Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) (54668 Views)

Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by BleedTears: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4662966843815604/?app=fbl

I saw orlu on the picture. Orlu is in Imo state I think

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
You're yapping rubbish. The result Anambra people want is the freedom to conduct business on Monday. If it is achieved, who gives a fxck what a nonentity like you thinks.

But d pix and coordinates says orlu

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by tutudesz: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Bandits terrorist took over kaduna airport and ground all flight. They left and later came back in the afternoon hoping to see any military resistance. No single soldier was found in the scene. Till now they are still afraid to go there.
But when they hear IPOB or Igbo...... The masturbation starts. They will gather all sought of weapons snap it and frame it as IPOB hideout.
They are scared of bandits because those ones does not value life. Because of scarcity of people to frame up in the east, they arrest an innocent girl and jail her for 6 months over imaginary ties to IPOB.
Where were they when over 70 famers were slaughtered in southern kaduna last week?

Where is Fani Kayode? He has lost his voice?

These people are jokes.
So because they were on able to arrest any bandits, they should not arrest other Criminals abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
That's the weapons they are using to intimidate people into observing useless sit at home

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
All these nairaland IPOB terrorist sympathizers will be mad right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What on Earth are they doing with those number of phones tho.. undecided
Well it's a great one from the security...I believe Nigerians expect more from them..there should be no space for criminal element in the society..

Slava Nigeria forces..go for it.. kiss
Modified:can someone tell me why Nigerians love doubting every thing that has to do with Victory on their military side? undecided
It's quite confusing.. shouldn't this be a case of good riddance?why are people this bitter tho.. undecided

How do u want people to believe when the army said the operation took place in ihiala, anambra state but the coordinates on the pictures says orlu which is in imo state

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by bisqit: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
ablejesus26:
Bunch of brainwashed moròns fighting a fruitless and hopeless fight.
The brainwashed animals would still be thinking that they are fighting for Igboland not knowing that they are fighting for a fraud occultic taliban wannabe freedom struggle �

To hell with ipob and their militant esn, Igboland doesn't want you and your taliban wannabe agenda.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
i will slap you, tie you up and feed you to the fishes in river niger. Møron
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Help2020: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well it's a great one from the security...I believe Nigerians expect more from them..there should be no space for criminal element in the society..

Modified:can someone tell me why Nigerians love doubting every thing that has to do with Victory on their military side? undecided
It's quite confusing.. shouldn't this be a case of good riddance?why are people this bitter tho.. undecided
they have to communicate with each other
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by drlateef: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
IPOB Christian terrorists at it again!!!
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
I always wonder how ipob just sat down in their meeting and decide to create a militia with the intention of having them operate as a regional security outfit grin
Is that how things are done undecided
And they even had the audacity to name it Esn the security force should up thier games and clear them away from Imo State and Se entire,bcus they now have small small guns they go about intimidating and attacking others who are not interested in their struggle

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by LordFaraday(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na wao. Ipob never see better sponsor. See hunters gun wey dey still dey carry. NigerDelta really represent. Even bandit, bokoharam/Iswap still represent. Abeg u guys are shaming us��
Aonkuuse:

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4662966843815604/?app=fbl
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

The army say na anambra abi orlu don de anambra?

Try & read between the lines.

It's within a border between Anambra/imo state....
Check the pictures for fact
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Abujason: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Keep planting arms and ammunition on people who have no connections to them instead of going to the North to fight the real terrorists who are decimating Northerners. Useless criminal elements parading as military and police!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Are you from Orsumogha Nnewi Orlu Ihiala area? Guess not , that's why you can type whatever comes to your mind ,this is a good work by the military ,is long over due . If they like let them be scare of the bandits but if they can eliminate these cockroaches terrorising Anambra state ,is a welcome development .
Thinktwicemybro:
Bandits terrorist took over kaduna airport and ground all flight. They left and later came back in the afternoon hoping to see any military resistance. No single soldier was found in the scene. Till now they are still afraid to go there.
But when they hear IPOB or Igbo...... The masturbation starts. They will gather all sought of weapons snap it and frame it as IPOB hideout.
They are scared of bandits because those ones does not value life. Because of scarcity of people to frame up in the east, they arrest an innocent girl and jail her for 6 months over imaginary ties to IPOB.
Where were they when over 70 famers were slaughtered in southern kaduna last week?

