Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) (49497 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / Check Out These Stunning Pictures Of Clairemac School Pupils On Their New Unifor / School Proprietress Filmed While Molesting Pupils On Monday Morning (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Ukezeal: 5:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Blame him, is he not still blaming PDP almost after 8years now
BeeBeeOoh:

I support you after all, Buhari has once blamed God for his incompetence and ineptitude.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by DJInfluence: 5:40am On Apr 02, 2022
This picture says a lot about our society of today. No accountability.
Parents should withdraw their wards from that school asap. This is child endangerment.
That canoe paddler should be held accountable too.
Wherever they boarded from, every person there as of the time they boarded should be held accountable for negligence.
Passersby should be held accountable for not challenging and asking why the kids are subjected to such risks. The list goes on.
The crux of the matter is that today, nobody is being held liable or accountable for anything which explains why everyone do as they please.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Ukezeal: 5:41am On Apr 02, 2022
See trouble on top trouble oo
Bluffly:

So the male kids are less humans. You are not different from all the babarians that organised the trip
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Power14: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Everything in Nigeria is upside down. what rubbish is this
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by drlateef: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Which kind rough play be this bikonu?

And when it happens now everybody will start blaming the devil meanwhile the devil is in his house taking siesta.

I could actually see the devil having a meeting with bandits and kidnappers who give him high returns. He has no time for these ones. Lol
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

It's my constitutional rights to blame him for every bad sh!t happening in this sh!thole. Old man played us.
Nawa oooi
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

I support you after all, Buhari has once blamed God for his incompetence and ineptitude.
Chei!
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by descarado: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Instead of ranting online, why not contact the necessary agencies for promp action against the school and those involved?

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by MadamOk(f): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Nothing person nor go see for this Nigeria
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you know the name of the school,please report to relevant authorities.I know that man there wants all the female kids to get drowned, God forbids it,I reject it.

You were making sense until you go to the part about the female Students. How exactly did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by BrashMan: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you know the name of the school,please report to relevant authorities.I know that man there wants all the female kids to get drowned, God forbids it,I reject it.

Is it only female pupils you saw there? You have no shame to transfer your hate for men to innocent male kid. I pray God does not give u any male child because u don't deserve any.

As far as you are concerned, the boys can drawn so long as the girls are safe.

I sbt blame you. That's who you are. A bitter, frustrated and retired farm tool who is only angry that no sane man wants her for keeps.

As a typical Nigerian feminist who thinks feminism means hatred for men, you use every opportunity to transfer your aggression to anybody that has a dick, yet u still can't stay without a dick.
You better heal. Las las, na baby mama u go end because no sane man will want to have a bitter leaf for a wife.

I, am only concerned about the 86 idiots that liked this your useless post.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by ki9ngslow(m): 6:57am On Apr 02, 2022
I remember writing down this unsafe act, thank God it is getting a larger audience. Lets think and act safety
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by GodisFirst: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2022
Extremely very wrong. why are they putting the lives of these innocent children at such a high risk?
Even if they are ijaw children, they still need to be aided with life vest of their sizes.
probably they couldn't get their sizes from the local boat operators.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by alabo1: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:

When something happens now they will blame village People. It is truly sad
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by sonofthunder: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Idamond:

https://mobile.facebook.com/GistReelOnline/photos/a.330357937166109/2053155134886372/

Though you are right, you are still funny. Aren't the one who snapped and posted the pics part of the school/crew?

What about student that cross river to and fro to school everyday without lifejacket?

What does the law even say about this?
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
fixed
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2022
I'm going to give my kids' school a caveat: they must be excluded from all waterside activities. We don't want to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are an 1DIOT!
So you must bring your nitwited stupidity to everything?
As old as you are?
SPITS angry
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by CollinsVal(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2022
Despite d big river..
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Trendingbiz042: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Abeg no vex, na Buhari own the school because, eye yam confused?

Can this happen in America? Our institutions that monitor and execute functions are extremely weak. It has to do with the Presidency. They control everything. The country is not working, only a fool will believe Nigeria is a country. Only few own Nigeria as a property.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by ugwumichael(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:

You are absolutely sick for turning this to a gender issue

1 Like

Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Bossman(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2022
And the freaking canoe is already taking on water. How is this even possible?
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2022
falcon01:
Disaster! I swear if you rusk my childs life like this that school is gonna burn!! Ahh!! Just by looking at it sef I am scared. What sort if nonsense is this??
burna boy...the boy that died in Lekki school don die and the school don reopen. Na naija be this,no be america
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
so you are blaming the man that is probably an illiterate that does not know better, but you cannot blam the female teacher that is supposed to know better? Well I dont expect any sense from you
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2022
DJInfluence:
This picture says a lot about our society of today. No accountability.
Parents should withdraw their wards from that school asap. This is child endangerment.
That canoe paddler should be held accountable too.
Wherever they boarded from, every person there as of the time they boarded should be held accountable for negligence.
Passersby should be held accountable for not challenging and asking why the kids are subjected to such risks. The list goes on.
The crux of the matter is that today, nobody is being held liable or accountable for anything which explains why everyone do as they please.
this is very terrifying. Around 2012 a student died in FUTA in the school fish farm when he drowned in the fish pond out of negligence. How much more these very little children in this huge body of water. If anything happens, they are all sure to perish. That school needs to be dealth with
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2022
ugwumichael:

You are absolutely sick for turning this to a gender issue
baba. Nairaland if filled with idiots like her. They either start gender war, tribal war, or religion war out of every issue
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by themanderon: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Boat Zero and no life vest, whose idea was this? The poor kiddies are completely oblivious to the danger they faced from the look on their faces.
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Only in Afonja land can such happen

This is Ondo state
and you had to bring in tribalism. Na wa o
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by Freelance363: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2022
which kind play play be this?
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm...... life jackets? Really?.... from pix.... those kids are used to river travel.... no fear.... all just relaxed.... and I wouldn't be surprised if they all know to swim very well. It would be nice and safe if they wore life jackets... but we must learn to be realists.
you are an idiot. You obviously dont know anything about swimming. So you expect those little children to be able to swim in that large body of water? Even adults that can swim drown in certain conditions. People like you are why things are going wrong in this country, just imagine the nonsense this one is saying
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Hezmatosky:
But they've gone and come ba? Safely ba? You guys should swallow chill pills abeg angry Even our Lagos BRT is not safe sad in fact, where is safe in this country?
this is another nigerian that does not have sense. Because they are safe, we should keep quiet until disaster eventually happen then you will come and tell us it is the will of god
Re: Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) by WinningChamp: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2022
Disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.