Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47651 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Arnoldo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
una dey find paragraph and punctuation marks on Nairaland? OMO. Wahala dey o
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Dididrumz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

You don't know women dude.

I hope you don't learn the hard way

I hope so too.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
mojisolani:

If I were you ,I would have had a chat with her in this form::you came to my house ,you sat on my leg with your boobs out on my face, i touched you and you never say please don't, i took you inside for it and when you said No I respected your No ,so why this now ?those should have been your words to her,because those chat would be your tomorrow, when you can't speak but those messages and chat could have been your words for people to judge ,if not late do it now before she comes out to grag you .let messages and chat be your statement .

Nice and logical reply.

Two women tried that with me and I dealt with them on chats. We fuqed and because I didn't pick your calls or text fast enough, you came up with Bullshiits. It was in the chats that they confessed that they enjoyed the sex but felt neglected when I didn't chat them up again. Case closed.

You guys need to protect yourselves.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DerrickzB: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

The way many men come on here to defend women even when they are clearly on the wrong is becoming increasingly annoying. The other day a lady touched the d**k of a male artiste who was performing on stage and the world did not burn. Let that be the other way round, and you will see the world asking for the head of the young man.

The hypocrisy and double standard ehn!! God help us

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by poweredcom(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.

Hey relax yes he can be sued for rape but what is wrong with how he explained the drama

Sey English na ur papa language wey u de take am boast all the time
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
i dey tell you. Bush meat wey landed on the lap of a hunter wetin him want?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Awoleesu(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main mean time. she accepted quickly and even told asked me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this.(?) she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping leave, but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile while (or in a short while), she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want(ed) or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am I'm not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

Sannu, ka shigo tarkon Jezebel grin

Future leaders who cannot communicate proficiently but can fvck effectively!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arnoldo:
una dey find paragraph and punctuation marks on Nairaland? OMO. Wahala dey o
You don't know anything reason why you're talking trash.

Do you know foreigners are also on nairaland? The other day, small Kenya were insulting you people about how you people speak English on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
4labi1:
First when you penetrate with your genitals (both male and female) that's sex. But fingering and caressing forcefully is called molestation that's not rape. Just apologise and dnt say anytin after the apology. smiley smiley bro if she doesn't say it out loud it's sex she want don't ever presume signals are "yes let's have sex"
If he apologizes, it means he is guilty. Don't you guys think at all undecided
The apology would be used against him in a court of law. Because only the guilty apologise, not the innocent.
Why apologize when you are not guilty for Christ SAKES!!!

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jaqenhghar: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
Some people are not normal. She might actually be mentally unstable that's why when the thing started getting K leg you should have just let her be. You are in naija where rape is celebrated. Most likely nothing will happen to you. Learn from this and move differently.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by MadamExcellency: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example

Some feminist safe.

A lady touching a man's dick is equally rape. If he is truthful about this, this is consensual and not rape. A practice where the lady touched his dick first and he fingered her virginity next is consensual. This is fornication not rape.

No two ways about the definition.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Adasun(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
A josite like me fa..

If u da roll well with them gals,u suppose don know say them da manipulative na.

Acting all girly and soft but very Manipulative bro.

Na why I dey always act tough around them,so anyone that come close only want something for real.

Which department you dey,I for like handle ur chart with her small.

She wants relationship and she is coarcing u to it

Sha,what u need to do is become manipulative like her,tell her 'i taught u were matured and I was getting to like you, ur seductions where interesting I and I would have love to go further more than before when next we see each other...but your recent behaviour is making to have a rethink self.so with all ur fine face,na so u bad for mind reach mtcheeeeew'

She would come with more lines and soon,na she go use her hand vindicate u,as per emotional comments and shit...

Don't go tough on her o,na Jos u dey and majority are pussy ass niggas and believe women can't do wrong.
Just manipulate her to give up evidence u never did rape her.

If I for know you,I for help u out sha,after u pay me.lols.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jaqenhghar: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

If he apologizes, it means he is guilty. Don't you guys think at all undecided
The apology would be used against him in a court of law. Because only the guilty apologise, not the innocent.
Why apologize when you are not guilty for Christ SAKES!!!
What court of law?
In niggeria? No way they will ask hom what she wore and where it happened. Na for police station e go end
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kayyy: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:

Did he object?
No.
Did she force him?
No.

Did she object when he tried to return the energy?
Yes.
Did he force her?
Yes.