Where is Fani Kayode? He has lost his voice?

These people are jokes.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nwodosis:
Believe this, you'll believe anything- James Hardly Chase
meth cannibal IPIG terrorist spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]NL online IPIG terrorist spotted.
Just as you and your fellow officers spotted this IPOB/ESN hideout. without apprehending any IPOB/ESN member in the hideout.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Kingabia1998(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Story
So, these phones and laptops that look like stolen ones are in the custody of IPOB/ESN? What of the generator or solar inverter IPON and ESN use to charge these gadgets? Did they dump these gadgets and escape with that one?

Oya, use a computer to scan those gadgets to know the kind of information they are being used to transmit.

Use the scanning to know the users and their counterparts. Make sure you publish your findings. Let it not be like the camera discovered at Lekki tollgate. I expected to know the footage gotten from the camera but nothing came out.
Yes my brother this is pure scam no AK-47 nothing nothing only pump action and torch light phones nna eeh naija self am not in support of them but in this case they lied

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
derecho:
I dey see orlu for dia. Is orlu in Anambra too? Or their hideout is in Orlu, imo state?
Orlu has a land boarder with ihiala.

Ipob UGm operates from those axis.

Soludo order has started working. Agberos has be wiped out. Next is ipob Terrorists.

Peace will return to Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Because they don’t believe in the Nigeria project. But their lack of trust in the system w brought about by our unpatriotic, greedy and corrupt leaders
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by afube: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Ojiofor post=111450299]Soludo have the full support or ndi Igbo.,
Make sure no terrorist is left standing in your state.[/quote ]

I have not seen any posts of yours condemning the killing of 15 enugu indigenes by herdsmen last weekend! We will see how dis pans out! With the way we are going fulani herdsmen will soon start using our prople as target practice even in Anambra.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abujason:
Keep planting arms and ammunition on people who have no connections to them instead of going to the North to fight the real terrorists who are decimating Northerners. Useless criminal elements parading as military and police!
Crying Igbos.

Your cup is full in Anambra. Army with decimate you Terrorist and send you Terrorist to go and meet your commander Ikonso.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

whoever supports the militaries victory is on my side regardless of our differences
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

But d pix and coordinates says orlu
I really don't care, the stupidity of people who do not have any business in the south east destroying businesses there must end.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Just as you and your fellow officers spotted this IPOB/ESN hideout. without apprehending any IPOB/ESN member in the hideout.
No, you expect them to wait to be apprehended when the Army was closing in on them
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by movetoca: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good job guys, Now waste them. All they contribute is violence and division.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

that's how biafrans are, they don't like seeing their ipob/esn terrorists being destroyed.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Story
So, these phones and laptops that look like stolen ones are in the custody of IPOB/ESN? What of the generator or solar inverter IPON and ESN use to charge these gadgets? Did they dump these gadgets and escape with that one?

Oya, use a computer to scan those gadgets to know the kind of information they are being used to transmit.

Use the scanning to know the users and their counterparts. Make sure you publish your findings. Let it not be like the camera discovered at Lekki tollgate. I expected to know the footage gotten from the camera but nothing came out.

When I saw your name immortal clown I knew no need engaging you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
So it's only phones and guns you arrested baa?

So the mobile phones and the guns has no owners or user?
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin cheesy fake News
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Soludo should declare I week military curfew in the whole of Ihilala to eliminate those ipob Terrorists.

Ihiala most especially lilu, orsumoghu, azia is their operational base.

Wike did it in oyigbo. Soludo should do the same.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.