Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death (11809 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by aminusodiq(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
This is an unpopular opinion, but it's the truth. Chinelo caused her own death.

As a medical doctor, she should know better that a gunshot wound is a medical emergency that requires basic first aid applications like stopping the bleeding, using hand, cloth, etc.

But what did she do? She decided to chase clout by opening her Twitter application and going through the stress of typing "I'm in the train. I have been shot, please pray for me."

This is a bad first aid practice. It changed a lot. The hand she should have used to stop the bleeding was used to call for prayers on Twitter. To her, her followers' superstitious prayers are more effective than first aid.

May her soul rest in peace.
you are extremely stupid
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by blacq2009(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
I thought you were going to say she shot herself.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Bruseee(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Opinions they say are like a**holes everybody has one. There are thoughts that you cannot help but to share likewise there are opinions that you take with you to the afterlife. I put it to you that you are unfortunately not one of the brightest people on this here but I can respect your opinion, regardless of how silly it seamed.

Life no be movie wae dem go shoot actor(protagonist) and e go waka go hospital by hin self.

Lass lass Baba no de too talk abeg. How you go talk say person go use her life de chase clout. Babe wae get training as medical person she reason all her options and chose to share her unfortunate last moments and you dare to soil her memory with these crude remarks. We never rationalise things that happen to the people we don’t know but it becomes Unbearable when it’s someone close to our hearts.

God bless Nigeria ��
And grant her a well deserved rest.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by waze63(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

As a medical doctor, she should know better that a gunshot wound is a medical emergency that requires basic first aid applications like stopping the bleeding, using hand, cloth, etc.

But what did she do? She decided to chase clout by opening her Twitter application and going through the stress of typing "I'm in the train. I have been shot, please pray for me."

This is a bad first aid practice. It changed a lot. The hand she should have used to stop the bleeding was used to call for prayers on Twitter. To her, her followers' superstitious prayers are more effective than first aid.

Very stupid, vile and insensitive post and blame casting upon a dead person, do you even know where she was shot?
What if it's a part her body at which her hands can't reach out to perform what you call first aid for a bullet victim?
She simply made that tweet because she needed help and believed the prayers of caring Nigerians on Twitter will help save her life.
Gosh...

Why have we lost our humanity to?
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by PaNnamdi: 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Stop taking meth u refused.

This is the consequence
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by PROPEACE: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You are as dumb as a rock! I will not call your post insensitive, I'd rather refer to it as plain stúpid!
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by 2elliot: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Britishpea:

You shoujd ask yourself what was the essence of her Tweet? Not that she mentioned the location of the incidence. There is nothing about being heartless here. It is logical. Stop acting like a half baked unmindful ‘tool’
You have less than a pea size brain matter, and sadly the matter is filled with pus.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Britishpea: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2022
2elliot:
You have less than a pea size brain matter, and sadly the matter is filled with pus.

Your green loaf is filled with sand. Your opaque existence is in jeopardy and walking away in mirage.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Xiaohei(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

That was extremely insensitive of you. The nonsensical piece you wrote up there is devoid of any iota of empathy! Some of you mindless and senseless ‘things’ would write controversial pieces just to get likes and shares - things that do not add any real values to you. May God have mercy on you and those you liked your post.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You are mad. Karma is coming for you

Where you there? Did u know what she did before she opened her app?

You are a fool and stop playing politics with human lives

This lady unfortunately had Nigeria happened to him

Nonsense APC fool

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by 2elliot: 1:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Britishpea:

Your green loaf is filled with sand. Your opaque existence is in jeopardy and walking away in mirage.
Wack. A pea size pus filled brain has no single power to think right.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by amuwo1980: 1:49am On Mar 30, 2022
See how useless a human being can be , I curse u this poster , you will end via a bullet fired these your friends . See evil , pure evil.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Carlmax(m): 3:11am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Caused her own death by calling for help? I don't care if nairaland blocks my account but you are a dumb idiot for saying she was chasing clout... How do you want her to get first aid in the middle of an attack in the middle of no where. Think before you type next time
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by 1Sharon(f): 5:23am On Mar 30, 2022
waze63:

Very stupid, vile and insensitive post and blame casting upon a dead person, do you even know where she was shot?
What if it's a part her body at which her hands can't reach out to perform what you call first aid for a bullet victim?
She simply made that tweet because she needed help and believed the prayers of caring Nigerians on Twitter will help save her life.
Gosh...

Why have we lost our humanity to?

And prayer fails yet again.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by beejayodus(m): 5:28am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Onikure!

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by 1Sharon(f): 5:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Classic emotional Nigerians. Little reasoning faculties.