Case closed

Unfortunately you're right, and like you said a simple rape case closed, the explanation of the law here is she grabbed his dick and was stroking it or whatever , that action was probably lasted some minutes but the guy never stopped her once and that is cos he enjoyed it and wanted it more

On the contrary, he initiated penetration by first trying to forcefully remove her Jean (keyword in his statement he wrote himself is FORCE) which means she didn't want it but he continued anyways, he then moves to penetrate FORCEFULLY again which she wanted to stop but he continued anyways , in this case she is trying to stop all that but was the weak person has the man has more physical power and hold over her and she can only fight but might not be able to get him off his grip on her, this case would be won in less than 20mins on court

A lesson for a lot of men with little or no knowledge about rape cases to learn about and guide them when dealing with women ESPECIALLY if you are abroad
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
quickly:

The benefits of the doubt usually goes to the women. Just imagine it was ur sister or any of your female relatives or even child?

When it comes to sexual stuff men have to be the bigger person because men are perceived to be sex addicts anyways.

If this goes in front of a judge the act of trying to remove her jeans forcefully will convict the guy easily.

That is the classic rape scenario.

If the guy was a mature guy he would have got the sexy without physical force if she has already come this far with him.

Try this in the west or anywhere outside of Nigeria the guy will be cooling of in prison by now.

Did she seek his permission before caressing his d*ck ?
If the answer is no,then he was sexually assaulted first.
I'm not here for long epistle,sir.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by leobergy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.

You must be high on something
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Thanks i will do that, i think she is trying to make me date her or something and i can't bcus we are not in the same lane that is the plain truth, is not me been proud but you know how university life is now, i can be her friend, i don't mind but dating her can't work no matter the blackmail

What lane?

Who do you think you are?

A nonentity certainly... living in a small world, thinking you're king.

Rather than acknowledge the very evil thing you've done, and be remorse, you're twisting the narrative to suit your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

Easy young lady! You can help him out; let him know that what he did was wrong and threatening him ain't just the way to go. Thanks
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why him go dey put paragraph and all,na letter or official stuffs, besides English language is not his father's language... my friend in china was telling me how teachers teach students with chinese but here na una slave master's language una dey after...

The guy did a very bad thing by dragging her clothes with her.. the girl did a bad thing by seducing him both are at fault here...u don't seduce me multiple times and expect me not to react,na blood dey our body, and urge is something wey no be everybody sabi control, why u go sit on his laps,with ur boos on him,den he tried to do it,u no gree,he left,den u came to caress and seduce him, not twice .... walai the girl get motives and if na me,I would have sent her away codedly but I guess no be everyone get sense.. I remembered when my just a friend played same with me, she came to say hi to me,den started with kiss,I returned it,b4 I know wetin sup she comot clothes,stark naked and I run comot mine, wen Thomas don dey fully charged to enter,she said no,ahh,w pain me reach bone marrow, I just waka enter bathroom,use soap chill... entered room and wore my clothes den I told her to come let's go get ice cream, we left, naso I play am sense abandon am for road.....

Always use the alternatives.. the society favors women more,everyone dey bash the guy,but kept mute on why the girl was tempting him...

He who comes with equity must come with clean hands.... good say I sabi control myself, if e do me too much I cool off with my soap for my toilet or use tissues to jerk off and everywhere go dey normal....
I come in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Truetalk3139: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

hey dude i have been in your shoes before and i can tell you she wants you to chat about what happened and want you to apologize for what you did not do and that will be the end of you because she will use the chat as an evidence against you, she can’t do anything to you until she pushes you to chat about it. Keep your cool man those girls are real bastards.

Remember that you don’t have any evidence that she seduced you first so don’t give in to her manipulative ways. If you are sure she did everything you said up there first just keep your cool.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Starkid3010(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just look at this boy tho.. undecided
You did not want anything but you was fingering and caressing her..well you either give in to her blackmail and nonsense or you stand for yourself and let her do what she wants to..you shouldn't have done that in the first place.. without her consent.. undecided

Chances are very good you will be dragged through the depths of agony and back..you sure can go to jail for this.. sexual assault..
Just hope you don't get slammed with rape charges cos I see no way you are gonna escape this.. undecided
don't you have the details of your chat with her..that should be enough as an evidence that you didn't do such
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Starkid3010(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just look at this boy tho.. undecided
You did not want anything but you was fingering and caressing her..well you either give in to her blackmail and nonsense or you stand for yourself and let her do what she wants to..you shouldn't have done that in the first place.. without her consent.. undecided

Chances are very good you will be dragged through the depths of agony and back..you sure can go to jail for this.. sexual assault..
Just hope you don't get slammed with rape charges cos I see no way you are gonna escape this.. undecided
don't you have the details of your chat with her..that should be enough as an evidence that you didn't do such
Don't let her play on your intelligence and fear.
Wise up
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by bigtt76(f): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
You did the embolded

Yhungsarm:

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hassanmaye(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

When we are shouting that gender on nairaland, you think we are joking Abi?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

What court of law?
In niggeria? No way they will ask hom what she wore and where it happened. Na for police station e go end
I don't give two fuqs!!!

