Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) (49512 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / Check Out These Stunning Pictures Of Clairemac School Pupils On Their New Unifor / School Proprietress Filmed While Molesting Pupils On Monday Morning (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by goshen26: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rough play
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
I trust the power of social media,
If this shiit happens in Lagos I'm a 110% sure that school is gone
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Titugirl(f): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you know the name of the school,please report to relevant authorities.I know that man there wants all the female kids to get drowned, God forbids it,I reject it.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Idamond:

https://mobile.facebook.com/GistReelOnline/photos/a.330357937166109/2053155134886372/
Happened in Ukraine not Nigeria. Can't you see the pupils are whites ---- Lai Mohammed.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
But they've gone and come ba? Safely ba? You guys should swallow chill pills abeg angry Even our Lagos BRT is not safe sad in fact, where is safe in this country?

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by derecho(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
The school proprietor don enter one chance.This one wey e don come social media.
Na one of the teachers wey dem dey owe do this one o.

But I trust Nigerians can snake their way around this.
Except it's a video.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
What else do you expect to see when the teachers themselves are educated illiterates. The school should not just be closed down, those involved should be arrested including the boat drivers.

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by olaadenigeria(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Idamond:

https://mobile.facebook.com/GistReelOnline/photos/a.330357937166109/2053155134886372/
If anything happened the blame will be APC, Buhari or devil. Wished the SCH is identified
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by kingyakos: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don see this kind scenario many times for dekema a community in Rivers State wey school pupils dey cross big river to school for another community without life jacket though it's wrong Sha...

2 Likes

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Afojudi is when you are in the middle of the sea and u are singing "mammy water power, powerless powerrr"..... Them swear for you? Must u sing?
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's a normal thing when animals are in authority or positions. Critical suicide attempt
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Itstemi10: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Canoe ? A canoe that’s leaking water inside already .
The adults are clearly ignorant of what they are doing
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by derecho(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
You'll be surprised many, if not all, of their parents consented to this.Some parents no dey use ear hear excursion o.. They like their children to explore
falcon01:
Disaster! I swear if you rusk my childs life like this that school is gonna burn!! Ahh!! Just by looking at it sef I am scared. What sort if nonsense is this??
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
So far as it went successfully.

Such should not be repeated.

People perish for lack of unforseen circumstances.

I'm telling you, totally wrong, during youth service, we needed to cross the Niger from Onitsha to my PPA, 1hr + ride or so. It's a taboo not to wear life jacket.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by derecho(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
The canoe man has assured them that nothing is gonna happen. That the canoe has been used to carry 6cows across the river before.. So is it these little kids that don't weigh up to one cow that we can't ferry across? See where we are going na..just that place.
You could see the teachers grinning from ear to ear
Itstemi10:
Canoe ? A canoe that’s leaking water inside already .
The adults are clearly ignorant of what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by SUGARDADDY55(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Looking at how the children are calm without any fear for water is enough reason to tell u the school might be one of those schools built on top water. The government has failed us. They re so many community built on top water in Lagos. They even pay tax and have LG chairman. I wept when I saw the living standard of the people.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
For the fact that they entered and sat down very calmly
without panicking or fear shows that they are from ijaw
Any wrong move they will swim their way out without any problem

Darn little fishs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Ksmith9: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
I know the name of the school and location.... That ibasa ijegun satellite town Lagos.... That's school is located inside Liverpool estate
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is very dangerous

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Very risky
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you know the name of the school,please report to relevant authorities.I know that man there wants all the female kids to get drowned, God forbids it,I reject it.
What about the MALE kids?
Reexamine your conscience next time.
Don't allow people make you out of their character. Rather you should make yourself.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by mpire: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is a suicide mission. Everyone involved should be jailed minimum of 5yrs and the school closed. Is everyone in that country insane? Gosh where is death penalty to cure this kind of madness.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by BNLR(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
I have always been a preacher of Tourism and Excursion, and most especially for the younger generation. As far as this excursion would have broaden the horizon of knowledge of the pupils, it was done in a very wrong way.

The school should be penalised for such an irresponsible trip.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by oxygeng: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
And that water looks rough/turbulent.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by dettolgel: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
falcon01:
Disaster! I swear if you rusk my childs life like this that school is gonna burn!! Ahh!! Just by looking at it sef I am scared. What sort if nonsense is this??

Raising your child in Nigeria is riskier than that boat ride. At least in the ride we all can assess the level of risks these kids were exposed to.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Silentmoni(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hmmm! We take things for granted in this country and our agencies that should run checks on alot of things are no where to be found in situations like this
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by annawhite(f): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
I doubt if a school would risk losing its license over such careless excursion...Nigeria is bad...agreed but not to this level of carelessness...if u live around any riverine settlement...this is the normal way of transporting kids back to their parents who are fishermen...check out the ones sitting on the side of the boat without fear....
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by gambudu: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
See suicide mission. Jesus !!! shocked
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by CountVersailles(f): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
So far as it went successfully.

Such should not be repeated.

People perish for lack of unforseen circumstances.
So far it went successfully?? Na una type dey kill Nigeria
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by assholemods: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
SmellySperm:

It's my constitutional rights to blame him for every bad sh!t happening in this sh!thole. Old man played us.
You be real mumu and you must be a kindergarten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.