Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help (5956 Views)

As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men / My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by alphabbey1(m): 2:07am On Mar 31, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is why ladies should never allow a man access or too much acess to their bodies when not married. Your type of guy should be ignored to mess around till when you are tired/ ready to settle in future. It would be best she also gets tired of you or double dates.

What's gonna change if they get married ? You read the post at all ?
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by alphabbey1(m): 2:09am On Mar 31, 2022
MonsterLoader:
I love my girlfriend very much and we have sex most times but guys I am tired of having sex with her all the time, I want to try something new like I Don tire to chop this same food always. The sex isn't becoming interesting again for me even though she is very good in bed i don't just have the urge for her now because I Don too do am with her. Please I really don't like to carry other babes but I come they reason. Any advice please? I'm confused. How do you stay with only partner sedually without getting tired?

Distance yourselves from her for a month, I can bet you will be dying to have sex with her again........

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Panda7(m): 2:53am On Mar 31, 2022
try brothel, doggy style and pre-intimacy/romance. love is hard and staying in love is even harder.
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 31, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

I really pity the girl even though I don't know her. Girls should preserve their bodies, imagine coming online to desecrate someone, that he is now tired of fuccking her. Shebi tomorrow now one guy man go carry that one say he wan marry her. I wonder what is left of her again if the stupid op don even tire of fuccking her? My question is, why can't many girls be sensible and reasonable and stop sleeping around, especially with this sets of
useless guys like op?

Honezzly comrade, these hoes no wise.. open legs upandan for every nigga in the name of "relationship".. smh.. its very sad.
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nomwey: 4:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Stop having premarital sex, una sey no. Now you don chop taya and you sey you want to chop another. I nor blame you sha, na she wey like gbola die na e i blame. Babes, since una nor go learn by now for this jet age make dem dey chop una go. My pain be sey una go carry that expired puna after dem don over chauw una come dump una go give wan innocent dude. E nor go come fit satisfy una then people go sey na e get problem meanwhile na your puna doj kaputt. God pass una sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by MonsterLoader: 4:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Go for sex dolls, some ladies will just give their body anyhow when dem just hear marriage.I will get seriously depressed and broken if I ever have sex with someone who isn’t my husband,neverrrrrr

Calm. We are engaged and getting married. She is 100% wife material and I can never leave her for another lady plus she is submissive good in bed and all very nice and extremely beautiful. I just have this issue when I begin to spend too much time around her I'm losing attraction only sedually. All other aspects communication. Spending Time together we are 101% doing okay we are like best friends but I am only tired of doing the same activity with her, I have began to lust for other girls with different curves and shape than her, only for the sex not for anything else because as I previously said. My current girl is irreplaceable. Slim with curve beautiful fair and average height soft spoken great companiship.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by MonsterLoader: 4:30am On Mar 31, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Instead of you cheating on her , why don’t you look for any She-goat in your area to be lashing codedly tongue

At least the goat nor go tell anybody

Abi. But my current girl lives with me we are engaged and getting married and moreover to go they Gist another girl tire me. I have not done that in almost a year now because me and my babe they always they together. We are engaged and I enjoy her so much until recently I just begin lust for other girls with different shape and size I don't know if this is curiosity to explore other women, which I have done in the past tasted all and all type of shapes normally before I decided to settle down for my current girl/wife to be.
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Justice4Toto: 4:58am On Mar 31, 2022
MonsterLoader:
I love my girlfriend very much and we have sex most times but guys I am tired of having sex with her all the time, I want to try something new like I Don tire to chop this same food always. The sex isn't becoming interesting again for me even though she is very good in bed i don't just have the urge for her now because I Don too do am with her. Please I really don't like to carry other babes but I come they reason. Any advice please? I'm confused. How do you stay with only partner sedually without getting tired?

You are not alone..
I am feeling same
Though it's far away
The energy is the same
Men are created to be sexually carnivorous.
Yes Lion eat all of meat while herbivorous are restricted to certain leaves.
I got tired too. That is the whole truth
Try get a girl via hook up. Pls no emotion
When u Bleep her she will rekindle Ur desire over time
But if u over do then you will burn Ur fingers.

Another option if you can travel or allow your babe to travel meeting again will rekindle the feeling.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2022
My sincere advice…. Do all d cheating u want to do now before you get married…. E get why!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by dazzlingd(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2022
MonsterLoader:

Abi. But my current girl lives with me we are engaged and getting married and moreover to go they Gist another girl tire me. I have not done that in almost a year now because me and my babe they always they together. We are engaged and I enjoy her so much until recently I just begin lust for other girls with different shape and size I don't know if this is curiosity to explore other women, which I have done in the past tasted all and all type of shapes normally before I decided to settle down for my current girl/wife to be.

