Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid (35278 Views)

Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed / Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East / The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Tomek09(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Shame undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by 7Randall: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Som497: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Mystic216:
God
My girlfriend stays in that Kubwa
Just stone-throw from where the train was attacked
She called me yesterday and was panicking over this house to house raiding, she said some of her neighbors were robbed that same day
Now I’m calling her and she’s not picking calls with her younger ones
God abeg make this thing I dey think no happen oo
Ah God
why not go visit her bro. I pray she's safe
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by mechanics(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2022
For them to be asking if they brought gun is very funny.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by aniblue(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2022
They thought they were doing GEJ, they never knew the seed they planted will someday grow and hurt them....
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by InoGetJoy: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
oyichi:
As long as it's in the north, i have no problem, they are getting what they asked for, many of them that voted for that fool have died in the hand of this terrorists, they were busy carrying coffin for GEJ not knowing that they are actually carrying there own coffin
But they're your fellow human beings. Some of them didn't vote Buhari, some didn't vote at all......no matter the reason, they're humans like you and I.

Also, we'll be here laughing at them while Boko Haram slowly enters the South
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by InoGetJoy: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
EKONGKING:
In few years from now boko haram,bandits and their reserve army of 5 million almijira will conduct house to house raids in the south.
The mumu people in south especially one Nigeria people will swarming airports in the south to flee their beloved Nigeria, like their brothers in Afghanistan and vietnam did.
The problem has grown beyond buhari .
Extreme poverty , indiscriminate breeding like pigs and lack of education in northern Nigeria will fuel all kind of nonsense in this country.

I will believe in God and his miracles, if this country remain as one ,beyond 10 years from now.
Our useless governors are busy playing politics with this.
A referendum should be conducted let everyone go their separate ways as it's more obvious the FG doesn't intend to do anything about this
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Bullet01(f): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
7Randall:

It's coming home

Yes. North Central and South West has been taken over by these hoodlums. Dem go hear am soon. I trust my people in the south east and south south. They won't allow this sh*t in their territory.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by rayvelez(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2022
I just want these bandits to touch bmcz on here... I want to see something
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by illicit(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:
Illicit

I didn't see any bandit o and any bandit didn't see me

Infact we didn't hear from each other lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Macfoe: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
ignis:
Only the wise will understand.
make bubu catch you
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by 9japride(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Exactly

@ bolded, why are u afraid to say that this is the President game plan for 2023 beyond.

That is how almost everyone has been fearing to do the right thing since 2015.

[color=#006600][/color]
I used my choice of words because it's all about speculation. One has to use wisdom when speaking especially in an environment that a lot of people are not yet matured. Everyone is just feeling relaxed, but if it's about Igbo matter the heavens will fall down. Politics is just like video game. For example, when a country AA is having constant security crisis, the military might use that excuse to take over power and its very possible that those military will be backed by those politicians/tribes men that can't imagine losing out from constant enjoyment from power. So at the end its those politicians/tribes men that will still remain in power using the military as front in that country AA. It's all about game. And especially in a situation in which country AA has a weak constitution that they all manipulate to suit their selfish aims and they are not held accountable for the mismanagement of the oil/gas revenue. Humans are something else, they are worst than 1 million nuclear weapons put together. Smh
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by MNDY(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
The mercenaries he planned to organize to come and destabilize Nigeria if he did not win are taking over.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Newsplug1: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
North is on fire but both citizen and their leaders dont take this serious. What they are fond of is blaming ipob,talking about how Igbo land is insecure and 2023 elections.

This country sef na 2 in 1 b4 sef
North as always been different from the south.
Divide th*s country into 2 north and south d way it was b4 1914.
That's the solution.

If u check why naija is not progressing 70% is attributed to these bunch of retards!
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by VPN11(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Even Religion; didn't sermon us ;to pardon them shocked

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by VPN11(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
This breakfast is going round eh grin

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Utanisco(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Alexis11:

Mumu. You are very incoherent.

Wetin concern "Afonja" concern banditry?? cheesy

Nuisan.ce!

God punish you
Idiotic northerner
I hate una
God punish una
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by 7Randall: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Bullet01 post=111522739]

Yes. North Central and South West has been taken over by these hoodlums. Dem go hear am soon. I trust my people in the south east and south south. They won't allow this sh*t in their territory.[/quote
It's scary to be honest
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by UnabashedIPOB: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Where are your so called gallant men? The COWARDS that exhibit their gallantry only[b] when dealing with armless old men, women and children in BIAFRA Land[/b]. Bunch of feckless M0R0NS! Your timely death is all but guaranteed. You all would leave BIAFRALAND in body bags back to your desolate and barren communities up north.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by kingyakos: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
A plague called BUHARI....
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by freshkpomo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Benmob:
since yesterday, dey are nowhere to be found,very useless and heartless pple
God will surely punish all of them, their children too. I nor want swear for their generation because my children fit go marry wife from there but it will be against my wish while I am alive for any of my lineage to marry from the two tribes these idiots came from. Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Spandau: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Mystic216: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Som497:
why not go visit her bro. I pray she's safe
I’m currently in a different state
Buh we’ve spoken
She’s fine
Thank you man
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by kemika8989(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bullet01:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/30/breaking-bandits-invade-abuja-community-conduct-house-house-raid
that pipeline in Kubwa is my area ooooo but I'm not around for weeks now.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by MDK777: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
dazzlingd:

Do you know the victims are ordinary citizens like you and you call that good news,
Imagine if it were your sister or brother that was a victim
I Am Not In Any Way Been Happy That Those InOCent People Fall Victims Of BandIt I Want The So Call Political Leaders To Have Thier Own Share Of Been Victim Of BandIt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Abbas Appoints Eniola Badmus As SA On Social Events / EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.