Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help (5920 Views)

My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by MonsterLoader: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
I love my girlfriend very much and we have sex most times but guys I am tired of having sex with her all the time, I want to try something new like I Don tire to chop this same food always. The sex isn't becoming interesting again for me even though she is very good in bed i don't just have the urge for her now because I Don too do am with her. Please I really don't like to carry other babes but I come they reason. Any advice please? I'm confused. How do you stay with only partner sedually without getting tired?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by kingscare1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Change styles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Buharidgeneral: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Elders over to you
We are listening
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by stixxy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Its normal. Set another babe compass codedly. But No talk say na me tell you o

22 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by pyyxxaro: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Instead of you cheating on her , why don’t you look for any She-goat in your area to be lashing codedly tongue

At least the goat nor go tell anybody

20 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Juliusmomoh2: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
honestly teenagers have taken over nairaland

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by elmagnifico411(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
If she no gree give u, u go sey na yeye girl.. boys go put yearns for your head dey as she no dey gree u, she get another guy wey she dey give steady. Now she don submit herself to your lordship, u come here come dey complian sey u don too nack... Son of man, Yiu can never be contented. Just tell us sey u wan reason outside puna and cut the bullshit.
MonsterLoader:
I love my girlfriend very much and we have sex most times but guys I am tired of having sex with her all the time, I want to try something new like I Don tire to chop this same food always. The sex isn't becoming interesting again for me even though she is very good in bed i don't just have the urge for her now because I Don too do am with her. Please I really don't like to carry other babes but I come they reason. Any advice please? I'm confused. How do you stay with only partner sedually without getting tired?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is why ladies should never allow a man access or too much acess to their bodies when not married. Your type of guy should be ignored to mess around till when you are tired/ ready to settle in future. It would be best she also gets tired of you or double dates.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by greymiles: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Help with what

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Ocholu: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Haa! If you're tired of fvcking your girlfriend, try your boyfriend na. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Ocholu: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is why ladies should never allow a man access or too much to their bodies when not married. Your type of guy should be ignored to mess around till when you are tired/ ready to settle in future. It would be best she also gets tired of you or double dates.

You sound very pained though!

10 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by uncleck: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Everything about life is in the mind

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
honestly teenagers have taken over nairaland
Na today u know?
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Naijanascam: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Must you be always thinking with your third leg?...... can't you think how you will prevent bandits from blocking Abuja Kaduna highway grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by SNEFF: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
well, why get tired so quick when you are a "monsterloader" ... why not pass that girl to the next niggga to enjoy, remember you dont have to be greedy

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Blunttruth: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
MonsterLoader:
Girls ,I hope you are reading this. Stop doing wife duties for boyfriend, You won't listen.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Ternistacle(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
If u are tired of her.... Add her mother or ur guy girlfriend
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by GOFRONT(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sha no go collect infection and Std for outside come put for ya girlfriend body ooo

Wear ya Raincoat

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by fikayormi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
You guys are not married yet , yet you are tired of the pussy, cheating is in your dna dude

Don’t worry about advising the op, I swear he go still cheat laslas

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Premiumwriter: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you really love her then take a break.

Take a long break, may be a month or more from sex.

You guys should hang out normally without going indoors.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by rtdCivilservant: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ocholu:

You sound very pained though!
Shut up that thing u call mouth. She just spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by rtdCivilservant: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Blunttruth:

Girls ,I hope you are reading this. Stop doing wife duties for boyfriend, You won't listen.
I really pity the girl even though I don't know her. Girls should preserve their bodies, imagine coming online to desecrate someone, that he is now tired of fuccking her. Shebi tomorrow now one guy man go carry that one say he wan marry her. I wonder what is left of her again if the stupid op don even tire of fuccking her? My question is, why can't many girls be sensible and reasonable and stop sleeping around, especially with this sets of useless guys like op?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Demigod22: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Trust, mutual respect and fidelity is being underrated in relationship these days. OP, you are just being childish. There's nothing special about womanizing or tasting different kpekus. While in school, I was behaving like you and when I graduated, I discovered that I lose all the genuine girls I should have built something with.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Ocholu: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Shut up that thing u call mouth. She just spoke the truth.

Haha.. another pained fellow.
But who said she ain't saying the truth though?

Nigerians ehnn grin grin. Savage mentality.
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by MonsterLoader: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is why ladies should never allow a man access or too much acess to their bodies when not married. Your type of guy should be ignored to mess around till when you are tired/ ready to settle in future. It would be best she also gets tired of you or double dates.

I have done her introduction. We are getting married in few months
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by nairaman66(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
MonsterLoader:

Try to take her on a trip. Go see the movies, go out and do things that are not done in the bedroom. That’s the way you respark your soul and set your leeks burning again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
U mean people should help you position another Lady for uninterrupted phucks or what?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Go for sex dolls, some ladies will just give their body anyhow when dem just hear marriage.I will get seriously depressed and broken if I ever have sex with someone who isn’t my husband,neverrrrrr
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2022
undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Paramount01(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Go for sex dolls, some ladies will just give their body anyhow when dem just hear marriage.I will get seriously depressed and broken if I ever have sex with someone who isn’t my husband,neverrrrrr

Are u engaged?
Sorry to ask,what is ur age bracket?
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Cujo007: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Marriage won't make any difference. One gets easily tired of the wife sexually, in marriage as well.
LilMissFavvy:

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Cujo007: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2022
There is no woman alive that a man wants, that another man isn't tired of fvcking. There is a saying "Show me a pretty woman, and I'll show you someone that's tired of sleeping with her"
rtdCivilservant:

I really pity the girl even though I don't know her. Girls should preserve their bodies, imagine coming online to desecrate someone, that he is now tired of fuccking her. Shebi tomorrow now one guy man go carry that one say he wan marry her. I wonder what is left of her again if the stupid op don even tire of fuccking her? My question is, why can't many girls be sensible and reasonable and stop sleeping around, especially with this sets of useless guys like op?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter / Omo Enugu Girls Are Beautiful O / The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.