Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? (3058 Views)

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by jaelz(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2022
So I just recalled my first girlfriend in 100 level back then who demanded I paid her two younger ones school fees and also get her an iphone, my refusing to get her this things was what actually led to our break up.

So guys share the most outrageous thing your girlfriend has ever demanded from you and how you were able to evade the situation

Cc: Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2022
A Nigerian girlfriend once demanded i give her my precious and delicate heart undecided
Like asif she could handle the heart of a great King. Foolish girl!

16 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Abudu2000(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
She said I should give her money to fill up her shop, then open a shop for herself too then buy her an engagement ring and do a white wedding too. Also I should move into an estate. I guess she thought I was too rich, this was years ago Sha.

5 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nonexisting: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na who ocean see, e dey swallow. I don't involve myself in any kind of relationship with vaginarians. I just fucck, pull up my trouser and go about my daily activities like nothing happened.

21 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Jennyclay(f): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Before a lady could demand for an outrageous thing from a guy... The guy must have given her the impression that he's rich and capable. So @op why complaining?? Stingy men and Omo ijebu everywhere!!

Verdict :
~If you're a rich man, please continue your good work.
~If you're a broke man, then behave like a typical broke man and stop disturbing our peace.. Biko.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Sekoni003(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
My heart...
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Zonefree(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Na who ocean see, e dey swallow. I don't involve myself in any kind of relationship with vaginarians. I just fucck, pull up my trouser and go about my daily activities like nothing happened.
You're a living a healthy lifestyle, bro.

Nothing concern you with heartbreaks or disappointment from that wicked gender

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Zonefree(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Before a lady could demand for an outrageous thing from a guy... The guy must have given her the impression that he's rich and capable.

Verdict :
~If you're rich, continue your good work.
~If you're broke, then behave like a typical broke man and stop disturbing our peace.. Biko.
See them undecided

Broke and wretched feminists!

25 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Haakeem(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Before a lady could demand for an outrageous thing from a guy... The guy must have given her the impression that he's rich and capable.

Verdict :
If you're rich, continue your good work.
If you're broke, then behave like a typical broke mana and stop disturbing our peace.. Biko.
ranting like your papa dated ur mama a rich man!.angry

Anyways no offence

12 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by reyscrub(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
ARTICLE FOR MEN, WOMEN & COUPLES ON MEN AND SEX (MEN's SEX LIFE)

Believe it or not women find it difficult to understand the reason why men love sex.

* If they want to help you, they will demand for sex.
* If they say they love you, they want sex.
* You mistakenly sleep over, they want sex.
* They want to borrow money from you, they want sex.
* They want to give you a job, they want sex.
* They want to give you a pass in your exams, they want sex.

First of all, you need to understand the system of men. They didn't ask for that because they didn't create themselves.

Do you know that 95% of healthy men wake up with an erection? Did they bargain for that? No!
Do you know that the penis has a mind of its own?

A man could be reading his Bible and his penis will just stand.
A man can be sleeping and wakes up with an erection.
A man could be sleeping, once you start rubbing the di_ck, it
stands even when he is still asleep.

Have you ever asked yourself why men are not on periods, cramps or any bad moods? That's how God created them.

A man is naturally always ready for sex.
Rub a man on his head, he already thinks you want sex.

Wink at him, he's already seeing you naked.

Wave at a man walking with his wife, he will loose focus.

This is nothing spiritual. It's not about, "ln Jesus Name or Holy
Ghost Fire".

That's why real churches do not allow ladies with short dresses to sit in front, because they will confuse the Pastor.

Men did not manufacture the high libido by themselves.

We are all created in God's image.

The only man that overcame the sexual urge according to the good book was Jesus Christ.

Joseph's own was that, he didn't just ran away,
he fled!!

Jesus is Lord and on top of that, He was very careful not to include a woman among His disciples.

So many great men have fallen because of sex. Do you think they wanted to?

Soldiers in the war front will develop the urge for sex.

To show you how bad it is, so many soldiers were killed during
wars because a woman lured them inside bush.

David in the scriptures sent a woman's husband to the war front when he saw a woman washing outside.

He was later
told that it is the wife of his faithful servant who he has sent to war. He took the woman and had sex with her.

Do I need to tell you about Sampson?

Solomon and other Bible characters?

It only takes the grace of God and some level of discipline and maturity to curtail this animalistic instinct.

The way the man's body reacts to the sexual urge is not the same as a woman's body reacts to it.

How many great women have you heard messed up because of a di_ck?

Few, or even none.

So next time a man misbehaves because of sex, don't see him as an animal. They are just responding to nature.

Don't be like, "I've lost the respect I had for you, "I thought you were responsible, so this was what you wanted?"

