Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride (22735 Views)

Can You Meet A Good Partner In The Club? / Lady Kills Her Lesbian Partner Because She Caught Her Sleeping With A Man / “don’t Choose Your Life Partner Because You Want To Please Society”-ibidunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Juliusmomoh2: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
MadamOk:
Yes ooo he is so arrogant
Bad mouthing and Ego

I try to talk ot correct him but he head dey up

Yeye sombori

I'm sure he go dey regret himself for not having a sweet and teachable girl like me wink wink wink

He will not regret it.
For you to remember this, that show you are regretting

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Enny2013(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes...
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Broomstick01: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
For me I lost due to pride. When the call drops and she don't call back , I won't too. I feel constant checking up will make me look desperate. And when she's gone, I tried to change to bring her back, but she's gone for good. Learnt..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pride no reach were I dey. I respect myself but I’m not proud.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Penboy: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Broomstick01:
For me I lost due to pride. When the call drops and she don't call back , I won't too. I feel constant checking up will make me look desperate. And when she's gone, I tried to change to bring her back, but she's gone for good. Learnt..

How did you lose?

You didn't check and she didn't check back.

Shit is mutual bro.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MadamOk(f): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Am sure you are the perfect one abi wink wink
MOVIC6:
Mine was anger but she stubborn die, your own doesn't count men
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MadamOk(f): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Am not, never cos I know what I xperience
Juliusmomoh2:

He will not regret it.
For you to remember this, that show you are regretting

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Bbbw: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Np
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Juliusmomoh2: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
MadamOk:
Am not, never cos I know what I xperience

Okay ooo
But hope you are engage now
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yeah
My primary school classmate
After several years of seperation

After some year back she came back to my area and we connect on Facebook she love me so much but she was not that beautiful so I was ghosting her because I was feeling like a king and a fine boys

Now I realize I messed up all this useless girls now are ashawo looking for who to give them money

Finding true love now is hard ooh

I for manage her like that ooh

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by bummyla(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
I call my ex wife Madam Poor and Proud! And the Mumu think say na better name.

If a woman tell you she go frustrate you till you die, my brother believe me, she can!

3 years marriage I nearly died, till I started returning every wickedness with wickedness!

And the mumu is always surprised when I show her I can be as wicked as her!

Thank God she ran!

Now, she has been sending one of her friends to beg me to beg her to come back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When am ready, I go try love again, but not now!

Today it is obvious, who needs who the most

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by bummyla(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DanielAlhassan:
Yeah
My primary school classmate
After several years of seperation

After some year back she came back to my area and we connect on Facebook she love me so much but she was not that beautiful so I was ghosting her because I was feeling like a king and a fine boys

Now I realize I messed up all this useless girls now are ashawo looking for who to give them money

Finding true love now is hard ooh

I for manage her like that ooh
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Kirkman: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
henrybangs44:

Very well op. And e still dey pain me. This girl did everything for me...small thing I go form I no do again. One day she got fed up and truly left... My eye clear.. Pride won't let me apologize and now it's too late. I'm not sure I'll get a fine girl that has good character like her... That girl left school for me...because I was giving her too much trouble. She's now married to a better man... I still dey in pains
I feel like flogging you but i am sure that you learnt your lessons the very hard way. Sorry about your loss but life goes on. You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by bukatyne(f): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Everyone here is the one that was lost due to pride.

None lost a partner because of pride.

Awon weyrey dey disguise.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by newdawn2017(f): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
cutecommend:
Have you ever lost someone that truly loved you because of pride? It may be pride of "instant breakup", it may be pride of ghosting, it may be pride of not apologizing, it may be pride of feeling too superior.....And now, you may be regretting so much how you wasted such golden opportunity that have not come bye again....

Pride is not good in relationships. It can make you lose someone and later regret it. You may say you don't give a damn, but in few years time, you may notice that your an opportunity in the dam...
first of all u never loved her, let's get that straight. Pride has no place in love. For love is divine & more powerful than death. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by AlexJustin(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
The pain of my first breakup it's still fresh in my mind. Couldn't take the excessive pride of my partner.

If you're going through any heartbreaks or breakup I have a good book for you that will help you get over it and get your partner come begging to have you back.
Giving it out to the first three people that request by contacting me on WhatsApp
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by bepositive11: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2022
A man's pride is the respect and submission he earns from a woman? A woman's pride is her physical features to attract men? You're talking rubbish

It's men and women with no sense of self value who seek validation from the opposite sex. Those kinds make toxic partners, especially in the long run

When people want relationships as partners, they allow the partner to take charge in the areas where they are stronger. For example, if the woman is better than the man when it comes to money, she takes charge of managing the finances and so on

To be frank with you, men who call themselves red pill are the weakest ever - looking for women who can stroke their fragile egos

A305:
Op you need to realize something.

No two people in a relationship can ever be equal. There has to be a dominant and submissive. There has to be a leader and a subordinate; when the subordinate begins to challenge the authority of the leader then there will be conflict. There can never be two captains in one ship.

This is what the red pill is all about.

A man's pride is the respect and submission he earns from his woman and a woman's pride is her physical features to attract men.

If a woman disrespect a man (in form of sh!t test) and a man allows it ... I mean, the moment she crosses that line and you as man fails to put her in check. She will never respect you EVER again and will proceed to emasculate you (Will Smith comes to mind).

So in that case, it is far better to lose a relationship, dump the girl and let your pride remain intact as a man. You can always get another girl. Never be afraid to burn bridges as a man with the female folks once you get disrespected and cheated on.

