Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home (16096 Views)

Imo Workers Defy NLC Call For Strike As Banks Open For Businesses / Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by Igboid: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2022
CSTRR:
The south East will keep experiencing mass migration of humans for a very long time.

And all the consequences of that.
SE probably have the biggest population density in Nigeria.
It's only normal that a progressive people like Ndiigbo will migrate for newer pastures.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by ken045501: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Guy you lack common sense .. just go and be watching cartoon or TikTok.. your IQ is too low to be commenting on matters arising
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by ken045501: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Please stop commenting if you don’t know what to say . Out of point man
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by preciousmetals: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Say what you know, April 4th was in reverse after seeing that nobody obey his order
ciggy000:
You guys should report things the way they are in other not to give a false impression. Please note soludo only said starting from April 4th so why not wait until after April 4th before reporting such
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
bastard idiot following a criminal in nnamdi Kanu... May God continue to punish all u who thinks we should celebrate Ipob cos of other idiots like bandits elsewhere..

Have you taken enough water this morning? Please.

First, God is not a f00l like you, and will never be that ignorant to punish people fighting for their freedom. People we are doing everything possible to prevent your kinsmen from annihilating and taking over their lands.

On the contrary, God is blessing Ipob. A typical evidence is Nnamdi Kanu, if God is not with him, he would have been long dead by now. And God is not and will never punish me cos I'm living ma best life as we speak, I'm even looking for another geh to baby mama. I would have loved to choose your sister, it seems like you came from a linage of idiots. So I will pass.

Again, God is blessing Ipob cos even with all the money your god is spending to infiltrate that group, they are still waxing stronger. And as for the destruction of lives and properties by the FG sponsored UGM, that one will soon pass cos the will of the people will prevail.

Finally, sniper is N900, it will help calm you down.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by ciggy000(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2022
preciousmetals:
Say what you know, April 4th was in reverse after seeing that nobody obey his order
Do you have any interest with the sit at home or is there something you know we don't know
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by ablejesus26(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Incessant masturbation on IPOB related news with your uncircumcised genitals,will never help In curbing the on going terrorist attacked in your backwards region..

Typical Fulani Muslim.

This is for you.
Incessant masturbation on IPOB related news with your uncircumcised genitals,will never help In curbing the on going terrorist attacked in your backwards region..

Typical Fulani Muslim.[/b][/quote]

Face your region you have too many problems to be thinking about issues related to Igbo or ipob,your angry boko haram uncles have almost wrecked your region on her knees with attacks everyday.
Deceptive taquiya possessed bororo terrorist from the hell of futa-djalon
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2022
BrashMan:
Soludo should apply wisdom in handling this issue. It's not every time u use force to tackle problems like this.

You talk about deploying heavy security in the state on Monday's. What do u think that decision will achieve?

What if u deploy securities everywhere and people don't still come out? Your securities will only look stupid and useless because they won't be going to peoples houses to force them out.

In fact, the useless Nigerian police and army that I know will resort to bullying and intimidating anybody they see on the road out of frustration and will label that person UGM or IPOB.

Soludo should ask Umahi and the useless supreme court gov how it panned out for them.

What exactly do they want? And how does it benefit Anambra state?

Everyone should be interested in moving the state forward. But that Monday directive is causes great loss to Anambra every Monday. It has to be stopped, or other means for exercising grievances created.

I wonder whether people lose their senses the moment the enter public office in the zoo.

No sense, no wisdom. Everything is gra gra and they still end up achieving nothing.

Stories like this only give foolish zombies like Leotheidiot something to masturbate on while skulls are being mined by their kinsmen in their backyard.

A good leader has to be firm without being too rigid.

Soludo said that he won't tolerate the "sit-at-home" directives, but that his government remains open for discussion. That is a great leader for you.

Do not take nonsense, but don't be a poor listener.

Now, it is left for the Igbos to arrange to see Soludo and discuss.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
od501:

Have you taken enough water this morning? Please.

First, God is not a f00l like you, and will never be that ignorant to punish people fighting for their freedom. People we are doing everything possible to prevent your kinsmen from annihilating and taking over their lands.

On the contrary, God is blessing Ipob. A typical evidence is Nnamdi Kanu, if God is not with him, he would have been long dead by now. And God is not and will never punish me cos I'm living ma best life as we speak, I'm even looking for another geh to baby mama. I would have loved to choose your sister, it seems like you came from a linage of idiots. So I will pass.

