Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) (34359 Views)

Obasanjo Receives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Ogiame Atuwatse Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mokason288:

Get lost
Seems when they raised you they forgot to put in manners into your fit
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
shogsman:

Seems when they raised you they forgot to put in manners into your fit
Yes
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Peace1993: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,
This special piece of information goes all out to

1. manufacturers(in small and large scale) as well as my fellow islamic adherents that make use of DATES/DABINU and TIGERNUT/AYA/IMUMU as raw materials in producing their products and IFTAR respectively

2. guys that are interested in PONMO - for domestic and party use,

3. BEANS(of any type) users;

that I can supply the aforementioned products from the Northern part of Nigeria(specifically Yobe state) to anywhere within the Country.

Kindly reach me through the below contact 09038766557(for WhatsApp and Call)

Your patronage will, be highly appreciated and not be regretted
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
77up:
Is not about pay but honor . They are proud of carrying that award, I heard it's a lineage assignment, he will be greatful passing it down to his child.

Olu of Worri is not a small king!
God forbid passing such award to me when I can be passed the crown or key to the wealth undecided
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:
Whats the meeting all about?
OBJ, the beginning of Nigeria's Wahala.

If he'd done it right, others would have followed suit! cool
You mean Yar'adua that followed OBJ also got it wrong?? All these yeye political analysts sef sad
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Stinto: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
You, your google don't crash? can't you asked google where warri from? even in that thread you quoted he himself said it,na wah for you ooo
southsouthking:
And somebody for another thread say Olu of Warri is from the south west.
I hope the royal attire of the Olu of Warri and that of the Oba of Bini sends a strong message to that fellow.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by StUriah(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
LegendHero:
I like what Olu of Warri is doing. He is moving closer to the source and engaging with the Yorubas as it should be.

We also need to reciprocate the effort with utmost respect by also sending one of our kings on a visit to Warri to just continue to cement the bond.

However, while doing this we must not try to say they are Yoruba. But we can always mutually recognize the bond of source that bound us both together and build a greater alliance going forward.

God bless Olu of Warri.
God bless Itshekiri people.
God bless the Yorubas
God bless our lovers home and away.

Don't get it twisted. Ishegiri now known as Itsekiri are Yoruba in flesh and blood. Olokun deity is a creation of Ife people. As a matter of fact, Olokun, the river goddess was Oduduwa's wife. She became the deity that the Itsekiri are worshipping till the end of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Parachoko: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:
Whats the meeting all about?

[b]OBJ, the beginning of Nigeria's Wahala.

If he'd done it right, others would have followed suit! [/b]cool
Word

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
StUriah:

Don't get it twisted. Ishegiri now known as Itsekiri are Yoruba in flesh and blood. Olokun deity is a creation of Ife people. As a matter of fact, Olokun, the river goddess was Oduduwa's wife. She became the deity that the Itsekiri are worshipping till the end of time.

I agree totally with you.

However let them define what they chose to associate with themselves in this era. I love what the king is doing, he himself is coming back to the source which is how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by StUriah(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
In addition, the Bini, the Itsekiri, Warri, Urobo & even Dahomey people (Benin Republic) consult with Ifa oracle; they have shrines which originated from Ile-Ife & Oyo kingdoms. These include Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Yemoja, Olokun, Aiyelala, Obaluaye Soponnna, Orisha-oko etc.

I asked myself, why did many people who were originally within the precinct of the Yoruba traditional culture keep denying their ancestry?

LegendHero:

However let them define what they chose to associate with themselves in this era. I love what the king is doing, he himself is coming back to the source which is how it should be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by 1860sixty: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by 1860si: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
I like what Olu of Warri is doing. He is moving closer to the source and engaging with the Yorubas as it should be.

We also need to reciprocate the effort with utmost respect by also sending one of our kings on a visit to Warri to just continue to cement the bond.

