Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,891 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home (16092 Views)

Imo Workers Defy NLC Call For Strike As Banks Open For Businesses / Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Prof. Soludo as Chief Security Officer of the state will never shirk his responsibilities. Not a focused achiever like him surely.

A man who seeks to attract investors to his state can’t be expected to fold his arms while terrorists make his state unattractive to investors.

As for Cownu; it will be easier for River Niger to freeze over than for him to be released without conviction, due to the self-destructive, violent blackmail of murderous IPOB/ESN terrorists. Take that to the bank.

But are you aware that Abuja-Kaduna Train carrying
over 900 passagets was bombed yesterday by your kinsmen? I just wan update shaa... cos the way you guys feed on Ipob trends is worrisome
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Osagyefo98:

You are very correct.

Ipob miscreants can report any rubbish to feel alright.

Soludo never said March but April but the terrorists will like to feel funky with their propaganda machine as usual.

over 900 passagets was bombed yesterday by your kinsmen? I just wan update shaa... cos the way you guys feed on Ipob trends is worrisome
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by Joyless004: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2022
The beans we are cooking in south east will soon done

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by QuotaSystem: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
od501:

Very condemnable but how does it change the fact that we must ensure insecurity is dealt with, and not worsened by allowing cannibalism spread into our borders from IPOB region?

Soludo Solution loading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by wallex1983(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Was there a sit at home order in place?

Well, now I know. Thank you Soludo for the awareness.

BTW, there are some things that you can't approach through force

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by Obesity(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
This man you are very sensible

ciggy000:
You guys should report things the way they are in other not to give a false impression. Please note soludo only said starting from April 4th so why not wait until after April 4th before reporting such
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2022
QuotaSystem:

How does it change the fact that we must ensure insecurity is dealt with and not worsened by allowing cannibalism spread into our borders from IPOB region?

Soludo Solution loading...

I wonder the IPOB you are associating with cannibalism. Cos the only cannibals I know are Buhari's kinsmen, who are also fully sponsored by Aso Rock.

Again, I say...Abuja-Kaduna Train was attacked by your kinsmen. Focus on that, leave IPOB alone, the people are more secured with them than the terrorist infested FG.

BTW...since when have started caring about terrorists entering Igboland? Like... isn't it what you guys always wanted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by ello29(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2022
The media is part of the problem in Nigeria they will not report rightly. The media today is not independent but controlled by the leading party
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by Pacesetterz: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Their own palavar, when the people are not ready to get sense, the governor cannot do anything to develop that state, only God. It's just like him chasing agbero from market, but the people are not ready to leave them, Soludo would realize he just have to do like other governors.
Who told u it’s just him doing it,ehn this agbero?
Ananmbrarians are supporting him in taking away those criminals allied agbero
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by TheGift: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2022
ciggy000:
You guys should report things the way they are in other not to give a false impression. Please note soludo only said starting from April 4th so why not wait until after April 4th before reporting such

Don’t mind the lazy reporters.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by MARKone(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2022
ciggy000:

Don't mind them, and why the emphasis on Anambra, Ebonyi people generally don't observe the sit at home, I believe from 4th, activities will pick up gradually on Mondays.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by MrCover: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2022
No Be Small Thing
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by QuotaSystem: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2022
od501:

I wonder the IPOB you are associating with cannibalism. Cos the only cannibals I know are Buhari's kinsmen, who are also fully sponsored by Aso Rock.

Again, I say...Abuja-Kaduna Train was attacked by your kinsmen. Focus on that, leave IPOB alone, the people are more secured with them than the terrorist infested FG.

BTW...since when have started caring about terrorists entering Igboland? Like... isn't it what you guys always wanted?

Even a ten year old knows that IPOB terrorists are synonymous with cannibalism and we will not allow such a backward, evil and satanic practice cross into our borders because we are dealing with our insecurity challenges.

The big difference here is while I acknowledge our security challenges and the need to curb them, you’re engrossed with pretending, denying & playing ostrich while cannibalism, ritual killings, cultism and ipob terrorism consumes your region.

The good news is that Soludo has your koboko smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by richie240: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2022
In gidgiddy's voice: "Fake news, sit-@-home in s/e has bn canceled since 1914"

ipob and propaganda! lies!!!
lolz

gidigidi nwannem, how markate
cool
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2022
tungamaje:

According to you, he told them to stay at home on the 28th and make sure they resume on the 4th. Which governor does that?
He said 4th April so that adequate securities must have been on ground against the terrorist that will disrupt people's movements.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
ciggy000:
Even on April 4th people will still sit at home. It’s a ripple effect, for the sit at home to stop everyone will have to be on board. Commercial drivers will never comply to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by Lifeemetu(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Point of Correction, we are not independent People Of Biafra. But Indegeneous People Of Biafra (IPOB).
Mr Governor said the directives will start from April 4 2022
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2022
od501:

I have no business with Abakiliki miscreants.

Next.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by mauchiz: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Prof. Soludo as Chief Security Officer of the state will never shirk his responsibilities. Not a focused achiever like him surely.

A man who seeks to attract investors to his state can’t be expected to fold his arms while terrorists make his state unattractive to investors.

As for Cownu; it will be easier for River Niger to freeze over than for him to be released without conviction, due to the self-destructive, violent blackmail of murderous IPOB/ESN terrorists. Take that to the bank.

Ipob/ESN terrorist evil plans to destroy South East will fail.
God bless Soludo and his government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2022
od501:

over 900 passagets was bombed yesterday by your kinsmen? I just wan update shaa... cos the way you guys feed on Ipob trends is worrisome.
ok Continue killing yourself in East Ipob miscreant
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Even a ten year old knows that IPOB terrorists are synonymous with cannibalism and we will not allow such a backward, evil and satanic practice cross into our borders because we are dealing with our insecurity challenges.

The big difference here is while I acknowledge our security challenges and the need to curb them, you’re engrossed with pretending, denying & playing ostrich while cannibalism, ritual killings, cultism and ipob terrorism consumes your region.

The good news is that Soludo has your koboko smiley

"Our security challenges" lol... see aboki forming Igbo. A from where please. Since when has the survival of the south-east become your concern? APC penguin. I know when I see one.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by nzeobi(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2022
CSTRR:
I just dey look South East dey shake my head.

Stop shaking your head rather make use of your head
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Osagyefo98:

I have no business with Abakiliki miscreants.

Next.

Exactly... Abakaliki can never have business with AllakuBOMBs. Please stop trying so hard to penetrate the east, cos you will be resisted at all cost.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by od501: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
ok Continue killing yourself in East Ipob miscreant

Awww... how caring? Suddenly, the terrorist has started caring about their worse enemies. Fvuk off the eastern region you son of cursed blood sucking Utman Danfodio!! The east can never be your conquered territory. Never!!
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by BarrElChapo(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2022
ciggy000:

As in eh, people will gobble anything lies thrown at them, yet it was on the same FP on here about what the date of the directive was.
Re: Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2022
od501:

Awww... how caring? Suddenly, the terrorist has started caring about their worse enemies. Fvuk off the eastern region you son of cursed blood sucking Utman Danfodio!! The east can never be your conquered territory. Never!!
bastard idiot following a criminal in nnamdi Kanu... May God continue to punish all u who thinks we should celebrate Ipob cos of other idiots like bandits elsewhere..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Food Will Be Very Expensive, Say Farmers / Rivers State House Of Assembly Bars Governor Fubara From Appointing Chairpersons / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.