Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (60378 Views)

Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Princedapace(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
kponkedenge:
That's one of the reasons this country would never progress. The leaders and the masses are filled with so much hate.

A young lady posted on twitter about being shot in the Kaduna - Abuja train.... You could just see the hate filled messages she received from the SW and North when they saw her Igbo name..... So far you're an Igbo, they immediately tag you IPOB.

Igbos have nothing in Nigeria. They are treated as foreigners in their own country.... Maybe their leaders need to sit up and look for a way to leave this failed hateful union.

There was never love in the country. And can never be love.
The country is best divided.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Dshocker(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
LilyColin:
Divide this shithóle make everybody answer him papa name.

For what naaaa,we are one Nigeria
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Lashist(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

Oga, speak for yourself only. I don't know why you people find it difficult to accept other people's choices. I'm Yoruba like you(if truly you're one) and I'm voting Tinubu. Live, and let live!
Be like you didn't read his statement clearly..he said only APC urchins like you would support him...its good you identify yourself as an urchin...its possible other yorubas will vote osibanjo or other yoruba politicians but apc urchins like you can go ahead and vote tinubu...feel free to destroy pdp that way cheesy if you can destroy your future, how much more a wicked party like pdp cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by marsman: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Prettypearl021:

See how you are insulting a tribe..
I'm surprised
Don't be, I am just following the trend. You can check politics section to know the trend.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by SEO2002: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Neddstark:
These bastards living abroad spreading fake news to incite anarchy in Nigeria need to be given the Nnamdi Kanu treatment.
your mother needs to receive the punishment too for giving her pussy as souvenirs to mad men in the slum you live. Your father deserves capital punishment for not killing a bastardised parasite like you when you were born thereby constituting a nuisance to the society

3 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by kingyakos: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So after abiama rejected their fasting and prayers for Buhari to die, ipob pigs have decided to bypass abiama to go bomb him themselves?

Lagos state govt needs to start deploying security personnel to all points of entry into Lagos so a thorough check will commence with a view to preventing the flooding of ipob terrorists into Lagos and other parts of the country.

Gov wike really did a good job in Port Harcourt by exterminating ipob terrorists in Rivers State completely. 

U go soon die and dey no go see ur corpse, I dey follow u closely

3 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
olril17:

apooda....so the people who were shot dead by terrorists on the Kaduna train made mess of their own life?
I'm yet to meet a sensible and intelligent tinubu supporter....they as unintelligent as the man they support...suwegbe
Comparing apples with oranges, you're as empty as they come. What has Tinubu got to do with the train incident? That's why you have remained jobless and frustrated because no one will employ you with this kind of flawed thought process. You dare say Tinubu is not intelligent? grin
Now I know your brain is full of sawdust for brain matter. I and millions of reasonable people who don't allow social media propaganda to influence their decisions will vote Tinubu, you can die if you don't like it....Mr kenimani

2 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Ekzoba(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Your right
DrGoodman:
You can all see the trick

Dss plans crimes in the east so they can blame it on IPOB.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by chaloskyx: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN AND HAVE THE CHANCE TO JAPA ESPECIALLY IGBOS JUST DO IT NIGERIA IS GONE!!!
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Emeka511(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good evening NL.
Please I really need help because Im becoming depressed.
I am a graduate of computer science B.sc class 2015/ 2016 and I completed my NYSC 2018...I am 31 years old. After my service i got a job with a construction company as a lab assistant which I worked for 1 year and some months before I was given redundancy due to a problem between our company and the state government that was in April 2021 after the burial of my late dad... since then till now I've not gotten a job even when I still apply for openings online.
I am a very hard working man and I don't like to be ideal since getting another job was a problem so I started selling footwears online just to keep myself busy... God has been faithful doing this business but still things has not been going too well in this business but I still strive, still apply for jobs online and also talk to people for help of getting a job but they keep promising but till now nothing... This year 2022 I've gone for 2 Interviews here in Abuja but til now no response from the companies I went for the interviews. I have a lot of responsibilities on me like talking care of my mom and my younger sister as the first and only son but I don't really know why things has not really been working as planned.
Pls Nairalanders I really need help before I do something that won't be good for me and also my family.
I reside in Abuja and I am open to any type of job but I'd most perfere a job in my course of study computer science... I am a Very fast learner With good communicational skills, team worker, good on computer hardware and peripherals, MSword, Excel, Power point etc.
I will be glad if I really find help here honestly because I'm really getting pressure from everyone including my family and I'm not getting any younger...pls you all should help me and God will bless y'all

You can contact me on 08134640283
Email: emekaemele009@gmail.com
For my CV.
Thank you all as I await a positive response.
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Prettypearl021(f): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
marsman:

Don't be, I am just following the trend. You can check politics section to know the trend.
Trend to insult a tribe?
I'm more surprised at your response.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Nwaotu10(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol.
Too childish
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
/
Who do you blame? The government and Lai Mohammed that dish out lies and propaganda or the obligate morons that keep believing them? Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
If FG would blame IPOB for attacking the commuter trains in Kaduna, some zombies with factory-fitted idiocy will jump on here to gloat.

