Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (60377 Views)

Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Henz81: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Timmi:

Before you run your mouth like a tap water, apply your common sense. What did the government have to gain or loose by hating Ibos? Just think a little bit. Are they relevant at all to the rest of us Nigerians? Of course not, they’ve caused us a lot of embarrassment in drug dealings, crimes, drugs and get rich quick schemes
Talk about your Terrorist brothers in the North killing innocent people on daily basis. Blind man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
olril17:

oloshi...that's your fuking problem... you will vote for Tinubu..nobody will stop you...just like other Yorubas too will vote against him..
SW APC isn't SW and nobody has SW on lockdown...that's the reality of things.
I don't why you tinubu supporters like so much lying,noisemaking... bunch of irritants.
It's not so hard to know a poorly brought up individual. You must have lived a terrible childhood going by the gutter language littering your posts. You can't intimidate anyone here, you ignorant folk. Vote your own, make I vote my own, and my vote is for Tinubu, you can go and die if you don't like it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Rawtruth1: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is very funny. That country has indeed become banana republic. So IPOB also attacked Kaduna to Abuja Train yesterday? Chaii. I dislike IPOB but this is so funny
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by oilykid(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Timmi:

Before you run your mouth like a tap water, apply your common sense. What did the government have to gain or loose by hating Ibos? Just think a little bit. Are they relevant at all to the rest of us Nigerians? Of course not, they’ve caused us a lot of embarrassment in drug dealings, crimes, drugs and get rich quick schemes
Says an afonja who have brought more embarrassment to Nigeria by their frauds, crimes, constant ritual killings,arm robberies, rape,oluwole certificate and forgery.. The yorubas leads in all those things

13 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by elijahkayode(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Nigeria Government is Boko Haram...

Divide Nigeria now to save lives...

#britain evil union of the South & North Nigeria in 1904 due to financial obligations destroyed our culture
after the #west Atlantic slave trade it's obvious
(the west believe we can't think for ourselves)
in 1967 Britain and it's evil alies killed millions
The thirty-month-long war led to the death of over one million ethnic Igbos and other Easterner is the first western lead genocide -on-black postcolonial Africa
in 2022 under the #buhari regime
Nigerians indigenous citezens are being killed everyday (this is my first person account I've seen enough blood to make a lifetime of stories)
(it's obvious the west take joy in our suffering) their evil (almagamation) project has failed us
curse be on lugard Frederick
1.) under #Obama 300 young girls were kidnapped yet no sanctions of any kind
are we inferior to #Ukraine
2.) #Nigeria have capacity to become the number 1 oil producer in the #world but the west CIA don't want a stronger Africa (it's not in their interest
A world order must be preserved)
we have refinery yet none is working (in 2022 we import refine oil)
3.) we have capacity to generate power still no state enjoy six hours power everyday
(woe to the west for their role in downgrading our lifestyle)
africa despise The west role in our history
they forcibly kidnap us for #Atlantic #slavetrade #Usa
#Buhari Official statement on Killing under President #Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_lLL_NBe0

https://www.breitbart.com/news/bandits-kill-35-villagers-in-northwest-nigeria-police/

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/civil-war-in-nigeria

3 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
marsman:

Lol you typed it though, so technically you called your mum that not mine, my regards to her(your mum which you were referring too) cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Jackbaur88: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
To be sincere, if Buhari had come to watch this match live in the stadium today, those angry people in that stadium would not have allowed make it out. It was very wise for him not to have come
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by ukpahu(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
PLS LET START REVOLUTION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by templeRun20(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
The annoying part of the match is the way the players played with lack of patriotism....

But Nigerians are dump fellow, why should they channel their anger on d stadium..
If they wan destroy they should deal with the players except victor Osimeh

2 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by bluefilm: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wait a minute... am i missing something here?

was there a terror attack at the abuja stadium?
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by belovedaja(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Even me with my small sense know that Nigeria will not qualify and there would be breakdown of law and order.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Prettypearl021(f): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
marsman:

MKO abiola stadium is in Lagos, right?
Many Ibos here are morons
See how you are insulting a tribe..
I'm surprised

2 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
olril17:

didinrin...did I ask you not to vote for Tinubu.
like I said in my op..people like you do not represent SW..you strictly represent SW APC..abi SW APC na SW?
where's the lie in my post.
amugbo alailojuti...they gave us buhari wan add Tinubu join.
ko ni da fun gbogbo tin
Look, Tinubu, Buhari or anyone isn't responsible for the fact that you've made wrong choices and made a mess of your life. Those who took their destinies in their own hands, rather than finding the easy way out, by blaming politicians for their own self-inflicted failures are happy for it. Your mates are out there making useful contributions in various fields of endeavour, you're here ranting and trying to impose your own views on everyone, that's why you will remain a "frustrated graduate of UniOsun".....akindindinrin amukunmeko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Angelfrost(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceNexus:
Yes of course!
How about DSS getting Intelligence on the terror attack that happened on people traveling by train? It was IPOB as well.

Every human with the smallest iota of reasoning knows that Nigeria will get worse with this level of mediocrity and crass incompetence coupled with national desdain for the Igbos. This has made Igbos even more resolute to succeed in virtually everything.

Nigerians are all here in Nigeria, instead of utilizing all her resources both human and material, they are busy entrenching tribalism, hate and nepotism.

Watch how this country will crumble if it doesn't retrace it's steps.

He who puts a heavy stone on the head of a child to stop his growth is merely wasting his time because the child will overgrow both him and the stone.

Retrace what steps?!!

Divide and Rule is the major way corrupt leaders can run a nation of morons like Nigeria!

They know they can do rubbish and go scot-free because a nation divided along the lines of religion, tribe, and ethnicity can never prevent them from doing what they like.

The truth must be said... This nation can never be redeemed!!!

10 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by IhateYouMan: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
I pray for the failure and downfall of Nigeria, so we can go our separate ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Dmacqh(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Timmi:

The hatred and evil mindset you guys wish to happen to Igbos is second to none . Unity forcing and quota system can never develop a nation .
How have Nigerian been since she has been marginalizing ndi Igbo . Allow them to go , no , allow them to rule no , allow them to be , no .
Since they are tarnishing Nigerian name , kindly allow them to be . Why associating yourself with criminal ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by olril17(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

Look, Tinubu, Buhari or anyone isn't responsible for the fact that you've made wrong choices and made the mess of your life. Those who took their destinies in their own hands, rather than finding the easy way out, by blaming politicians for their own self-inflicted failures are happy for it. Your mates are out there making useful contributions in various fields of endeavour, you're here ranting and trying to impose your own views on everyone, that's why you will remain a "frustrated graduate of UniOsun".....akindindinrin amukunmeko
apooda....so the people who were shot dead by terrorists on the Kaduna train made mess of their own life?
I'm yet to meet a sensible and intelligent tinubu supporter....they as unintelligent as the man they support...suwegbe

7 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Timmi:

Your hatred for Igbos won't still stop them.to buy your land in Lagos and become your landlord.....keep hating them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.