Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online (2760 Views)

Guys 85% Of Ladies Online Are Broke. Don't Be Intimidated. Fvck them / What i noticed about wooing ladies online. / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Meektunz: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
I noticed a certain lady who loves preaching on facebook, infact the way she preaches makes one feel like that girl is going to heaven, gradually we got close and one day she was going somewhere and she called to let me know she would be passing my city, so i pleaded she branch to see me. She agreed after dragging. Immediately she called me that she has dropped where i directed her to drop, so i rushed and picked her to my house. I got scared of coming close to her cos of how Godly she seem. But i don't know how it happened that we hugged, kissed and she sucked me real hard though we didn't knack. She left and i kept on wondering why the hypocrisy online... Believe me, i've met alot of them like that.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Cardealer2021(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Another lie from a demented wannabe redpiller tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
OK.
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Prettygirl200(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Meektunz:
I noticed a certain lady who loves preaching on facebook, infact the way she preaches makes one feel like that girl is going to heaven, gradually we got close and one day she was going somewhere and she called to let me know she would be passing my city, so i pleaded she branch to see me. She agreed after dragging. Immediately she called me that she has dropped where i directed her to drop, so i rushed and picked her to my house. I got scared of coming close to her cos of how Godly she seem. But i don't know how it happened that we hugged, kissed and she sucked me real hard though we didn't knack. She left and i kept on wondering why the hypocrisy online... Believe me, i've met alot of them like that.
See lies from the pit of HELL!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by chatinent: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
After luring her, you're now playing the blame game. Even the devil was straightforward with his temptations.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by BigRocky: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is super storyyyyyyyy......

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why y'all think it's a lie? Trust these holy holy girls at your own peril.

8 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Meektunz:

Abeg give me her contact in case she might pass through my own city one day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Medianna(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
So your own is to be meeting pretenders abi ??

May God not allow you to be one..

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Demigod22: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
LoL, you will meet lot of them in school, the fellowship sisters. I was knacking one like that and her neighbors still believe she is a virgin, she will give me a dress code before visiting her so that her neighbors will think I am a fellowship brother, I still knack her in her room.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by pheelhip(m): 2:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Meektunz:

No lies here bro, no lies.
It keeps me wondering too, their spirit is willing but they are with weak flesh. Na blood dey run for their vein, their body will ask for it too but they will try not to initiate it and once you do, they will become so soft and helpless.

It's not like she wanted to, but she can't help herself. One almost asked me if I had condom with me, I said no, she lost interest immediately and comported herself. But the reality is most of them are with weird imaginations, just no avenue to bring it into actions, meaning; no one is a Saint.

The Bible wasn't wrong when it said flee, giving no room for such atmosphere. because they definitely can't just help it when it happens nor about to happen.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by HandsomeGuyman(m): 3:44am On Apr 02, 2022
I believe you op.
One left my house few days ago although she's a virgin, i got her pants all wet and she couldn't help it again.
Her only saving grace was that me I no dey do virgin. If not, we almost finish ourselves

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Meektunz: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
I believe you op.
One left my house few days ago although she's a virgin, i got her pants all wet and she couldn't help it again.
Her only saving grace was that me I no dey do virgin. If not, we almost finish ourselves
Hahahahaha, you enjoy ooo, my own we no knack cos of her journey though she wanted us to do it fast..... Imagine some guys above saying i am lying. They think it is everybody that is so jobless to be posting lies. But why are they saints, pastors and infact assistant Jesus online? You will think they are the holiest humans on earth.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Meektunz: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2022
pheelhip:

No lies here bro, no lies.
It keeps me wondering too, their spirit is willing but they are with weak flesh. Na blood dey run for their vein, their body will ask for it too but they will try not to initiate it and once you do, they will become so soft and helpless.

It's not like she wanted to, but she can't help herself. One almost asked me if I had condom with me, I said no, she lost interest immediately and comported herself. But the reality is most of them are with weird imaginations, just no avenue to bring it into actions, meaning; no one is a Saint.