Op I'm with you.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by 1Sharon(f): 5:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Carlmax:

Caused her own death by calling for help? I don't care if nairaland blocks my account but you are a dumb idiot for saying she was chasing clout... How do you want her to get first aid in the middle of an attack in the middle of no where. Think before you type next time

Do you know what first aid is?
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by 1Sharon(f): 5:44am On Mar 30, 2022
TONYE001:

I really did not want to respond to any of these comments about this incident but maybe I should just type a bit here.

You guys were not there when the incident happened. There are a thousand ways things may have occurred. As a matter of fact, she may have made that post after first aid has been administered. Perhaps she made the post while awaiting transport to the closest hospital.

How you guys managed to assume that she posted right after she got shot is baffling, and insensitive.

Are you a medical doctor? Are you a nurse? Have you been in a life-threatening incident?

I have been in dozens of scenarios in the hospital were victims of stuffs like this are attended to. As a matter of fact, I just returned from the theatre where we operated on a northern youth with a gunshot wound to the abdomen. I have also been in three life-threatening conditions. The most recent was some weeks ago when I had a road traffic accident.

Now, my point: It is normal to see patients operating their phones after being stabilized. Some may want to ring or text their loved ones to inform them of their situation. The same energy used in sending a text to a loved one is what Dr. Chinelu used in making that post. We have no right to query her for making a public post about her condition; absolutely no right! When I had the accident I mentioned, I sent a message to a friend and colleague at the hospital informing him of my situation. I didn't want to inform my wife immediately but I needed to tell someone. This I did after checking myself and the other passengers.

So, you see? You can't sit in your room and assume that the late doctor did not do anything about her condition. As a matter of fact, how much can she do for herself? She has been shot in her upper abdomen; her liver, diaphragm, stomach, and bowels may have been affected. She would be bleeding INTERNALLY (not just externally)....so could you please list the things she could have done for herself? Pressure on the wound? Would the pressure stop an internal bleeder?

Sometimes, when we try to sound smart, we end up being insensitive, or not smart at all.

My message is, we were not there. We cannot account for the events that occurred. Instead of attacking the system that failed us all, we have managed to attack a victim of the system. Why?

Please, Sir, let's be appropriately guided.

Where YOU there?
False equivalence. Chinelo was not stabilized in any way. She never saw a doctor. She wasn't at a hospital.

What could she have done for herself?
Any layman knows to apply pressure to a gunshot wound. And you can apply pressure better with 2 hands and not just one.
She needed to be in the moment.

If she wanted to go online, at least tell people your location and ask for help to be sent. She instead asked for prayers.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:47am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

you are a very stupid person
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by SavageBoy: 6:05am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

May what happened to chinelo befall you and your sisters

Quote me if you want to remain miserable for the rest of your life
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by rottennaija(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

She tweeted after the incident but you do not have the evidence to know how that affected her survivability. These posts are not necessarily, you just do not have enough information on this.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Blazebond(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2022
You are crazy to type this nonsense.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by dadexcel: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

..........pathetic analysis! Another supporter of this disaster we now have as a government.....unfortunate!
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by bularuz(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

What a stupid thing to say
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by ShaqFu: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

How do you know if there's any First Aid equipment in the train? Of even if there is, is it close to her?
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2022
slimghost:
Can any sensible MOD delete this disgusting thread?.
are they even sensible at all?

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by OriginalCEO: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Nairaland has more dumb kids and unreasonable fellows than any other sphere on the internet, and that includes Twitter.

This folly will keep increasing as the Mods do not know how and whr to draw a line
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by immortalcrown(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Britishpea:
Truly we were not there and don’t need to be judgmental but practically and realistically, a med doc should know better. Is netizens prayers what she needed at that time? Is she believing in the prayers more than what her efforts to save her life can do at that time? These ladies of nowadays derive so much joy and making twitter their daily lives. See Nigerians abuse anything and everything. This is a gunshot straight in the security area. Why do you think doctors would say a patient should not use a phone during some certain ailment treatment? It takes energy to type. She was shot in the stomach.
I already said we do not know if she made any medical (first aid) effort before or after her tweet. I also said seeking solace or calling for prayer on social media is childish. She tweeting the incident is childish but the tweet is not what prevented her survival.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by 1Sharon(f): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2022
immortalcrown:

I already said we do not know if she made any medical (first aid) effort before or after her tweet. I also said seeking solace or calling for prayer on social media is childish. She tweeting the incident is childish but the tweet is not what prevented her survival.

People were saying it's possible she was rendering first aid while typing.

I say nope. 2 hands applying pressure to the wound are better than one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing / N186bn For Health Sector Omitted As Revised 2020 Budget Approval Suffers Setback / Onitsha Bridge Is Vibrating And May Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.