It is a very normal feeling,
A break may help you temporarily but at the end, your lust to feel other sexy bodies will start. There’s nothing you can do about the urge, it will always come.
So you have two choices, either sacrifice and endure the pain or satisfy your desire but don’t get caught neither should you carry infections.
Whatever choice you make, all the best
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by BurnaBaby(f): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2022
I don't blame you, I blame the Biatch of your girlfriend who keep opening her legs for you when you have not paid her diary.
You have enjoyed what to be enjoyed in marriage so weytin still remain?
please leave her and move to another mugu.

We ladies really deserve what we are facing from this Sex Addict Gender (SAG).

What an insult? Someone else will get tired of sex with your sister too. What goes around comes around.
and if you don't have a sister pray not to have a daughter too.

SMH
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by zexy2030(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2022
MonsterLoader:
You are just an idle soul. Living a purposeless life.
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Meteng: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2022
kingscare1:
Change styles.
If you like, hang am from kitchen sink, dey wipe from sitting room, e no go work. Baba needs a Change of puzzay, period. You can’t be eating okro soup 24 hrs

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Stargurl20(f): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
A lesson for women to learn to close our legs. I'm not judging anyone coz nobody holy pass. Op hasn't even married her and he's already tired of having sex with her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by JerrieBoss: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Like Seriously.
This man don tire, marriage sef you never enter. Rethink bro.
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by dayabiuuku: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Off the light when having sex

Stop looking at her body during sex

Let her always cover her private parts in the house.

Let her always cover all the sensitive parts when she is with you.

Do pre-intimacy with her before you start having sex
Carry her for shopping or you guys should just stroll down the streets during the evening and "do a no touching day"
#itiswell!

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Gee64: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2022
It's natural. We get tired quickly of what we are used to.
Even that lady is tired of your monotonous knacking spree. Your preek too no longer excites her.
But she's just accommodating you in the name of the proposed marriage.
So, be satisfied with what she faithfully gives to you. It's her precious pride, so don't deride it. Live with the monotony and enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Oturatetuala(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Then you should be ready for STD's. Ungrateful soul that wants to kill him self.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by MonsterLoader: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
zexy2030:

You are just an idle soul. Living a purposeless life.

Na your father you they talk to. Your father left yance. Make God punish you. If u get purpose u for they nairaland they comment nosnse?
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by MonsterLoader: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Meteng:
If you like, hang am from kitchen sink, dey wipe from sitting room, e no go work. Baba needs a Change of puzzay, period. You can’t be eating okro soup 24 hrs

Lolz after I eat Okro e good make I eat egusi small then Okro go come hungry me again I switch back to am

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by MonsterLoader: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Then you should be ready for STD's. Ungrateful soul that wants to kill him self.

Tah get away. Make thunder no fire u there
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Crucialgem(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Same thing I was thinking of the other day,let not be hypocrite, guys naturally gets tired of eating one food all through, but that is not the avenue to start cheating

Op just stop having sex for some time then tell her to change some things, like her perfume, change location too do things that could spice your sexual life up, infact engage in sex role if you have the time

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Keniwit(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2022
This one should be in early teen ...
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Honestly op you are stupid,selfish and greedy...yes even if you are knacking 50 girls you won't still be satisfied, just work on yourself by sticking to your gf cos even if you f**king another girl you will still get tired of her and you keep jumping to the next available girl till you meet your waterloo!
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Richsteemit: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Go for sex dolls, some ladies will just give their body anyhow when dem just hear marriage.I will get seriously depressed and broken if I ever have sex with someone who isn’t my husband,neverrrrrr

coming from someone with overfucked pussy. Una to dey lie undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by okoroemeka(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
MonsterLoader:
variety is the spice of life but you are confused,you want to taste other exotic pvssy but you don't want to carry women,how on Earth are u going to taste the pvssy if you don't go to other women,at least pvssy cannot be emailed to you
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by MonsterLoader: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
SilentQueen:
Honestly op you are stupid,selfish and greedy...yes even if you are knacking 50 girls you won't still be satisfied, just work on yourself by sticking to your gf cos even if you f**king another girl you will still get tired of her and you keep jumping to the next available girl till you meet your waterloo!

. @@
Lmao. @ waterloo off me
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Meteng: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2022
MonsterLoader:

Lolz after I eat Okro e good make I eat egusi small then Okro go come hungry me again I switch back to am
You be correct
Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by FaceTanke: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Honezzly comrade, these hoes no wise.. open legs upandan for every nigga in the name of "relationship".. smh.. its very sad.

No be so ur mama open legs for ur papa to spit kelebe inside

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
MonsterLoader:

Maybe you should reduce the number of sex activities with her and keep yourself off it for a period of time. That way you may appreciate it with her if done once in 4 months or a year. Although I don't appreciate premarital sex, but I can't judge your action. Respect her by not bringing issues like this to the public even though she may not know about this. You can talk secretly with a sex therapy or see a counselor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Girls Are Too Caring / This Woman Is My Crush (photo) / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.