Ebele was Biancified and Madam B was hailed.

Next, Willi Willi slapped the Rock because of love wantintin and he is a hero.

Shey we will not update the manual so?

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
If You Have Big Plans As A Man And You Feel It Will Lead You To Fame At Some Point, Then Marriage Is Not For You!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by bukatyne(f): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
This thread is just an extension of the cruise.
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by legallyminded: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Your Lovely Wedded Wife Goes Out There And Fvvcks A Random Dude, She Probably Enjoyed Every Bit Of It, Screamed At The Top Of Her Voice With Each Thrustt, And Continuously Told Him Not To Stop Because She Does Want The Rodding To End.
Because She Knows How Stupidd You Are, She Had No Fear Coming Out In The Open To Tell The World That She Fvvcked A Random Dude Behind Your Back.
She Comes Back Home To You Of Course And You Accepted Her With Open Arms!!
WTF!

TRP IS WHAAAAAAT?!!!

Golden!!!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by legallyminded: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
TRP is golden
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Money Doesn't Make You A Man, Your Ability To CONTROL YOUR SHIIT Is What Actually What Counts!!

The Random Redpiller Who Gets Insults On A Daily Basis Here Is Probably Better Than A Multi-Millionaire WILL SMITH!!

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
You Walk Up To Your Fellow Man So You Can Give Him That Sounding Slap And Prove To Your Wife Or Should I Rather Say SOMEONE ELSE'S BIITTCH That You Are A Strong Man!!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by angelfallz(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
The bolded,
grin grin grin
bukatyne:

This 2022 is just gbas gbos.

Prior to now, they taught us no level of verbal provocation deserves a physical response.

2022 came, Ebele was Biancified and Madam B was hailed.

Next, Willi Willi slapped the Rock because of love wantintin and he is a hero.

Shey we will not update the manual so?
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dear WILL SMITH... You Sir Are Not A Man... You Are Not Even A Woman... You Are Nothing But Your Wife's BIITTCH!!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Goodnight KINGS!! I Will See Yall Tomorrow By 10AM!!

2 Likes

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by PROPEACE: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Your Lovely Wedded Wife Goes Out There And Fvvcks A Random Dude, She Probably Enjoyed Every Bit Of It, Screamed At The Top Of Her Voice With Each Thrustt, And Continuously Told Him Not To Stop Because She Does Want The Rodding To End.
Because She Knows How Stupidd You Are, She Had No Fear Coming Out In The Open To Tell The World That She Fvvcked A Random Dude Behind Your Back.
She Comes Back Home To You Of Course And You Accepted Her With Open Arms!!
WTF!

TRP IS WHAAAAAAT?!!!
She cheated on him, she wasn't caught, no. She voluntarily revealed it on live TV! She knew the husband is an irredeemable simp!
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by bukatyne(f): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
angelfallz:
The bolded,
grin grin grin

We would soon get the updated version of the manual.

wink

1 Like

Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Transcriber: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dizzyyish:
"What would 2Pac do?" He thought to himself after seeing the look on his beloved's face. Earlier, he had laughed at the joke because he didn't see it as a big deal. But the look on her face... The expression she wore... "No!" He yelled internally, "I must be a man, a REAL man!"

He gathered what little masculinity he had from years of being with an emotional and mental Delilah, strode towards the stage, "She might have slept with my 23 year old son's friend and emasculated me for the world to see, but I'll be damned if anyone one spoke about my queen like that."

He's masculinity low, merely running on fumes he reached his target. By sacrificing his last ounce of manliness he will get immeasurable love and respect from his "significant" other---or so he thought...
He delivered a slap so light with what little testosterone he had that his adversary didn't even rub his cheek. Amazing. A man deprived of his strength by a woman---what would Socrates think of such a thing...

He had accomplished his goal, but the years of being mocked due to the actions of his betrothed was overbearing, his bottled up anger unquenched, he sits down to deliver the verbal touches to his previous physical assault.

"Keep my wife's name out of your f*cking mouth!"
"Yeah, that would show him" he thinks to himself once more. But alas, tis all in vain.
His adversary is unfazed for the most part, this solidifies his stance as a person most would refer to as a 'beta' and his wife still belongs to the skreetz, for she has no love nor respect for an effeminate man---her heart belongs to the deceased.

A fool's journey. A Tale of folly.

Now I say unto the young ones, the naive, those who sleep blissfully in fool's paradise; Do not judge him for he simply does what he knows. Do not look down at those who fumble, but instead, look up to those who have achieved greatness.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others."
You are a very good writer. You would be a great author.
Re: WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Check My Signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl / Can Someone Find A True Love Here On Nairaland? / Why Do Men Lose Weight After Marriage? (100% Mature Minds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.