Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? (8306 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? by Jeon(f): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
zexy2030:

Sorry dear, I didn't mean to quote you, you would have made appearance on this platform faceless. Otherwise whenever ur comment is ntsuitable especially as a lady, trolls would use it against u

I know of this.. and I can't let them get away with it..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? by TheComicGuy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Jeon:

[MAKE UNAH DY DECEIVE UNASELVES.
[/s]
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? by imagrg(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yes, I slept in my School Mothers room one night when we were in the Secondary School. We slept together on same bed. I noticed she slept naked and when I tried to look away, she grabbed my dick and started fumbling it. Then I responded to call to duty. I pushed the dick through her already wet and foaming hole and after some thrust, I felt I was passing urine into her but later discovered it was a thicker substance that I was passing into her. It was then I remembered my biology lesson on reproduction in human. Behold! I was disvirgined by my School Mother!
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? by imagrg(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Too much insults on this thread.
The question is: Have you ever been seduced by any lady?

Well, I'm 58, a retiree. I have 3 grown children. I lost my wife to heart failure about a year ago.
I'm lonely. I need a serious relationship with any lady between the age of 35 to 45. She must be literate, working or self-employed and living in Benin City or environ.

She must be of average height and 'christenly'.

If interested, chat me up on WhatsApp: 07084793078.

Scammers, please, this is not your stable because I would not compromise cash.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? by Starz825(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jeon:
yes
x10 by this boo in black.
The one on white still fine pass am anyway
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? by Jeon(f): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Starz825:
The one on white still fine pass am anyway
shockedshocked
angry lie!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? by InstaGage: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Laughing my ass out .. you’re good . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Met / Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? / EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.