Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) (3975 Views)

Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Nigeria had not been enjoying 24 hours electricity is stable for the past 20 years and the government had spent a lot on the power sector but no result. It was a terrible day for these two NEPA officers who were beaten black and white by two women who felt, they should cut off their light.

You will notice from the video when some men were shouting, warning the officers not to fight the women because they have every right.

Watch the video here:https://www.instagram.com/p/CbaT0eoKF7d/
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by funshint(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Good for them!

4 Likes

Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2022
It was a terrible day for these two NEPA officers who were beaten black and white by two women who felt, they should cut off their light.
I'm sure the ladies will be regretting their actions by now.
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wahala grin
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Are they doing the right thing?

2 Likes

Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Dollarremix(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm... wahala no dey finish for naija
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by elonmuskbaby: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin

Everybody just dey vex.no joy again grin

Una still beat am on top say he hungry and Broke grin

Bubu E no go ragbA fun E o grin
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realmi: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even women don join the league

Wat a man can do..women can do better grin

The remix of Aba women riot go soon happen with the way things dey go for that country called Nigeria
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Women get wahala
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Profadvocate: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is very wrong
Arrest them and make sure they spend 6months in prison

No option of fine
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by haslaw(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I'm sure the ladies will be regretting their actions by now.

funshint:
Good for them!

Those women could be in trouble or even in jail by now.
Video evidences are admissible in court.
The judge will not even waste time on the case
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by funshint(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
haslaw:

Those women could be in trouble or even in jail by now.
Video evidences are admissible in court.
The judge will not even waste time on the case
Which action will dey regret?? Laslas na police station dem go go settle the matter!

3 Likes

Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by haslaw(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
funshint:

Which action will dey regret?? Laslas na police station dem go go settle the matter!

Stop acting ph00lish. All the victims need to do is file a case against the women in court with that video as a solid evidence and the women are toast.

Stop being a SIMP and know that violence is bad and no one should perpetrate violence on any gender. Violence against women is bad just as violence against men equally bad.

3 Likes

Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by funshint(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
haslaw:

Stop acting ph00lish. All the victims need to do is file a case against the women in court with that video as a solid evidence and the women are toast.

Stop being a SIMP and know that violence is bad and no one should perpetrate violence on any gender. Violence against women is bad just as violence against men equally bad.
E be like say this one na NEPA people...shey dem suppose go cut wire in the midst of this epileptic power supply. Don't they know people are angry?! They deserve what they got! tongue
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by haslaw(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
funshint:

E be like say this one na NEPA people...shey dem suppose go cut wire in the midst of this epileptic power supply. Don't they know people are angry?! They deserve what they got! tongue

E be like say prison watery beans dey hungry this one.

You hate the truth. I am not a NEPA person.
You would go to jail if you beat up someone (NEPA person or not). Except if that person forgave you or didn't know his right.
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by funshint(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
haslaw:

E be like say prison watery beans dey hungry this one.

You hate the truth. I am not a NEPA person.
You would go to jail if you beat up someone (NEPA person or not). Except if that person forgave you or didn't know his right.
If one NEPA do mistake try nonsense for my place I go knack am kponkpo. Na sorry hìn go chop laslas grin
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Uptheante(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
I sure say those NEPA pple na Yoruba men, cos Yoruba men no get power, only mouth. That's why even women are beating the Bleep out of their weak & cowardly asses grin

1 Like

Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
funshint:

Seems like you don't know how the law works.

If those NEPA guys press charges against those women, the police will take them to court.

Na like this one property agent bag 3 years simply because he felt "na station the thing go end".
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by funshint(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Seems like you don't know how the law works.

If those NEPA guys press charges against those women, the police will take them to court.

Na like this one property agent bag 3 years simply because he felt "na station the thing go end".
Yinmu!
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Kingkzee(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
I swear if I see opportunity I go beat those fools! Their own don too much
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Sultty(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
the women sef too dey do pass themselves grin if I be d NEPA guys i for don land am resetting slap too
Sebi na my duty i dey do. If they dey owe on d bills i cut light pack wire join sef grin grin
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2022
tongue
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 4:56am On May 09, 2022
Do u think light will stable?
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2022
grin
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Do you support them
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Realnaijagist: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Re: Women Beat NEPA Men Seriously Because They Wanted To Cut Off Their Light (video) by Theboy21: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Poor people n vawulence ehn... They always love taking the law into their own hands, but when it backfire they will start playing victim cheesy cheesy Na Obasanjo sabi deal with this type of people messing with government officials cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Married Church Member / Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars / If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.