However, while doing this we must not try to say they are Yoruba. But we can always mutually recognize the bond of source that bound us both together and build a greater alliance going forward.

God bless Olu of Warri.
God bless the Yorubas
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by 1860sixt: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Thanks Mr. Diplomat.
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Poiu11: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2022
th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Poiu11: 1:18am On Apr 01, 2022
StUriah:

the itsekiri people are descendent of the ondo people, they were no ijaw in delta state before. ijaw are from bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by goody2019: 1:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Na today? The old romance - with Awo, and others, which made his ancestors 'Olu of Warri' instead of 'Olu of Itsekiri' despite dominating less than 1/5 of Warri. To show off like the peacock is the game they know best. The show that keeps Warri undeveloped for decades! Trying to practice Apartheid at home.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by goody2019: 1:47am On Apr 01, 2022
jrusky:
Though I don't know this king in person but I just like him. I love every free thinking Nigerian those who do not know what colour tribalism has.
Ask well about him and his tribe, how they relate with their neighours. Are they good neighbours or troublesome neighbours? A good person should not just be good or appear to be good abroad.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 4:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Poiu11:

the itsekiri people are descendent of the ondo people, they were no ijaw in delta state before. ijaw are from bayelsa state

Bayelsa state is politically created.
So stop talking anyhow.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by orisa37: 5:52am On Apr 01, 2022
OBJ, the beginning of Nigeria's Wahala.

If he'd done it right, others would have followed suit!

NO.

OBJ IS A RETIRED GENERAL.
IBB IS A RETIRED GENERAL.
PMB IS A RETIRED GENERAL.
DON'T YOU THINK THAT THESE RETIRED MILITARY ARE FLEXING MUSCLES ON NIGERIA?
AND THAT BUHARI IS VERY MEAN MAKING IT A DO OR DIE RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY AND FC-FULANI CONFEDERATE AFFAIRS?
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by orisa37: 6:17am On Apr 01, 2022
The following MOUNTAINS should visit THIS MOHAMMED AND TAP LIFE FROM HIM

OONI OF ILE IFE.
ALAFIN OF OYO.
ALAKE OF ABEOKUTA.
DEJI OF AKURE.
EWI OF ADO EKITI AND
THE OBA OF LAGOS.

THEN THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO AND
THE OBI OF ONITSHA.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

FROM ORISAORUNTO.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by orisa37: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2022
OBJ just dey flex life.

NO.

LIFE IS JUST HOISTED ON HIM

LIFE IS PLANNING PERFORMANCE PROGRESSION POWER POLITICS AND PACIFISM.

LIFE IS GOOD.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by orisa37: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2022
D. ebora. Always in The LORD's Mode.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by 77up(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Obakoolex:

God forbid passing such award to me when I can be passed the crown or key to the wealth undecided
lol �

I wanted to type sword grin
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Sholuwa241: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

God bless Olu of Warri.
God bless the Yorubas
point of correction it is called itsekiri tank for your humbleness God bless you
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sholuwa241:
point of correction it is called itsekiri tank for your humbleness God bless you

I made amendment to the name on my post.

God bless you too.
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by Christistruth00: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
goody2019:
Na today? The old romance - with Awo, and others, which made his ancestors 'Olu of Warri' instead of 'Olu of Itsekiri' despite dominating less than 1/5 of Warri. To show off like the peacock is the game they know best. The show that keeps Warri undeveloped for decades! Trying to practice Apartheid at home.

Is your Wife Itsekiri ?
Your affection for them is Serious
Re: Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
dMomenTographer:
Former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Chief Olusegun Obasanjo receives the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III in Abeokuta today.

Photos: Daniel Sync/ The MomenTographer

Awesome regalia... The 38-year-old
Olu of Warri came back to Ogun State, his maternal state of origin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meeting Between Buhari, APC Governors Ends In Deadlock / Court Bars IGP From Arresting Oba Elegushi / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.