The Bible wasn't wrong when it said flee, giving no room for such atmosphere. because they definitely can't just help it when it happens nor about to happen.
You nailed it bro, i even thought she would insult me after i asked her to branch my house. If you see the way she preaches online ehn, kai.
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Meektunz: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, you will meet lot of them in school, the fellowship sisters. I was knacking one like that and her neighbors still believe she is a virgin, she will give me a dress code before visiting her so that her neighbors will think I am a fellowship brother, I still knack her in her room.
Chai, but why all the hypocrisy amongst them? If you see the way they look at other girls that do their own openly ehn?
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by pheelhip(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Meektunz:
You nailed it bro, i even thought she would insult me after i asked her to branch my house. If you see the way she preaches online ehn, kai.
That still won't stop her preaching, they move on so fast and keep you wondering, this same lady.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by HandsomeGuyman(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Forget them ooo. Na dem knack pass.
During my nysc I knack one girl wey dey on evangelism with her church members.
The name of the church I won't mention but it starts with D... Their church has many branches.
She gave me a flyer inviting me to church and I collected her number.
Less than 9 days, i gave her the knacking of her life and she started thanking me.
Some of these people are sex starved. They don't joke with such opportunities such as knacking
Meektunz:
Hahahahaha, you enjoy ooo, my own we no knack cos of her journey though she wanted us to do it fast..... Imagine some guys above saying i am lying. They think it is everybody that is so jobless to be posting lies. But why are they saints, pastors and infact assistant Jesus online? You will think they are the holiest humans on earth.
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by HandsomeGuyman(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2022
You get sympathy ooo. I for knack that girl i swear.
You just weren't in the mood if so.
I done make girl miss choir rehearsal because of knacking. When the dick sweet her, any other thing can wait including choir rehearsal.
Meektunz:
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by luizpippo(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2022
So why are you reporting her?

You asked her to branch because you want to knack her, she came and you tempted her, she fell and you are gloating like the devil would do.

Little wonder, the bible says flee all appearance of evil.
When it says flee, it means, run, disappear, vanish, fade.

She didn't flee, now see her life outside.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by slickycee: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2022
I don't doubt you.
Have experienced the same !.
Me I thought I was the bad boy and she was the good girl but my OT changed after that day.

Everyday on her status, she says thank you sweet holy spirit.
Something like that.
Everyday she must post scripture, I only met up with her because I was in her area for work and me was trying to leave my wayward ways.
I was sincerely interested in knowing Christ. So that time of my life, anybody that post things about God I would quickly rush and befriend them.
I wanted to learn from them.

Naso me and this babe met, I made sure the talk wasn't sexual.
I asked her mostly about things of God and how those the holy spirit voice sounds since every morning she used to tell him thank you.

But even when i told her I wanted to go , she asked me where I was staying.
I told her my hotel was close by, (I was working on a gig and that day my off ).

She said she'd follow me as she wants the Ajah traffic to die down.

To cut the long story short, I was seduced, and we started.

But I stopped half way and sent her away because I was doing the opposite of what I wanted. I gave her the excuse that my online class is was about to start and if she stays around I won't be comfortable learning.

That was the last day I saw her , till now I'm still avoiding her.

There's another one on my list , me and her have been friends so we usually open upto each other.
My kind of person Is non judgemental so people naturally just want to tell me stuffs.
So we were talking about one thing in the bible ( she's a churchy, always posting about God )
Then she told me how she's a flirt, like the urges are too high in her. How she feels attracted to both guys and girls.

I wasn't shocked, because me as a struggling Christian, I'm aware of the type of urges I battle with.

I'm writing all this to proove that what OP said is very true and correct.

There's a part in new testament that said, something like as Christians , the temptations and cravings of the flesh would be really high.
But the spirit of God would help us.

The day I read it , was the day I stopped judging struggling Christians.

Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights and has he finished, the devil immediately went to tempt it.
If after fasting and praying for 40days the devil can tempt Jesus how much me and you.

Nobody is above temptation!!
That christian brother or sister that you think Is the worse, is facing greater temptations than you can imagine and unfortunately not everyone would overcome theirs.

So, wetin op talk na true, if you're a Christian, train yourself more because even prayer won't stop temptations from coming..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Over holy ladies I don't take them serious anymore
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Demigod22: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Meektunz:
Chai, but why all the hypocrisy amongst them? If you see the way they look at other girls that do their own openly ehn?

LoL, that's human nature. Hypocrisy is in Vogue. Most of us have sex but want people to believe that we are not having sex. When I was in school, I had lot of sex and I am not ashamed of it. It's a sin but we are all sinners. I can't lie to myself.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by JUMO95: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2022
My ex girlfriend was a WhatsApp preacher but she dey Bleep die.
That girl has the highest libido I have seen in a long time
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Generalwoodz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
To seduce them is so easy than you could ever fathom. grin
Only God knows who truly worships him. You see all these churchy people on altars, singing 10,000 praises and Hallelujahs, cut them some slack.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
So because someone preaches, make she no f**k, hypocrite plenty Sha.
Na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by anthonyuncle(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
don't judge
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Chiraq77(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Meektunz:

FOOL
Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by motionarena: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2022
Meektunz:
You will perish with your Lieing mouth.
Shey u claim u have a wife and 2 kids.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online by Double0h7(f): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Meektunz:

The same way you lied about having a wife and children. You need attention and validation because life is hard in your hostel and empty cupboards grin

(1) (Reply)

Hard Times Reveal True Friends / Which Of These Women Would You Marry / Interracial Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.