I pray you read this post with realistic understanding.
Men should also understand that it is not all erection that is meant for sex. They should learn to control their urge.

Men are wonderfully created, but
CONTROL YOURSELVES, OH YE MEN!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by yanabasee(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Marriage.....

And the billing on marriage will be self sponsored.... She will only wait and have me to everything and wife her.....

What nonsense...
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
N75000k for Hostel rent! I just look her, throway face!
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Let me sit down one side and be reading LIES written by Sons of Adam.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
N75000k for Hostel rent! I just look her, throway face!
common 75000k, you come here dey shout.
Stingy gender angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Haakeem(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
She said i should buy nairaland for herangry imagine!
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lol.. I jam smallie for shoprite as I dey buy things to stock fridge/ kitchen. We exchanged numbers. Who send am come find me that same day... the blasting no get pair cheesy
Na so smallie dey spend her off days with me steady then she drop am: she has seen a self con somewhere in sangotedo make i come pay. Me I will never tell u no. As i give her hope Omor this small girl begin give me some unimaginable sex positions I never even dream of before.. As i dey blast am I dey encourage am about the house cos she say she never see am but her friends assure her. 400k na she need. After some months of hardcore blasting smallie remind me Howfar she done ready for the crib matter but truly then things get as e dey my side even she sef begin see am with her eyes. Sotey she come even say she done see some bar make i complete am. I wanted to help her sha notwithstanding. I gave her a period when i'm expecting. Smallie dey give me dead line like say she see cbn for my wardrobe. As i fail to reach deadline smallie cut me off. Ahhh me when put u on pending u dey cut me off lol... I sha carry my kaya face front. Wetin concern agbero with overload grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
common 75000k, you come here dey shout.
Stingy gender angry grin grin
Wat! You call N75k common? Even Yahoo boys would frown@such a demand! I no be her Papa. I am just a 'Helper'!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Animegirl(f): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
If you really love your woman, you won't ever complain about the outrageous things she asked for.

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Wat! You call N75k common? Even Yahoo boys would frown@such a demand! I no be her Papa. I am just a 'Helper'!
Mr Helper!! grin grin grin
I dey hail ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Boniwhite: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Before a lady could demand for an outrageous thing from a guy... The guy must have given her the impression that he's rich and capable. So @op why complaining?? Stingy men and Omo ijebu everywhere!!

Verdict :
~If you're a broke man, then behave like a typical broke man and stop disturbing our peace.. Biko.
you may not have poverty of the pocket but you sure do have poverty of the mind.

5 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by yuping(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
undecided just coming from work tired, the call comes in and the request is I should dash her 5k one fool called neighbor says I should give it to her, I still remembered that I saw him taking standing in a bus ooo going ng to mile 2 since then I don't talk to him or the girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Omicron007: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
shocked

...wanted me to buy her a tiger as a pet.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Uncle96(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

Verdict :

If I give you an impression that I'm rich and capable does not give you the right to be acting like an orphan around me, ya'll broke and entitled creatures.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
If she were to ask of money I would not have even complain like some nairalanders are doing now, instead this girl get mind the demand say make her give her HEAD,.....I was shook, she became a suspect from that day. Offcourse I gave her, "No" as a reply cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by EmzyT: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
If she were to ask of money I would not have even complain like some nairalanders are doing now, instead this girl get mind the demand say make her give her HEAD,.....I was shook, she became a suspect from that day. Offcourse I gave her, "No" as a reply cheesy cheesy
What's wrong with giving head? But u dey kiss her tongue undecided
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
killmods:

What's wrong with giving head? But u dey kiss her tongue undecided
kissing is different nah, imagine me burying my head below down there , no nah. Thesame mouth I would use to kiss her.
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by blinking001(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
She demanded love, a luxury i wasn't willing to give to her.
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
kissing is different nah, imagine me burying my head below down there , no nah. Thesame mouth I would use to kiss her.
Except she stinks like hell or is a renowned public property there's absolutely nothing wrong in eating pussy bro. Use raw honey if u dey fear

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
killmods:

Except she stinks like hell or is a renowned public property there's absolutely nothing wrong in eating pussy bro. Use raw honey if u dey fear
she is clean down there, just don't feel like it my kind of thing doing that bro, yuck cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
she is clean down there, just don't feel like it my kind of thing doing that bro, yuck cheesy cheesy

According to Rapper Erigga, Big D, Big D, tongue don collect ur babe! cheesy

The day another guyman go give her dat head, una Relationship don crash o! smiley grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
According to Rapper Erigga, Big D, Big D, tongue don collect ur babe! The day another guyman go give her dat head, una Relationship don crash o!
this your words deep well well, cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Clean Your Kpekus / Love And Expiry Dates! / People Please Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.