Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50343 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by xperiencelove(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Lazy man, useless fellow.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by derecho(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2022
But you just said it was 2face family who said those things.If you were referring to her last show of shame, did you remember this wizy was against her?
I'm not supporting his idleness but helping your family or friend and broadcasting it is bad.I immediately lose my respect for that person.
If it was another person that said all these on her behalf, it would have been more honorable..
Chidi2022:
Guy, nothing like diplomatic... This wisdom was the same guy 2face sisters said Annie harboured in thier brothers house and was taking care of, part of which they fought her for..... See him saying 2face gave him small money, 2face his fellow man. He no even appreciate wetin 2baba do for am... If 2baba has been seating idle and waiting for one of his sister to marry a rich man and feed him, he for no see any thing collect from 2baba....
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2022
he sold their fathers jeep where is the money and if he was serious about the uber he could have used the jeep to start
MartinsD12:

Let's not take all the things Annie said here to be true look at this guy he needs help , I don't think this guy is properly taken care of as Annie has just said , the brother here needs help he is really depressed forget all these things Annie might have said on social media she takes care of these or that , in life all fingers must not be equal am not supporting these guys laziness but in the video I heard him saying he asked Annie for a car to be doing Uber , from what I can see Annie should go and take care of her brother, this brother of her's needs even a proper rehabilitation both Annie self matter tie person is Annie really the right woman for 2 baba always issues all the time
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2022
TheWolfen:

Keep talking. U never jam undecided
That is why.

They will literally frustrate you and also make it look like your fault. I know wisdom type of person very well. They are too lazy to work and gives unending excuses. Too entitled. Too self centered people with huge ego and take no responsibility for their mistakes.
As in ehn.... Just like one of my senior male cousin... The egbon ehn... A 37yr old guy still complaining to the whole world that his old mum and brothers has refused to help him make it, after they have given him money how many times, even sold a land, gave him the money, he travelled out, came back, said the cold is not making he concentrate over there....but he has 4 children from different women.....

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by sisisioge: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Entitled shameless older sibling! Hian!
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by fredoooooo: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
otipoju:
Na so my close relative turn me to enemy because i said i was never going to be the scape goat and pay for his crooked business dealings anymore.

First thing was to go slander me to my younger brother. Destroyed that relationship till today.
Still slandering me to everyone he knows i know.

I will stand my ground till my last breathe. Unless no be my papa born me.
Better pikin , if it's easy he can go ahead and get it done himself
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by fredoooooo: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Shameless being waitingvgor someone to take care of his responsibilities.... go and work lazy man
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by sambony4luv(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Lazy idiot, don't go and work. Keep depending on people for your survival.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by jrusky(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Sorry who named that fool Wisdom?

He should be call "Foolsdom" a fucking lazy a s s hole. Must Annie help him? Can't he go hustle?

He is mad, he should go to hell.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by avaition042: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Get yourself into a rehab as fast as you can. That would be the starting point to your emancipation..stop asking for money, just get into a rehab fast
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2022
derecho:
But you just said it was 2face family who said those things.If you were referring to her last show of shame, did you remember this wizy was against her?
I'm not supporting his idleness but helping your family or friend and broadcasting it is bad.I immediately lose my respect for that person.
If it was another person that said all these on her behalf, it would have been more honorable..
For your first line, the person against her was her elder bro by name slyvester, even this wisdom supported her then and castigated that slyvester......
Then for your second line, he came online first, if annie defending herself by replying him is bad to you, then you are not a truthful person..... But did you also see where wisdom said the money 2face gave him is small, a fellow man like him oooo, he did not even show any appreciation oooh.... Make we dey talk true if we see am.... Annie herself is not even that rich, she is only lucky to marry a rich man... When last did Annie feature in a movie? Abi how many movie sef she don act.... Even Linda Ikeji that is richer than Annie, her brothers and sisters all have something doing and not depending on her...

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Swaelyf:
he sold their fathers jeep where is the money and if he was serious about the uber he could have used the jeep to start
Don't mind some nairaland hypocrites....

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by AVISENNA: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2022
This guy looks like a drug addict.Secondly it's a shame he still depends on his sister.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Ofadaman(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2022
He's not a man, he's just a lazy prick.
You don't need a soothe sayer to tell u this guy is lazy , entitled ungrateful and a drug user.