I stand with Buhari even though he is not keeping the noose tight enough on Nigerians. I will respect him if every Nigerian presents with acute hypoxic episode.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Gallistotle1: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
osazuwa23:
How cna you just leave south south
south southerners no wan kick against dis na..maybe,em go wake up afta 2023 elections
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by SarakiBukola: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
angry
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
LilyColin:

Mad animal, how will division solve the security problem?

You people are so dumb and clueless, so you idiots think just by dividing Nigeria will make all the bandits and terrorist go away...
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by RexTramadol1: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Well let’s say they even got a memo to that effect

I still believe had the SE won tonight, even the perpetrators won’t dare do shiiiit

Nigerians will follow DSS do their job due to excitement

But since na draw soup, everybody follow join whoever the perpetrators be destroy wetin dem fit destroy

Annoyance and anger na just 20 metres from thoughts to actions
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Enemyofpeace: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
LilyColin:

yes o
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
WhizdomXX:
All those who foisted evil leaders on Nigerians, they will never know Peace. Their ambitions will come to nought. The stolen monies they spend on their families especially their children, will not come to fruition. Amen.

Nigerians arise and save NIGERIA.
Amen
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by olril17(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

Comparing apples with oranges, you're as empty as they come. What has Tinubu got to do with the train incident? That's why you have remained jobless and frustrated because no one will employ you with this kind of flawed thought process. You dare say Tinubu is not intelligent? grin
Now I know your brain is full of sawdust for brain matter. I and millions of reasonable people who don't allow social media propaganda to influence their decisions will vote Tinubu, you can die if you don't like it....Mr kenimani
oloriburuku akoshibero amukumeko...
my message is clear...you APC urchins and Tinubu supporters in SW can vote for the Old Ato-ara...but don't drag the rest of the SW in to your insanity...
I've never asked you not to vote for Tinubu... I only said contrary to what people think SW is not on lockdown for Tinubu which is true anyway because as much as some dopemus like you will vote for the useless selfish foool..there are millions of us Yorubas who will vote against him...that's another true statement..
just that you Tinubu supporters are noisemakers...lie through the teeth like your brown tooth masters...social media menace and irritants...
one may be mistaken to even think all Yoruba support the foolish iragbiji fool..
you be confirmed asieree

5 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by Karleb(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
As it buhari don't know those sponsoring boko haram and kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by onuman: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
LilyColin:

SW say they want presidency.
Arewa 12 sharia states had since drawn the boundaries of their Arewa Islamic Republic through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws in 1999, but still clutch to one Nigeria because of lucre.

Confused are people from the old Eastern region.

Dysfunctional one Nigeria stays, despite all pointers to its disunity and deformity.

1 Like

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
They will come out now to tell you this is not how DSS writes reports .........

Just as some are saying Igbos are no longer Igbo people ......lols
Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by uptownemmygee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So after abiama rejected their fasting and prayers for Buhari to die, ipob pigs have decided to bypass abiama to go bomb him themselves?

Lagos state govt needs to start deploying security personnel to all points of entry into Lagos so a thorough check will commence with a view to preventing the flooding of ipob terrorists into Lagos and other parts of the country.

Gov wike really did a good job in Port Harcourt by exterminating ipob terrorists in Rivers State completely. 

Just thank God say this forum is faceless

8 Likes

Re: DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin by PeaceNexus(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
That's the sad truth. However, I do not believe that a particular problem can bedevil a people for eternity.

Somehow someday, the vertex of this imbroglio will be attained and just two options would be in our reach: solve the age-long problem or face annihilation of what geographical location once referred to as Nigeria!

In any case, the problem would be solved by at least half. We cannot continue in this backward spiral in perpetuity.
Angelfrost:

Retrace what steps?!!

Divide and Rule is the major way corrupt leaders can run a nation of morons like Nigeria!

They know they can do rubbish and go scot-free because a nation divided along the lines of religion, tribe, and ethnicity can never prevent them from doing what they like.

The truth must be said... This nation can never be redeemed!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.