A man owns while a female is owned.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by FunKiller: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2022
cutecommend:
Have you ever lost someone that truly loved you because of pride? It may be pride of "instant breakup", it may be pride of ghosting, it may be pride of not apologizing, it may be pride of feeling too superior.....And now, you may be regretting so much how you wasted such golden opportunity that have not come bye again....

Pride is not good in relationships. It can make you lose someone and later regret it. You may say you don't give a damn, but in few years time, you may notice that your an opportunity in the dam...

Yes o I lost my college gf due to pride of ghosting, I was always very popular in school so all the females we're always flocking around me which made her very jealous so she decided to make me jealous by cheating on me. I found out and hated her for it, she later tried to get me back (without apologizing) I kept forming even tho I thought of her daily. She tried to get me back for over 2 years till we graduated.
She's now in Canada and we still ghosting ourselves, can't even like each other's Facebook posts coz of pride. I've met so many nonsense girls since then to know my mistake.
Guys pls if you can't go a day without thinking of that girl you probably love her, swallow your pride and patch things up. Life is too short and too long at the same time for heartbreak. There's only one true love and one soulmate.
Am not a simp just a matured mind wey don reason.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by segcymoor(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2022
A305:
Op you need to realize something.

No two people in a relationship can ever be equal. There has to be a dominant and submissive. There has to be a leader and a subordinate; when the subordinate begins to challenge the authority of the leader then there will be conflict. There can never be two captains in one ship.

This is what the red pill is all about.

A man's pride is the respect and submission he earns from his woman and a woman's pride is her physical features to attract men.

If a woman disrespect a man (in form of sh!t test) and a man allows it ... I mean, the moment she crosses that line and you as man fails to put her in check. She will never respect you EVER again and will proceed to emasculate you (Will Smith comes to mind).

So in that case, it is far better to lose a relationship, dump the girl and let your pride remain intact as a man. You can always get another girl. Never be afraid to burn bridges as a man with the female folks once you get disrespected and cheated on.

A man owns while a female is owned.

Story...who told you man no get quality physical features to attract

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Self respect is very important,if a lady breaks up with you even when you did not offend her or for a very flimsy reason.No need to beg her,just go.begging upandan when you are clearly not at fault is very wrong and makes a man loose respect.No be pride,if you no beg when you no wrong person. That's what I will never do in this life.beg ,when am not wrong.if the love wan end make e end

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by gamyy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Harrykn:
PRIDEFUL-NF
I love this song.

Love it too man
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
bummyla:
I call my ex wife Madam Poor and Proud! And the Mumu think say na better name.

If a woman tell you she go frustrate you till you die, my brother believe me, she can!

3 years marriage I nearly died, till I started returning every wickedness with wickedness!

And the mumu is always surprised when I show her I can be as wicked as her!

Thank God she ran!

Now, she has been sending one of her friends to beg me to beg her to come back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When am ready, I go try love again, but not now!

Today it is obvious, who needs who the most

To beg you to beg her, chai madam poor mentality and mumu pride

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Kirkman:

I feel like flogging you but i am sure that you learnt your lessons the very hard way. Sorry about your loss but life goes on. You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.
Aswae bro. E pain me. Thank you
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by ebuka1511(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Brother nothing happened to you, your palate changed and the taste of it changed too. It has been proven scientifically that our palate changes after every 7 years. Growing up, I detested beans and would give all manners of excuses to avoid having it for meal, but look at me now, seems I'mloving that food now.[1quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=111474951]I use to love beans so much way back. It was a daily thing and probably the reason I am tall. I just don't know what happened between us, I detest it so much now and not had a spoon in a decade.

I ate that meal everyday for like a decade of my life. I doubt if I would ever be inlove with anything again like the way I did with beans[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
bummyla:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why are you laughing

Am serious

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by Eagba(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
luminouz:

Haaaaaaa!!!

I believe this is for clout, I believe you're one of those who ain't redpillers!!!

No redpiller will ever lose any woman to your kinda reason. Did you come into this world to fight on everything, including relationships? She gave you peace but na war you dey find. I wonder if you will get the vibe you so seek,if you meet one of my crazy exes! That one go fuq you one second and and grab a knife the next. grin

luminous I remember a thread where I threw a subtle jab at you , you took it maturely n roll. I'm sorry man
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Eagba:

luminous I remember a thread where I threw a subtle jab at you , you took it maturely n roll. I'm sorry man
It's ok bro... grin
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by prettyaura: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yes oo..my first love tosin � dated for 4yrs,he was everything i prayed for in a man, but the devil used him to destroy the beautiful plans we had together.I lost him becos i was too proud to forgive him..he cheated on me with "shes like a sister to me" that i knew him with and it hurt so bad..this is 7yrs later and it still feels like yesterday that unforgettable valentines day..if u can see this tosin, i have forgiven u frm the depth of my heart..our memories together lives on!
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
prettyaura:
Yes oo..my first love tosin � dated for 4yrs,he was everything i prayed for in a man, but the devil used him to destroy the beautiful plans we had together.I lost him becos i was too proud to forgive him..he cheated on me with "shes like a sister to me" that i knew him with and it hurt so bad..this is 7yrs later and it still feels like yesterday that unforgettable valentines day..if u can see this tosin, i have forgiven u frm the depth of my heart..our memories together lives on!

Here I am babe....so long I have waited for you...yada yada yada

Fuq all that!!! He is gone. So why don't you focus on me? grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MOVIC6: 7:54pm On May 08, 2022
MadamOk:
Ehena
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride by MOVIC6: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
MadamOk:
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.