How can a man not be able to take care of his own needs just because his sister is married to a celebrity , he's lost every sense of manliness, all he now does is leech off his sister's success via marriage.

This is why before you ever get married, you should pay close attention to the siblings of partner, if you become wealthy ,they may abandoned their own goals and begin to leech on u, feeling entitled.

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Deltatoto: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2022
ExAngel007:
Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie
of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IZHt7lw88&t=4s
my eldest sister is a comptroller in custom I never see more than her 30k all my life.nobody owes u anythg in life bro.pray and work ur own money.it’s only drugs that will make a man do this

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by GistFullGround: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2022

Nigerians with entitlement is very disgusting!

Can't an able-bodied man work?

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Juninho9: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2022
How can a full grown adult shameless say my younger sister introduced me to drugs.
He must be on alot of Mpuru nmiri
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by AfroAgroPower: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2022
otipoju:
Na so my close relative turn me to enemy because i said i was never going to be the scape goat and pay for his crooked business dealings anymore.

First thing was to go slander me to my younger brother. Destroyed that relationship till today.

Na your papa born you true true.

"Life is Truly A Game" like you sigi relates.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by derecho(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2022
E be like say you sabi this family well a.
Anyways, what I'm saying is she doesn't need to rubbish her family in the name of defending herself.
Chidi2022:
For your first line, the person against her was her elder bro by name slyvester, even this wisdom supported her then and castigated that slyvester......
Then for your second line, he came online first, if annie defending herself by replying him is bad to you, then you are not a truthful person..... But did you also see where wisdom said the money 2face gave him is small, a fellow man like him oooo, he did not even show any appreciation oooh.... Make we dey talk true if we see am.... Annie herself is not even that rich, she is only lucky to marry a rich man... When last did Annie feature in a movie? Abi how many movie sef she don act.... Even Linda Ikeji that is richer than Annie, her brothers and sisters all have something doing and not depending on her...
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Spiff20(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2022
I felt like slapping him while he ranted. Such a lazy fellow demanding bread from your younger sister. He's not even ashamed of himself and worse still, he accepted peanuts to slander his younger sister. A disgrace to manhood. Spits!!!
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by benjamin007: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2022
i get Elder sister as Annie Marculay i go dey plan to do Uber ? dey beg my sister make she buy me car
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by BafanaBafana: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2022
Same Annie that was calling out 2baba's brother for coming to eat in their house.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kayperry: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lazy red pill toxic man. Imagine what he does to his exes.
q

what as redpill got to do with this matter, naa weytin dey pain person dey plenty pass for his/her submission undecided

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Nnamnso83: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Na wa for una, una no dey shame to bring family matters to social media
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by ButterBurger: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
This is complete finishing
knock out or should I say smackdown

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by AfroAgroPower: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IZHt7lw88&t=4s

Annie Idibia and her husband Tuface Idibia have left messages for Wisdom Macauley, Annie's elder brother.

Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury.

Annie has now responded. She listed the things she has done for Wisdom's family and asked why he would want to drag
her down.

[b]"Oh Wizy... why big bro why.... Wisdom ... why all these lies against your ONLY sister ... ur younger sister, all I ever did was protect you n ur kids.... Since we grew up, bro , have u ever paid for house rent in your entire life? You live in a 3bedroom flat fully furnished with everything u need for u n kids ... wisdom u have 3 kids, have u ever paid for their school fees since they were born .? Your oldest 9. For 9 years ... since ur wife start making babies ... have u ever paid for hospital bills for any of your kids? Have u ever paid sch fees? Oh wizy how many cars hav I bought for you ... since God started blessing me ! You say u work for me ... how Where After dad died... the car I had bought for him, told u to service d jeep. You sold d car without telling me ... all I have was love u n your kids! Every Xmas I make sure they all get something new... I even make sure ur wife isn't aware ! How many time have I given u millions wizy, how many times .. but u are way too irresponsible, because I don't have the heart to watch ur kids go hungry! Keep blackmailing me that u will kill ur self! I have receipts on my online banking. N proof ! Why do you wanna deroy this lil career I have worked so hard to make ... this is where I make 80percent of my money ! Same money I used to send ur kids to school. Pay ur rent! All ur hospital bills! Why would want to destroy ur own lil sister.

