Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) (54664 Views)

Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2022
immortalcrown:
Story
So, these phones and laptops that look like stolen ones are in the custody of IPOB/ESN? What of the generator or solar inverter IPON and ESN use to charge these gadgets? Did they dump these gadgets and escape with that one?

Oya, use a computer to scan those gadgets to know the kind of information they are being used to transmit.

Use the scanning to know the users and their counterparts. Make sure you publish your findings. Let it not be like the camera discovered at Lekki tollgate. I expected to know the footage gotten from the camera but nothing came out.

Na these small weapons IPOB/ESN dey use, na em una no fit conquer dem since? Chai! Anyways, una well done for dis one.

I pray that one day either u or ur family member will be kidnapped by these ESN who has used their so called freedom hustle to transform into kidnapping, armed robbery, child trafficking, rape, car dealings including selling of spare parts then u can know that these criminals can do what u know they do but u just chose to play ignorant while promoting criminality

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by warlordd(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Thinktwicemybro post=111450352]Bandits terrorist took over kaduna airport and ground all flight. They left and later came back in the afternoon hoping to see any military resistance. No single soldier was found in the scene. Till now they are still afraid to go there.
But when they hear IPOB or Igbo...... The masturbation starts. They will gather all sought of weapons snap it and frame it as IPOB hideout.
They are scared of bandits because those ones does not value life. Because of scarcity
Mechie onu there! What is our business with what is happening in the north? Ipob bingo.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by warlordd(m): 6:15am On Mar 29, 2022
seunaj:
Soludo is an enemy of Biafra
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ewu Ipob
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 6:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Hotzone:
I pray that one day either u or ur family member will be kidnapped by these ESN who has used their so called freedom hustle to transform into kidnapping, armed robbery, child trafficking, rape, car dealings including selling of spare parts then u can know that these criminals can do what u know they do but u just chose to play ignorant while promoting criminality
I wish you all these. Also, may nobody tell you the truth since you hate the truth. May everybody around you begin to tell you the kind kind of truth this army has told the public.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 6:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Blackman7:
Seun we have terrorists on nairaland and something has to be done.
Shame on you if you fail to do the something.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by chinexx07(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
NIGERIA SECURITY DEY FUNEY WHICH KIND RECOVERY BE THIS NA HUNTER'S GET THOSE GUNS NOWWW[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by chinexx07(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2022
NIGERIA SECURITY DEY FUNEY WHICH KIND RECOV[/color]ERY BE THIS NA HUNTER'S GET THOSE GUNS NOWWW[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][quote author=Hotzone post=111457595]

I pray that one day either u or ur family member will be kidnapped by these ESN who has used their so called freedom hustle to transform into kidnapping, armed robbery, child trafficking, rape, car dealings including selling of spare parts then u can know that these criminals can do what u know they do but u just chose to play ignorant while promoting criminality GOD DON'T ANSWER THIS PRAYER
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by SaiOba: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Just One question.. The picture details says "Orlu, Nigeria". Please , where do you have Orlu in Anambra State?
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Teywak: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2022
You have to be in Anambra, hear people's stories and experience the wickedness of ESN before you render your opinion.

Now let me gist you, before last week I would hear people say that you can't ply Azia, Lilu route because kidnappers and thieves are always there. One day my uncle was supposed to be attending a burial around these towns, but unfortunately didn't get to the ceremony because he was told at Azia junction that there are bandits on that road down to Orlu on the said day.

Well, I shoved the story aside felt like it was a child's play till last week when my in-law called to tell us about his car being in the ESN den. It happened that he gave one of his cars to his friend to attend an event in Anambra, on his way to the venue some armed bandits stopped him, collected his phone and took the borrowed car from him. He couldn't contact the owner of the car immediately to track and stop the car because his phone was taken as well. When he eventually contacted my in-law, they found out that the car was in one big forest somewhere in Ukpor. They went to the police and the army but they couldn't help because they said that the place is the ESN den and although they know the place, they cannot go there.

