Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid (35277 Views)

Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed / Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East / The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Benmob: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2022
freshkpomo:
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez
since yesterday, dey are nowhere to be found,very useless and heartless pple

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2022
This better be fake news abeg.kubwa too close!
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Conner44: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:
But why do our news men like sensational headlines like this?

The topic is saying "bandits" when in fact what the body of the news described is a case of armed robbery. Even in the body of the news they say :.." One of the victims who spoke with SaharaReporters said that the robbers threatened to kill his eight-year-old son if he did not give them money."

Now I'm not saying the armed robbery is not a security challenge that shouldn't be reported, it's a clear cad of mischief on the part of the reporter who drafted the news and the headline using Banditry and Banditry interchangeably in one news report even when the report clearly describes armed robbery. Maybe they are just trying to ride on the current wave of Banditry/terrorist attacks that has happened in the past one week Sha

It’s the same way they attribute every unrest perpetuated in the south east to ipob. Don’t cry over this one and leave out that one.

That’s classic hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by 9japride(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2022
I hope these politicians are not planning to hand over power to these bandits as Afghan gave their country to Taliban so easily?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Conner44: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Benmob:
since yesterday, dey are nowhere to be found,very useless and heartless pple

Yesterday ke?

Since last week they took off from social media
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2022
South east is safer than abuja o
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by BlueRayDick: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Conner44:

It’s the same way they attribute every unrest perpetuated in the south east to ipob. Don’t cry over this one and leave out that one.

That’s classic hypocrisy

I feel the same way about both cases.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Sai baba is working and sai Tinubu in coming
which tiffnubu?that druggie go rule over WASTELAND
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by drmuchin: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2022
the boys are doing well
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by GreatAxeMan: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2022
Thank God there are still intelligent people on nairaland. This is exactly what I have been saying but the Dullard's followers have been attacking me for it.

EKONGKING:
In few years from now boko haram,bandits and their reserve army of 5 million almijira will conduct house to house raids in the south.
The mumu people in south especially one Nigeria people will swarming airports in the south to flee their beloved Nigeria, like their brothers in Afghanistan and vietnam did.
The problem has grown beyond buhari .
Extreme poverty , indiscriminate breeding like pigs and lack of education in northern Nigeria will fuel all kind of nonsense in this country.

I will believe in God and his miracles, if this country remain as one ,beyond 10 years from now.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Mystic216: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2022
God
My girlfriend stays in that Kubwa
Just stone-throw from where the train was attacked
She called me yesterday and was panicking over this house to house raiding, she said some of her neighbors were robbed that same day
Now I’m calling her and she’s not picking calls with her younger ones
God abeg make this thing I dey think no happen oo
Ah God
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Bigchristo: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=111518391]

I wasn't talking about its literal definition but it's contextual use here.
bandit
/ˈbandɪt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.
"the bandit produced a weapon and demanded money"…. So when you’re talking just know the you’re not learned more than those who wrote articles

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Tannhauser(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Okoroawusa: 7:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Armed robbers
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Conner44: 7:17am On Mar 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I feel the same way about both cases.

God bless you for recognizing the truth and saying it as it is and may your blessings multiply as you keep doing so.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by BlueRayDick: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Bigchristo post=111518843][/quote]

You've not said anything new. Like I said earlier, I meant the contextual use and not the literal definition u just gave.

Everyone knows armed bandits have been terrorising the northwestern states in the past one week. The reporter delibrately used the word the bandits in this news piece when he could've easily used "armed robbers" just to click bait curious mind. These kind of robberies have been happening in the past and nobody calls it Banditry. He's only riding on the current trend.

It's just like a bank robbery happening in the east today and a reporter claiming "unknown gunmen storms bank to cart away millions"

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Passionate888: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2022
According to lie Mohammed and apc zombies miscreants, those are soft targets and not situated in the city. Ever since GEJ left power, there has never been any attacks on military installation or city
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2022
The apc lack the will and the capacity to end this madness and therefore dont deserve to win the presidency again.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by JimmyBishop: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Which one do we take now from bandits evaded kubwa, and in another line, they were called armed hoodlums and in another line called robbers.
What a news report!
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by slowice(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
They imported criminals into the country in their quest for power... Today, those criminals are destroying the country while they watch helplessly. One day, the truth about their evil machinations will be out and Nigerians will see the kind of demons they supported for 8yrs.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Candidlady: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Illicit
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2022
9japride:
I hope these politicians are not planning to hand over power to these bandits as Afghan gave their country to Taliban so easily?

Exactly

@ bolded, why are u afraid to say that this is the President game plan for 2023 beyond.

That is how almost everyone has been fearing to do the right thing since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by We4all: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Utanisco:
They can never come to the south
Till them die

Who born dem

Na dem dem

I swear if not for cultism In the south
The south would have been the only region of peace and security

Idiotic illiterate black afonja monkeys parading them Fools In the north

I swr una no fid carry that shit come here

Make I hear say my village ibiono for akwa ibom no go comot ekpe ikpkokuud tidy una

God punish una

Oga mi, cultism ain’t better than banditry. Cultists and bandits live to kill and cause mayhem.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigeria is becoming the new Afghanistan being ruled by Talibans.
Boko Haram will rule this nation one day.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by victorazy(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2022
LAST 2 WEEKS FRIDAY WAS IN BYAZHIN IN SAME KUBWA WITH SAME PEOPLE OVER 20. THEY RUB HOUSES AND INJURED A VIGILANTE GUY THAT FIRST RAISED ALARM.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Ishilove: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Clickbait. These are armed robbers, not terrorists in the actual sense.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by HOB777(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Journalism has never been taken to gutter by any media outlet like Sahara reporters does. So shallow, feeble and irritating. How does the word bandit from the headline caption turns to hoodlums in the body of the story ?
The poorly scripted story is another thing full of tautology.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2022
opera1:
Let's confirm from somewhere first because Sahara reporters news is subject to confirmation.

Modz: I think this is worthy of front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7055150/kind-hearted-nairalander-enrolled-me-jamb
For your information, Sahara reporters got their information from other newspapers if you don't know. Go to their site and at the footer of their website you will see source of the information they dish to you people.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by LastProphet: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2022
EKONGKING:
In few years from now boko haram,bandits and their reserve army of 5 million almijira will conduct house to house raids in the south.
The mumu people in south especially one Nigeria people will swarming airports in the south to flee their beloved Nigeria, like their brothers in Afghanistan and vietnam did.
The problem has grown beyond buhari .
Extreme poverty , indiscriminate breeding like pigs and lack of education in northern Nigeria will fuel all kind of nonsense in this country.

I will believe in God and his miracles, if this country remain as one ,beyond 10 years from now.

That's all we have been saying
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by pacespot(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2022
They are just business people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events / INEC's Documents May Doom Saraki’s Senatorial Seat - Sahara Reporters / Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.