Just yesterday ur wife called crying they sent your kids home .. for sch bus.. money I already gave u since ! I paid straight to the school. Why wizy ! U want to be manager ... I said "I am sorry I don't think its something I can do... till u get the help you need.... How many cars have I bought for you bro ? How many ? You duped my friend n had to pay ! You took 2 different loans from banks ... I had to pay for you .. just so it doesn't get out in this space ! Wizzy what more can a sister do ! What? I have my family too ... I by all these lies why ! I am at the peak of my career! Pls bro .. why this lies!!!! JUST BECAUSE I SAID U CANT BE MY MANAGER! I have so many voice notes from ur wife ! I won't disgrace u n put it out here ! I am tired ! Do as u like ! The universe Will protect me, my hard work , my kids, my family. Let the world believe anything ! My name is Annie! I am not the lies you are saying! I work damn hard .. not lazy ! Entitlement! Wow bro. I wish u well."[/b]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/annie-idibia-and-tuface-pen-message-to-annies-brother-wisdom-macauley-after-his-call-out.html

The Truth is that Many Men in The World Are Very Irresponsible and Have Built A Very Bad Sense of Entitlement tied to One or More Women They Know.

Many Men do not provide any Economical Importance to Humanity. They prefer to DEPEND on Either Their Wives, Mothers, Girlfriends etc.

Many Men have built their Capacity in Emotionally Blackmailing Women because they Understand How Emotionally Weak WOMEN Are.

We need Nations of Economically Productive, Strong Willing and Action Oriented Men for The World to Get Things Right like God Almighty wants.

This is not just a problem of Most Nigerian Men; it is a very big problem of the World.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2022
derecho:
E be like say you sabi this family well a.
Anyways, what I'm saying is she doesn't need to rubbish her family in the name of defending herself.
what of the one her brother did? You did not see any fault in him throwing his sister under bus even with the husband? If you want to tackle a problem, start from the root.... 2 people committed the same offence, but you are punishing just one person..... Don't make God give you a son like wisdom oooh....

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Sarsaproko: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Do you know her more than the husband that is supporting her? Even the accuser said it himself that Tubaba sent him money few days ago! He also confirmed he has been given a car before and another that was retrieved.

If you can do better than Annie and Tuface, please adopt him as your brother!!

Lobatan!
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by charlypoker(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2022
them cook that guy hand for pot? Lazy boy. u no go work. if your sister no marry Tuface, you for no live your own life? Ozuo!
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by DKM123: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2022
This one too will say he is an Alfa mail and that Nigerian women are liabilities and have nothing to offer and this and that.

See how a man with THREE children is still depending on his younger sister to make him a man. Kai! Funny enough this is very COMMON.

In the South, almost every family has this kind of "man" who is so annoyingly entitled and who is so full of sheet talking about how this and this person is not helping him or not giving him money and all the other bullsheet. He goes about lazily roaming the streets day in day out and committing havoc , joining nonsense cults and being a nuisance under the guise that his mother did not sell her last wrapper to send him to Europe. Some of them are on nairaland claiming redpillar.

How can you be living with your sister at your age? You took her car without her permission and you are crying that she sent boys to take it from you. Which Kain bad head brother be this? He is just a spoilt brat. To think he believes Nigerians will support for being a nuisance to his sister and trying to disgrace the same woman that you are crying isn't giving giving you her money and her car shows his mindset. Help Kee you there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by KingOfTheDamned: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
otipoju:

[/s]

Shut up ,no one asked you ....
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by derecho(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2022
You are missing the point. I'm NOT supporting wisdom. I wasn't even privy to what he said.
Assuming wisdom messed up,Annie shouldn't do same.I'm sure many people don't know wisdom sef
Annie is in the limelight and needs to "borrow" wisdom.
Never forget, it's no news when a dog bites a man but it's a different story when a man decides to bite a dog
Chidi2022:
what of the one her brother did? You did not see any fault in him throwing his sister under bus even with the husband? If you want to tackle a problem, start from the root.... 2 people committed the same offence, but you are punishing just one person..... Don't make God give you a son like wisdom oooh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It / Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking / Dame Diana Rigg Dies At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.