Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) (54670 Views)

Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
tenpipsperday:
When I saw your name immortal clown I knew no need engaging you.
But you have already engaged. It shows your insanity. You knew you should not engage, yet you engaged.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
jrusky:
So it's only phones and guns you arrested baa?

So the mobile phones and the guns has no owners or user?
They will use those phones to track them.

I pity any ipob member or Terrorist that his phone number is on that phone.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by derecho(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Really? Trying to convert the coordinates to ascertain the exact spot. Also suspect is the fact that they didn't catch any of those they swooped on.
Nigeria Army words nowadays no different from Nigerian Political campaign.
stanluiz:
Orlu has a land boarder with ihiala.

Ipob UGm operates from those axis.

Soludo order has started working. Agberos has be wiped out. Next is ipob Terrorists.

Peace will return to Anambra state.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
after trash said and done...You can never hear 60 killed in asaba or onitsha. that's the end.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Story
So, these phones and laptops that look like stolen ones are in the custody of IPOB/ESN? What of the generator or solar inverter IPON and ESN use to charge these gadgets? Did they dump these gadgets and escape with that one?

Oya, use a computer to scan those gadgets to know the kind of information they are being used to transmit.

Use the scanning to know the users and their counterparts. Make sure you publish your findings. Let it not be like the camera discovered at Lekki tollgate. I expected to know the footage gotten from the camera but nothing came out.
ImmortalClown.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abujason:
Keep planting arms and ammunition on people who have no connections to them instead of going to the North to fight the real terrorists who are decimating Northerners. Useless criminal elements parading as military and police!

Enyia if the terror for North dey hungry you carry your bags and baggages relocate go there, Igboland is not doing competition on terror and unrest with any region �
So they should sit back and do nothing while this brainwashed militants go about with their destructive agenda,they are a militant group is not obvious that they are bound to have confrontations with the army,or you think whenever the army and the Niger delta militant met na galala and skelewu them dey dance abi undecided
The esn ipob militant was created by ipob a proscribed group that has a reputation for attacking and intimidating others who do not want to join their rubbish taliban wannabe fraud ipob,so leaving them alone now that they have guns to intimidate others is not a good idea.
They should take their Esn nonsense out of Imo State ,they don't have the license to operate in Imo State and Igboland in general
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
ademola721gmai:
No, you expect them to wait to be apprehended when the Army was closing in on them
And you expect them to leave their phones and laptops behind.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
I shock pass you..it for afonjas to masturbate on.

maticar:
It's well

But why does the pics and coordinates have Orlu in imo state, while the headline says anambra
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
derecho:
Really? Trying to convert the coordinates to ascertain the exact spot. Also suspect is the fact that they didn't catch any of those they swooped on.
Nigeria Army words nowadays no different from Nigerian Political campaign.
Useless Ipobian Miscreants, Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, everyday for the Thief, sooner than later, the long arms of the law will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
ImmortalClown.
...that gets your attention and time.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
And you expect them to leave their phones and laptops behind.
Go borrow common sense, Immortal Clown.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:

...that gets your attention and time.
Of course, a circus clown, that is what you are here for.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
bisqit:
i will slap you, tie you up and feed you to the fishes in river niger. Møron

See this okoko,you no go go do your homework abi grin
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Of course, a circus clown, that is what you are here for.
Because it keeps you alive.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Freebills12: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
I am confused, the pictures portrayed this incident to have been occurred at Orlu but the writer stylishly input Anambra state... This write up is fishy

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by samista: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
markidoo:
Na dz kind weapons you wan take gain independence?
Do those things look like the kind of weapons ESN operate with? The military clearly raided a community vigilante group and claimed it's IPOB.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sunmolar:

Try & read between the lines.

It's within a border between Anambra/imo state....
Check the pictures for fact

Which lines am I reading between? What has a geographical location got to do with "reading between the lines"?
When u checked the pictures, did u see "border between Anambra/imo state...."?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Story
So, these phones and laptops that look like stolen ones are in the custody of IPOB/ESN? What of the generator or solar inverter IPON and ESN use to charge these gadgets? Did they dump these gadgets and escape with that one?

Oya, use a computer to scan those gadgets to know the kind of information they are being used to transmit.

Use the scanning to know the users and their counterparts. Make sure you publish your findings. Let it not be like the camera discovered at Lekki tollgate. I expected to know the footage gotten from the camera but nothing came out.
shut up all this rubbish you are saying .Is it a good thing to costomize Ipob / Igbo as Terrorist Small shame you no get . Terrorist have dominated your papa land but you are here saying rubbish.I know you are not in the East to experience what that stupid ESN/ IPOB had caused in the East.oloriburuku Pataki supporting violence and unrest in his papa land and they will later come out to say " It is Igbo Turn to produce presidency .A confused Tribe without directions ,Today Biafra , Tomorrow Igbo Presidency .

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by toujurs: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
These Esn should be wiped out, they have caused more harm

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
adekolaelect:
shut up all this rubbish you are saying .Is it a good thing to costomize Ipob / Igbo as Terrorist Small shame you no get . Terrorist have dominated your papa land but you are here saying rubbish.I know you are not in the East to experience what that stupid ESN/ IPOB had caused in the East.oloriburuku Pataki supporting violence and unrest in his papa land and they will later come out to say " It is Igbo Turn to produce presidency .A confused Tribe without directions ,Today Biafra , Tomorrow Igbo Presidency .
Which part of the post proves those things belong to IPOB/ESN?
Which part of my comment supports violence and unrest?
Answer these two questions or remain a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigerian army ranting on Facebook

So na pump Dem dey use over power una

Shameless clowns
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=afube post=111451129][/quote]

So what is the usefulness of ESN,are they formed to enforced sit at home,kill and kidnap Igbos in Igboland?
Una talk say ESN was formed to protect our land against Fulani terrorist.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by derecho(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Since the day I marked you as a bigot, I never took you serious.
buckeyemedia:
[s]Useless Ipobian Miscreants, Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, everyday for the Thief, sooner than later, the long arms of the law will catch up with you. [/s]
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Freebills12:
I am confused, the pictures portrayed this incident to have been occurred at Orlu but the writer stylishly input Anambra state... This write up is fishy

Is it the writer that "stylishly input Anambra state" in the army's press statement?
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
DrGoodman:
Shame on the DSS and the entire Nigeria security system

Shame on you too.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
I really don't care, the stupidity of people who do not have any business in the south east destroying businesses there must end.

Are u referring to the army?
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Are u referring to the army?
No, I'm referring to Simon Ekpa and his cohorts.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by derecho(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Meanwhile
Just type in 5°51'57.559" N 6°56'0.705" E into Google search bar

The location is interesting... Not far from a primary school.
Make I dey drill this info
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by 2Ways(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Checking the coordinates I'm seeing Orlu, but the main post says anambra. Do we also have Orlu in Anambra?
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
No, I'm referring to Simon Ekpa and his cohorts.

Ok. Is the army doing better than them?
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Freebills12: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
lexy2014:

Is it the writer that "stylishly input Anambra state" in the army's press statement?

Where did these pictures emanate from? They categorical belonged Orlu in Imo state.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
chai its terrifying that ur neighbours might be having assorted weapons and living amongst u, This country it is only God that saves us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos) / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.