Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) (49499 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / Check Out These Stunning Pictures Of Clairemac School Pupils On Their New Unifor / School Proprietress Filmed While Molesting Pupils On Monday Morning (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by assholemods: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
So far as it went successfully.

Such should not be repeated.

People perish for lack of unforseen circumstances.
So people can still be this dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Buubuu why?
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by matm: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Business advert .Dt must be a private school.Doing all possible to attract more pupil customers which translates into more money.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Nigerians and hypocrisy. See them talking as if they care a hoot. As far as the children their teachers get to their destination in peace fvck all the omen you all harboured. They could have as well conveyed in the finest of bus and all perished under a trailer. Hypocrites
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Valleoo(m): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Earn free token from Remitano, just sign up, verify you account KYC, to earn 0.48 Renec every 24 hours freely
use this link and thank me later. Just mine and get rewarded.
https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/1210115,
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by oilmane(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Idamond:

https://mobile.facebook.com/GistReelOnline/photos/a.330357937166109/2053155134886372/

The school authorities, the firm/person who owns the boat should be arrested and charged to court.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 12:41am On Apr 02, 2022
I honestly do not know to handle this type of playfulness!!
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by foreshore(m): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by GreenVILLETiPS: 12:53am On Apr 02, 2022
I wont be surprised if the school collected exhorbitant money for a "boat cruise" from the parents but eventually ended up taking a canoe ride..
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by GreenVILLETiPS: 12:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Benwallt:
Nigerians and hypocrisy. See them talking as if they care a hoot. As far as the children their teachers get to their destination in peace fvck all the omen you all harboured. They could have as well conveyed in the finest of bus and all perished under a trailer. Hypocrites

Who is your supplier ?
You need to change him..
What he is supplying you is not good for your mental health..

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by ariesbull: 1:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by nyiamfrank: 1:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Danielle09:
Africa my continent cry
Nigeria my corn tree
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by michael807: 1:25am On Apr 02, 2022
hmm Na wa oo y people go just dey play with children life like this is just unsafe act in the highest order
this school need to come for explanation taking children in canoe with out any life Jacket, May God Safe us from bad news
Devil no vex because I know tomorrow then go say na devil Work
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:21am On Apr 02, 2022
No life jacket
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Connected1: 2:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you know the name of the school,please report to relevant authorities.I know that man there wants all the female kids to get drowned, God forbids it,I reject it.
Imagine taking your gender biased brain to the level of little children.

I just hope all these nonsense you do ends online, else you must be a very stupid and wicked person.

I just pray I meet your type so I can frustrate you to your early grave.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2022
In most riverine communities,they don't take safety precautions seriously. They believe everybody is an expert when it comes to water. They may be right anyway. I won't be surprised if the picture was taken in one of the riverine communities of Nigeria.

It is very dangerous though and such shouldn't be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Connected1: 2:29am On Apr 02, 2022
I don't know for sure if these wards can swim very well or the river is very big but one thing common about those in the riverine areas is that they don't use life jackets including their wards.

They swim like Fishes in the River, but all the same using a life jacket is a better advantage.

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:11am On Apr 02, 2022
I blame the parents
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by SeunNotOwner: 3:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Kingpele:
Haba, that school should be closed down for like 800 hundred years for this kind of rough play

Look at how calm they were

That is not an excursion, and it doesn't; look like that was the kid's first time.
This could probably be their daily means of transportation to school.

Government should provide a better boat for them

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Golan007: 3:19am On Apr 02, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Only in Afonja land can such happen

This is Ondo state

Where you come from they have baby factories.

Tueh.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Golan007: 3:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Benwallt:

Don't be a mumu.

I don't support closure of the school but they need to be punished somehow.

It is idiotic to think asking for safety measures is an act of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by javaguru: 3:42am On Apr 02, 2022
na who snap
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you know the name of the school,please report to relevant authorities.I know that man there wants all the female kids to get drowned, God forbids it,I reject it.
Is it only female that u see in the boat?
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Oju4190: 4:02am On Apr 02, 2022
This is attempted Murder..... The school shod b sanction
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:15am On Apr 02, 2022
They need to report this school and arrest the headmaster or headmistress, even the parents needs to be arrested unless they don't know about this setting,habaa
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by oweman: 4:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Those are children of militants likely further militants themselves who would be kidnapping on the high seas themselves !
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 4:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Very bad no safety measures at all
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by codedtony(m): 5:33am On Apr 02, 2022
The teacher is also not wearing a life jacket r.i.p safety. I believe this is just some cheap way of getting the money sad really
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Very risky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.