Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride (22734 Views)

Can You Meet A Good Partner In The Club? / Lady Kills Her Lesbian Partner Because She Caught Her Sleeping With A Man / “don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by NohurryInLife: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
A305:
Op you need to realize something.

No two people in a relationship can ever be equal. There has to be a dominant and submissive. There has to be a leader and a subordinate; when the subordinate begins to challenge the authority of the leader then there will be conflict. There can never be two captains in one ship.

This is what the red pill is all about.

A man's pride is the respect and submission he earns from his woman and a woman's pride is her physical features to attract men.

If a woman disrespect a man (in form of sh!t test) and a man allows it ... I mean, the moment she crosses that line and you as man fails to put her in check. She will never respect you EVER again and will proceed to emasculate you (Will Smith comes to mind).

So in that case, it is far better to lose a relationship, dump the girl and let your pride remain intact as a man. You can always get another girl. Never be afraid to burn bridges as a man with the female folks once you get disrespected and cheated on.

A man owns while a female is owned.

Nice one chief....
You sabi ball

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ropostic120:
PRIDE isn't a WORD you can ever find in my own personal dictionary in the market square of LIFE.
Pride will always make people loose his or her destiny in the journey of life

Everyone has pride.
On a scale of 1-10, everyone falls somewhere.

There are even cases where some people's pride drove them to success.

While for others it lead to their downfall

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by legallyminded: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
A305:

No two people in a relationship can ever be equal. There has to be a dominant and submissive. There has to be a leader and a subordinate; when the subordinate begins to challenge the authority of the leader then there will be conflict. There can never be two captains in one ship.

A man's pride is the respect and submission he earns from his woman and a woman's pride is her physical features to attract men.

If a woman disrespect a man (in form of sh!t test) and a man allows it ... I mean, the moment she crosses that line and you as man fails to put her in check. She will never respect you EVER again and will proceed to emasculate you (Will Smith comes to mind).

So in that case, it is far better to lose a relationship, dump the girl and let your pride remain intact as a man. You can always get another girl. Never be afraid to burn bridges as a man with the female folks once you get disrespected and cheated on.

Spot on! One cow for you
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by legallyminded: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Everyone here is the one that was lost due to pride.

None lost a partner because of pride.

Awon weyrey dey disguise.

They're not like you
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Goldbw122(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Well am always busy, so I have lost many good relationship because of that.. hmm embarassed

And yeah there was a little bit of pride.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
cutecommend:
Have you ever lost someone that truly loved you because of pride? It may be pride of "instant breakup", it may be pride of ghosting, it may be pride of not apologizing, it may be pride of feeling too superior.....And now, you may be regretting so much how you wasted such golden opportunity that have not come bye again....

Pride is not good in relationships. It can make you lose someone and later regret it. You may say you don't give a damn, but in few years time, you may notice that your an opportunity in the dam...
Very well op. And e still dey pain me. This girl did everything for me...small thing I go form I no do again. One day she got fed up and truly left... My eye clear.. Pride won't let me apologize and now it's too late. I'm not sure I'll get a fine girl that has good character like her... That girl left school for me...because I was giving her too much trouble. She's now married to a better man... I still dey in pains

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by kepstone: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
My ex in Nasarawa ... Lost me to her over bloated ego.. Kai.. i have never seen such kind of pride and unapologetic attitude from her, so selfish and so entitled. Wants me alone to be making 98% of the sacrifice but she can not sacrifice and compromise for the relationship to work. I concluded that this person doesn't love and care for me. She kept on saying that she loves me because she calls me... Na me dey do 90% of the call.
She truly has character problem, I had to move in despite the money I spent, she scattered our relationship due to her pride and lack of character... I deserve better so I had to move on.
Imagine me going to see this girl and nearly had a ghastly accident oooo... Came back home babe did not call me, only for her the following day to start asking me for money, which I told her ok hold on I will get something across because I was trying to sort some mess I was in. Babe did not care about the situation I was in she only cared about the Money... I withdrew from her for some days to see if she will reach out she never did, I still sent the money she never called back to say thank you... I knew I had entered one chance I had to move on intentionally...
So babes don't know how to recognize a good and a responsible guy .... I try to talk to her about it na block she block....
Imagine....
Becareful of girls wey no get sense...
I see some of my female friends 33-38 yrs no husband... I don't pity them at all... I only wish them well .... I was trying to advise one the other day she attacked me and at 34 yrs no husband and its her character...
One guy she thought she will marry came and used her as a sex tool and scattered her body with counts in the end the guy dumped her for a younger lady that respects him... She saw their wedding pix and was heart broken... She told me that she gave this guy the best sex ever... All styles...
I looked at her... I said responsible men can compromise sex but they will never compromise respect and character... Sex alone can not keep a responsible man.
She saw a young man responsible guy who is hard working has a decent job she met him in a bus, but she told me she can't marry him he has no car. The guy chased her for 2yrs but she said nope... Now that same guy is well to do she is trying to get back to him but he told her he has moved on beyond her.

