Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) (49505 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / Check Out These Stunning Pictures Of Clairemac School Pupils On Their New Unifor / School Proprietress Filmed While Molesting Pupils On Monday Morning (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm going to give my kids' school a caveat: they must be excluded from all waterside activities. We don't want to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

You are going to make sure your kids know how to swim.

There are more dangers than incompetent schools waiting for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Idamond:

https://mobile.facebook.com/GistReelOnline/photos/a.330357937166109/2053155134886372/

The irony of this is that the school almost certainly thinks they did nothing wrong.

Nigerians have a frightening ignorance and indifference to basic safety

I have stopped telling people to put their infants in the back seat, because they see no issue.

My kids school was doing taekwondo training next to jagged steel bars stuck in the ground.

The floor tiles of the school are smooth and get slippery when it's raining

Everyone of these things, you call them out they do nothing

So this is no surprise. Of. Course if we had a safety board, they would first and foremost pursue settlement
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

It's my constitutional rights to blame him for every bad sh!t happening in this sh!thole. Old man played us.
That's why the country is shit hole, because we don't blame with sense.
We you direct your blame to the wrong place you unconsciously exonerate the real culprits
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by yoged(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Only in Afonja land can such happen

This is Ondo state
God punnish you with your name looking like Atomic bomb. Everything is always tribalism to you
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by falcon01: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Lanretoye:
burna boy...the boy that died in Lekki school don die and the school don reopen. Na naija be this,no be america
either way, some body must pay
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2022
HardMirror:

you are an idiot. You obviously dont know anything about swimming. So you expect those little children to be able to swim in that large body of water? Even adults that can swim drown in certain conditions. People like you are why things are going wrong in this country, just imagine the nonsense this one is saying

Hmmmm...... neither children nor adults should be travelling on such a large body of water without life jackets. Go tell that to people living in riverain areas .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Awesome007(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

It's my constitutional rights to blame him for every bad sh!t happening in this sh!thole. Old man played us.

I guess your uncle is your local government chairman he is in charge of collecting revenue from those boat owners, blame him for not providing lifejacket to them.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Kemetals: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2022
The license of this school must be revoked.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Igbofam:

Including blaming him for your small Dyke?
Sharrrap! You flat headed ipob
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2022
assholemods:

You be real mumu and you must be a kindergarten.
You f**king Idi.ot. your real daddy
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Igbofam: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

Sharrrap! You flat headed ipob

Biko my head is oblong and not flat. Buhari is not the cause of your smelly sperm and small dyke
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2022
derecho:

You'll be surprised many, if not all, of their parents consented to this.Some parents no dey use ear hear excursion o.. They like their children to explore

Not surprised at all.. In this area I'm almost sure river travel in this kind boat without wearing life jacket is normal... and the parents knew. I can see them just wanting to know whose boat and the driver ... and this one is OK. The people condemning.... almost none wear seat belts at all times .... seat belts that they don't have to buy... simple buckle that takes less time than belt on jeans .... but yet they don't for their own safety... same people have their kids sitting in the front seat.... and without seat belts.... risking their lives should the vehicle crash sending the child flying forward through the windshield.... or even having the air bag seriously injuring the child in a minor accident. These are the people that are here making the most noise about safety. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by derecho(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2022
You have a point sha...but trust people they'd use this one to finish the poor man's school and talk about "best practices".

I don't hear anything again about the oromoni case, the boy alleged to be killed by senior students in that Lekki phase 1 school.If that boarding school was owned by one average Nigerian,the school would have been closed.

Originalsly:

Not surprised at all.. In this area I'm almost sure river travel in this kind boat without wearing life jacket is normal... and the parents knew. I can see them just wanting to know whose boat and the driver ... and this one is OK. The people condemning.... almost none wear seat belts at all times .... seat belts that they don't have to buy... simple buckle that takes less time than belt on jeans .... but yet they don't for their own safety... same people have their kids sitting in the front seat.... and without seat belts.... risking their lives should the vehicle crash sending the child flying forward through the windshield.... or even having the air bag seriously injuring the child in a minor accident. These are the people that are here making the most noise about safety. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Oracleforce: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2022
Is it today you have been taken a canoe transport in the village without no life jacket...

I was in Bayelsa some years ago, and we are going somewhere around Gbarain...and the only option for us to reach our final destination is to take a canoe.

I didn't support what the school teacher has done to the children but most things are not normal in Nigeria...and this particular one shouldn't be taken as an exception...

We are living in an abnormal country let's manage it

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by harmony75: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2022
The school so careless!
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by ketty007(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
HardMirror:
you are an idiot. You obviously dont know anything about swimming. So you expect those little children to be able to swim in that large body of water? Even adults that can swim drown in certain conditions. People like you are why things are going wrong in this country, just imagine the nonsense this one is saying
Though it's a bad idea. But this thing happen almost everyday in South South, they care less about life jacket. It's their ways of life.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
ketty007:

Though it's a bad idea. But this thing happen almost everyday in South South, they care less about life jacket. It's their ways of life.
I know
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by ufotunang: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nawaoooo.... they should arrest the principal of the school...very risky
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by unmask: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
So far as it went successfully.

Such should not be repeated.

People perish for lack of unforseen circumstances.
That school should be closed.....
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Aaay: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
It'll also be constitutional when you're locked in dungeon with keys thrown away for Insult
SmellySperm:

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you know the name of the school,please report to relevant authorities.I know that man there wants all the female kids to get drowned, God forbids it,I reject it.

So the boys na wood abi, and you go born boy oooo
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by esanmantruth: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
If na Ijaw people, you don’t need to fear because they have inbuilt life jacket

Idamond:

https://mobile.facebook.com/GistReelOnline/photos/a.330357937166109/2053155134886372/
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Emdebby2: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
This is too dangerous. How could a school allow such risky trip. Why would parents of those kids approve such or were they not informed?
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by tibk25(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
The proprietor of this school should be arrested.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you know the name of the school,please report to relevant authorities.I know that man there wants all the female kids to get drowned, God forbids it,I reject it.

That is Nigeria for you. It's not even about the that man or the school. Nigerian government is very useless and that's why the citizens behave in a useless manner everywhere.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by 1860ixt: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
It'll also be constitutional when you're locked in dungeon with keys thrown away for Insult
[/s]
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Veeryeasy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hahaha biggest joke of the century... The school would have killed me, if i was a father to any child in that picture
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:45am On Apr 03, 2022
SmellySperm:

You f**king Idi.ot. your real daddy
You insult everybody.....stray bullet kill you anywhere you are you and your stupid reasoning.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Na maggots full this one brain.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You insult everybody.....stray bullet kill you anywhere you are you and your stupid reasoning.
Bandit destroy your entire household anywhere you are. You frustrated f.ool.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
SmellySperm:

Bandit destroy your entire household anywhere you are. You frustrated f.ool.
Hahahaha the thing pain am...pikin wey dem no train well from house. Your moniker says it all ... irresponsible kid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.