Again, God is blessing Ipob cos even with all the money your god is spending to infiltrate that group, they are still waxing stronger. And as for the destruction of lives and properties by the FG sponsored UGM, that one will soon pass cos the will of the people will prevail.

Finally, sniper is N900, it will help calm you down.
fool idiot continue supporting terrorists in Ipob and Kanu animal
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:

There is no terrorist in Ipob, neither is Kanu an animal. The only terrorists here are the DSS, and the BH-infested military. Which are very well sponsored by the Aso Rock terror-in-chief a.k.a the Animal!

Keep supporting Nigerian government until it kills you finally. I'm done with you, bye
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by okoroemeka(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Prof. Soludo as Chief Security Officer of the state will never shirk his responsibilities. Not a focused achiever like him surely.

A man who seeks to attract investors to his state can’t be expected to fold his arms while terrorists make his state unattractive to investors.

As for Cownu; it will be easier for River Niger to freeze over than for him to be released without conviction, due to the self-destructive, violent blackmail of murderous IPOB/ESN terrorists. Take that to the bank.
what you have to realize is that 95% of igbos are sympathetic to the biafran cause,all thanks to the nepotic leadership by our current president, nobody is forcing the whole markets in southeast to shut down every Monday,even main market onitsha,they are sympathetic and choose to do so,the igboman does not joke with his lively hood and means of making money that it will take serious self denial and sacrifice to resist going to the market on a Monday morning and they cannot be threatened or cajoled by a small band of activists,even when there is no EsN the people of the South east observes sit at home every may 30 or so, to remember the millions that died during the civil war that they must not be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
BrashMan:
Soludo should apply wisdom in handling this issue. It's not every time u use force to tackle problems like this.

You talk about deploying heavy security in the state on Monday's. What do u think that decision will achieve?

What if u deploy securities everywhere and people don't still come out? Your securities will only look stupid and useless because they won't be going to peoples houses to force them out.

In fact, the useless Nigerian police and army that I know will resort to bullying and intimidating anybody they see on the road out of frustration and will label that person UGM or IPOB.

Soludo should ask Umahi and the useless supreme court gov how it panned out for them.

I wonder whether people lose their senses the moment the enter public office in the zoo.

No sense, no wisdom. Everything is gra gra and they still end up achieving nothing.

Stories like this only give foolish zombies like Leotheidiot something to masturbate on while skulls are being mined by their kinsmen in their backyard.

Nice write up
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by QuotaSystem: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Only brainwashed ipob zombies believe that lame, tired propaganda.

People aren’t coming out due to pure FEAR for their lives since IPOB/ESN terrorists now behead and cannibalize sit at home violators. Go on Twitter and survey the growing number of sane Igbos tired of the laughably counter-productive charade you call civil disobedience which has only resulted in loss of innocent lives and income for them.

Even here on NL, the divide between easterners for and against Ekpa/Sit-at-home terrorism is widening daily.

Read the room.

okoroemeka:
what you have to realize is that 95% of igbos are sympathetic to the biafran cause,all thanks to the nepotic leadership by our current president, nobody is forcing the whole markets in southeast to shut down every Monday,even main market onitsha,they are sympathetic and choose to do so,the igboman does not joke with his lively hood and means of making money that it will take serious self denial and sacrifice to resist going to the market on a Monday morning and they cannot be threatened or cajoled by a small band of activists,even when there is no EsN the people of the South east observes sit at home every may 30 or so, to remember the millions that died during the civil war that they must not be forgotten.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
All igbos want freedom so threatening them will not be the solution.

Soludo can't stop sit at home that way rather he will make it worse. The best is for him to be diplomatic

Coz mazi nnamdi kanu is still held by fulanis

Igbos love him

I personally love him
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:

There is no terrorist in Ipob, neither is Kanu an animal. The only terrorists here are the DSS, and the BH-infested military. Which are very well sponsored by the Aso Rock terror-in-chief a.k.a the Animal!

Keep supporting Nigerian government until it kills you finally. I'm done with you, bye
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by BluntCrazeMan: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
AWKA that used to work normally on Mondays experienced a Sit-at-home on Monday all over again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dwindling Revenue: FG, States, Lgs Share N422.6bn August Allocation / Ahmad Lawan, Ajibola Basiru, Bashir Ahmad In Saudi Arabia For Hajj / Fulani Herders Endure Stigma And Frustration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.