I have a female friend 36 still busy been over selective at this stage of her life and fallen for players and they are chopping her. I don't know when done girls will sit down to look at a good and responsible guy to marry...

My red flags in relationship are;
Pride+Disrespect+Entitlement mentality+ Selfishness+Unfaithfulness.....
Omoh I don Waka

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

do you still remember our bet?
Yes o my brother.

They're leading us, but I believe we will win.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

do you still remember our bet?
It's 1-1 we just need one more goal...hope my money is ready. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Juliusmomoh2: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

It's 1-1 we just need one more goal...hope my money is ready. smiley

no na,,, you gave Nigeria straight win. I'll definitely give you the money on the condition that Nigeria wins. but if they do draw, forget it.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

no na,,, you gave Nigeria straight win. I'll definitely give you the money on the condition that Nigeria wins. but if they do draw, forget it.
Yes I know that's why I said it's 1-1 one more goal from Nigeria will be 2-1 and definitely a win.

So we're clearly winning this game.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

It's 2-1 now smiley
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Vickieolsen(f): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Now that's pride.�

JosephXavier:
I am always the good partner

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by JosephXavier: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vickieolsen:
Now that's pride.�

Lol

I'm very loyal type

Na just cruise
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Dshocker(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'm very humble and loving especially to my female members, so they reciprocate by taking turns to cook for me. So I've never lost any relationship due to pride.

This I have seen.

Doomsday prophet
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Emdebby2: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
I hate pride but no.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by ItrendNaija(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Never have
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by JaneYave(f): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
You got to live above your pride if you are sensible.
Jimmy Cliff call it 'stupid pride'.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by HRSweetness(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Nairaland is now doing interview for members

Everyday we gats answer questions

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Munzy14(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Nairaland is now doing interview for members

Everyday we gats answer questions
As in eeh... grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Munzy14(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
A305:

Wisdom..
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Juliusmomoh2: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

It's 2-1 now smiley

You just missed something

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

You just missed something
It's well... Nigeria is just an overrated team.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Juliusmomoh2: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

It's well... Nigeria is just an overrated team.

Honestly.

I would have loss 50k this evening.

Moral of the lesson

always know that Nigeria is a very good for nothing country

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Honestly.

I would have loss 50k this evening.

Moral of the lesson

always know that Nigeria is a very good for nothing country
No sense of urgency, they were just playing as though nothing was at stake.

Ghana deserves to be at the world cup.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Juliusmomoh2: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

No sense of urgency, they were just playing as though nothing was at stake.

Ghana deserves to be at the world cup.

cheesy cheesy grin

You just changed mouth cheesy grin

But why predict Nigeria, �� when you know Ghana is gonna deserved it ?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

cheesy cheesy grin

You just changed mouth cheesy grin

But why predict Nigeria, �� when you know Ghana is gonna deserved it ?
Call it patriotism...by default I'll obviously pick Nigeria, even it the spirit is saying otherwise.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MadamOk(f): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes ooo he is so arrogant
Bad mouthing and Ego

I try to talk ot correct him but he head dey up

Yeye sombori

I'm sure he go dey regret himself for not having a sweet and teachable girl like me wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Odmic2839(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Omo na me you dey talk oooo... na so i loose my precious Mistura... just because i felt she is not up to my standard... so many reason pop on my head till date... maybe because I met her on a bike and she gives herself to me so easily.... Omo I met her and profess my love to her within 3days I don chop one na so e become normal but this girl to love me m... even if she come my house back then na 1k I go give her... just treating her like am paying her off... she too love me like mad... me sef know that... she is always afraid to offend me even when am looking for many reasons to fight her.. she go just keep it cool and say AM SORRY MY LOVE... me sef dey do like person wey dey carry drug...
cutecommend:
Have you ever lost someone that truly loved you because of pride? It may be pride of "instant breakup", it may be pride of ghosting, it may be pride of not apologizing, it may be pride of feeling too superior.....And now, you may be regretting so much how you wasted such golden opportunity that have not come bye again....

Pride is not good in relationships. It can make you lose someone and later regret it. You may say you don't give a damn, but in few years time, you may notice that your an opportunity in the dam...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Juliusmomoh2: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Call it patriotism...by default I'll obviously pick Nigeria, even it the spirit is saying otherwise.

Honestly.
Sport in Nigeria is just business.
That's just the fact.

Even Kano Piller can defect Ghana,

But anyway. You gas have something
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FalseProphet1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Honestly.
Sport in Nigeria is just business.
That's just the fact.

Even Kano Piller can defect Ghana,

But anyway. You gas have something
Yes o my brother...at all at all na him bad pass.

I'm just sad this night... should I drop my details?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.