Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? (14940 Views)

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / Iamdbull Fake Life Can't Help His Career... / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by ChimasGirl(f): 1:46am On Mar 30, 2022
If your partner is the love of your life but cannot have children, would you break things off?
Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by rickpat(m): 1:58am On Mar 30, 2022
this got me emotional..I will pass

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Juliusmomoh2: 2:40am On Mar 30, 2022
op, am so sorry about your predicament

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by SeaTrade(m): 2:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Wouldn't matter to me as I am not much of a family oriented guy.
Still thinking about how I would cope with a wife and kids running around me in circles doing daddy daddy up and down and me not having my space.
Even if I do then I don't think I'd want to live with them in the same house.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Mar 30, 2022
ChimasGirl:
If your partner is the love of your life but cannot have children, would you break things off?
Ofcourse not! There is adoption for those cases. Why give up on what could turn out the best kind of relationship ever if you don't have to? undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by averageguy(m): 3:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse not! There is adoption for those cases. Why give up on what could turn out the best kind of relationship ever if you don't have to? undecided

I know oh! Despite how difficult it is to find the one person who aligns with your views, values, and spec for a relationship.

For people who have a problem with adoption, the test is to ask what if they themselves were unable to have children. Would they still want a partner to stay with them? Many people are unable to have children due to no fault of their own.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2022
ChimasGirl:

Love of your life.... not children maker of your life.
I hope I answered your question.

30 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Techsupport:

Love of your life.... not children maker of your life.
I hope I answered your question.
hello sir, forgive me intrusion. Your moniker caught my attention, please do you work as a tech support? May I send you a pm? Thanks
Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Labadi69: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
SeaTrade:
Still thinking about how I would cope with a wife and kids running around me in circles doing daddy daddy up and down and me not having my space.

Is that why you are almost fifty and single? Yamayama nack your head there angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nope, it's not a deal-breaker for me.

5 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Mko123(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Thrashed question to an average Nigerian.

Why keep her when she can't produce or is she world cup?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Dpharisee: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you get money you can have children.
All those stories you see here "woman gives birth to Quadruplets after 16 years of marriage" do you think she got pregnant because last night the husband hung her legs on the wall and the sperm entered well well?
It's money that does it with IVF and surrogacy, if that woman can change your life and make you happy in prosperity why should I let her go because she can't get pregnant when na money I need to get all the kids I need in these modern times

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Abilistic(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
You can buy fun, but you can't buy happiness.

Don't get the two confused.

9 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by illicit(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
I will have children for us

4 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Vlibray: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Must you have children ?

2 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
K
Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by toprealman: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
ChimasGirl:
Adopt and move on. You guys should stop playing with that word "love" when it means nothing to you all

2 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by ArmaniUhuru: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerians can form! grin grin grin

Everyone is now forming children is not important on the internet. While in real life, they want to have like 10 children. grin grin grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Hdhdhd(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
I will stick to her and go for adoption instead

2 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
God will give us children.

What God cannot do does not exist.

Coming to the natural, love can fade o, and if it fades, the both parties face reality, and a family without kids is really boring, kids spice up marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin

This is for guys who wants to get married.

1 Like

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by YoungLionken(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
A woman who can't have children, can't be the love of my life..

Just like asking if we could go a day without the sun...

1 Like

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by BigSarah(f): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Perfect!
Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by CheedyJ(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Before nko...forget hollywood flicks & face reality, how many African women go stay with a man wey no fit impregnate them, adoption or not, most of dem just wan experience that childbearing process, love is a strong force but in issues like this, e go hard gaaan.

1 Like

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
illicit:
I will have children for us

Well done Sir. grin
Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by JosephXavier: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why not?

All these slay Mama's dating Yahoo boys and living flashy lifestyle go come make person son dey loyal to am after they don use her destiny?

4 Likes

Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by adajoe555: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
SeaTrade:

Why are you thinking like my landlord cheesy cheesy cheesy

I won't, we will look for solutions.
Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by 00FFT00(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
ChimasGirl:

No!
Re: Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? by Emuforlife1: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
I will keep LOML and marry 2nd wife. Win-win for everybody. Alhamdulillah ala ni'matil Islam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LOL! Guys Started Releasing When Cynthia Morgan Posted This Photos On Instagram / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Bum In Africa Shares Underwear Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.