They were not the first victims and the police doesn't interfere for reasons best known to them. They had to resort to the vigilantes in charge of that vicinity. Guess what they were asked to bring half a million to carry their car. The car has not been recovered and there are many other abandoned cars there. My mum would rather jump Keke 100 times than drive her car out of fear. My dad would prefer to drive a gwulagwula car than to drive a better car out of fear. This was even before it came to our doorstep I.e happened to someone close to us how much more now.

Now my question is who are these ESN people? What is their justification for theft and harassment? Who are the people supporting them?

I have come to realise that in this country, it is advisable to render our opinions about the ordeals and happenings of this country based on experience not just because of media rants or intuition. Nobody would want to experience it, so it is better to not defend what you have not encountered. The victims of these wicked ordeals will not be happy when they see comments that support the same people that hurt them. Most times let us try and be as empathetic as possible, it will go a long way to help our judgement.

There is this Igbo word I usually hear, I don't know if it is an adage but it means that you should be careful about the things you order from the market. Let us indeed be careful about the things we campaign for.

I do not know who and who is perpetrating the evil happening around me here in Anambra, whether is the federal government or IPOB activists. All I am saying is that we should not give room for evil in the name of fighting for freedom. Insecurities and thievery can only thrive in a chaotic and insane environment not amid peace and sanity.
If we make our state chaotic, different groups of hoodlums will penetrate the state and we won't be able to decipher who is who. Before you will know it we will be apportioning blames and be suffering from the results of what we campaigned for.

The people who will suffer most is you and I who do not have 2nd citizenship or millions of dollar stacked in one luxury apartment in Dubai, the UK, the USA or any place you can imagine.

My 2cents.
Conner44:
Lol. ESN are in the forests guarding their people against herdsmen and bandits. Plus they do not use all those archaic pump action guns and stuff.

DSS and Zoo army trying hard to pain the movement black ... but the people refuse to be perturbed at all.

Every sane person in the southeast knows who their real enemies are.

Watch how this thread will reach page 5 now but if it’s the west or north that it happened it will be like when people sprayed insecticide on human beings. Like those are roaches and vermin not to be given a fu*k about

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Where did these pictures emanate from? They categorical belonged Orlu in Imo state.

Is it the writer that "stylishly input Anambra state" in the army's press statement?
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by membranus: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Good job. Keep it up, and rid the SE of that murderous and cannibalistic gangsters.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2022
immortalcrown:
Story
So, these phones and laptops that look like stolen ones are in the custody of IPOB/ESN? What of the generator or solar inverter IPON and ESN use to charge these gadgets? Did they dump these gadgets and escape with that one?

Oya, use a computer to scan those gadgets to know the kind of information they are being used to transmit.

Use the scanning to know the users and their counterparts. Make sure you publish your findings. Let it not be like the camera discovered at Lekki tollgate. I expected to know the footage gotten from the camera but nothing came out.

Na these small weapons IPOB/ESN dey use, na em una no fit conquer dem since? Chai! Anyways, una well done for dis one.
What an intelligent advice but will they use it?
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2022
WHAT IS NEEDED IS INTEL AND SURVEILLENCE EQUIPMENT FOR CLEAN UP ANAMBRA OF THESE SAVAGES angry
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Bandits terrorist took over kaduna airport and ground all flight. They left and later came back in the afternoon hoping to see any military resistance. No single soldier was found in the scene. Till now they are still afraid to go there.
But when they hear IPOB or Igbo...... The masturbation starts. They will gather all sought of weapons snap it and frame it as IPOB hideout.
They are scared of bandits because those ones does not value life. Because of scarcity of people to frame up in the east, they arrest an innocent girl and jail her for 6 months over imaginary ties to IPOB.

Where were they when over 70 famers were slaughtered in southern kaduna last week?

Where is Fani Kayode? He has lost his voice?

These people are jokes.
Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
immortalcrown:
Story

Lol whatever. You are probably one of the terrorists that took to their heel when they saw our gallant troops hahaha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
kamalbob:
Lol whatever. You are probably one of the terrorists that took to their heel when they saw our gallant troops hahaha
And you are probably my counterpart for not arresting me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.