Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) (34345 Views)

Obasanjo Receives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Ogiame Atuwatse Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by dMomenTographer: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Chief Olusegun Obasanjo receives the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III in Abeokuta today.

Photos: Daniel Sync/ The MomenTographer

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by qekng40(f): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whats the meeting all about?

OBJ, the beginning of Nigeria's Wahala.

If he'd done it right, others would have followed suit! cool

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Cheryph200(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Welcome to abk

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
First time in a LONGGGG WHILE (since this body odor administration) I'm seeing Obasanjo smiling while with guests.

Noticed he is always 100% deferential to any local royalty, no matter how young, he will prostrate fully for you. I respect that. And even better, when with foreign dignitaries, he then shows his pride and prominence as an elder and 1st class African president - they are then the ones to show him homage. Chai.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by spy24(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
angry
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin ebora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin
I feel like becoming a king too

Imagine A WHOLE OBASANJO standing up to address one small boy

Meanwhile I know the topic of discussion is Oil

As old as OBASANJO he is still talking about Oil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Obsanjo invited him to know the exact area in ogun state where the oil will be discovered so that he can quickly buy that area and inherit the oil once it starts coming out. Our smart baba.

This I have seen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Moferere: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Humble king

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Adeyinka123: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
This guy is great. Oba of Benin visited him the other day. Now, Olu of Warri

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by AZUH: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
OBJ just dey flex life

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
I like what Olu of Warri is doing. He is moving closer to the source and engaging with the Yorubas as it should be.

We also need to reciprocate the effort with utmost respect by also sending one of our kings on a visit to Warri to just continue to cement the bond.

However, while doing this we must not try to say they are Yoruba. But we can always mutually recognize the bond of source that bound us both together and build a greater alliance going forward.

God bless Olu of Warri.
God bless Itsekiri people.
God bless the Yorubas
God bless our lovers home and away.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
A ceremonial head. Those old men are the real Olu.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
And somebody for another thread say Olu of Warri is from the south west.
I hope the royal attire of the Olu of Warri and that of the Oba of Bini sends a strong message to that fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Royal presidential visit cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by illicit(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
That guy carrying fake sword

How much be him pay

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Obj should save us from apc, they have finished Nigeria, their is just nothing anymore to be proud of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Whothecapfits: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fine
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by sofeo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nice.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by 77up(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:

I wish Bola Tinubu was the president in his era.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by 77up(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:
That guy carrying blunt sword

How much be him pay
Is not about pay but honor . They are proud of carrying that award, I heard it's a lineage assignment, he will be greatful passing it down to his child.

Olu of Worri is not a small king!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
cool

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by olaric(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:

What stops your Buhari from righting OBJ's wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
OBJ democratized corruption in Nigeria while GEJ officially institutionalised it.

No wonder PDP slogan was boldly "share the money"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Murdured Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Zone Boss Family (Photos) / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.