I don't apologize when I'm not guilty
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by MartinsD12(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

Nonsense you are the reason buhari called youths lazy, they sent to school all you do is looking for girls to bleep up and down infact that girl should charge you with rape and jail you straight
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Throwback: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
All I've learnt here is that a man has no rights when it comes to sexual interaction.

He can be sat on, breasts can be rubbed on his face, and his penis can be fondled by a woman without his consent.

Infact, after a woman has said "No" to the response of her seduction, she can still further rekindle the seduction till she has satisfied her sexual urges and fantasies, and can then say No to the natural human response from the man.

In the end, no one will blame her for own actions of sexual assault that resulted in similar reaction by the man.

If I was a Judge, I will never entertain such unserious cases in my court.

There is no rape in this matter, but the woman assaulted the man and the man responded with his own assault.

If any of the parties insist they want to make a case out of this, none will leave my court innocent as the yardstick that convict the accused will also convict the accuser.

The woman kept going back 3 times to seduce a man she did not want to touch her having already touched him in his most private anatomy?

This is not about rape or sexual assault, this is about power and rape is the weapon.

This is a useless and unserious accusation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Missionaire: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
You slept with her very close friend and you cannot tell that she would be jealous?
Why some guys behave like dogs baffles me.

Your plan was to smash two friends at almost the same period so that you can brag to your friends abi?
You say she is not your level but her punna is your level abi?

Well, if you are sure that you didn't rape her even though you appear to lack self-control, you should not admit it whether through text or calls. You empower her with more morale and evidences to wreck your life.
She don already plan you and so she expects you to fall for her blackmail.

The best form of defense is attack. Call her friend. Tell her that she came around to seduce you and badmouth her friend to you. Tell her some lies that she told you about her friend so that you can leave her for her.

The more friction you can cause between both of them, the better your chances of building a support base from her friend and dealing with these girl.

People would conclude that she is lying out of jealousy and inability to take you from her friend.

Next time, stop behaving like a dog and exercise more self-control.

But, if you really raped this girl, thunder will fire you and someday, nemesis will catch up on you and destroy your life beyond your wildest expectation.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

I'm the most logical person I know.
I have given you reasons but your emotions are still in the way. A woman kissed you, caressed you and you made a move, she resisted (just like most women do, to make themselves look not so cheap), you leave her, she came back to repeat that same process like three times. Do I need to tell you that she wants the diick but doesn't want to look cheap in giving the pussy?

What evidence does she have, you illogical creature? He didn't have sex with her. So where is the rape for God's sake!! The highest she can claim is molestation, which goes both ways, from his write-up.

It's the dude I blame for his weakness, trying to play her emotional game. A guy like me won't give a fuq.

You women can't just help but bleed emotions all over.

You are not logical —far from it. You are self-deluded.

That you don't know what constitutes sex with a woman indicates you are ignorant too. He didn't have sex with her, indeed. I'm sure if a guy put his finger in your anus you would say he was the one who was being raped first.

When you are ready to reconcile her inappropriate touching/sexual assault versus his account of rape, then you can call yourself logical. A woman kissed you, so that gave you the right to struggle with her and forcefully pull off her jeans and put your fingers in her vagina when she said no? What do you call that act?

There's nothing you won't defend even when he has her vaginal cells on his fingers. Maybe you expected her to go around with a go pro to satisfy you. Or maybe you think everyone is using the sort of "logic" you wield.

He knows what he did. You, on the other hand, are playing the game of whataboutism and other obscurity. Hardly logical.

This is why when Nigerian men try such rubbish outside their enclaves they are sentenced. Such stupidity is a crime, and thinking that way is criminal too. You think a real judge will listen to the claim that the man who ripped off her trousers was raped, and that tells your brand of illogic.

You probably think you're defending him. You're defending criminality. And these sorts of things don't go away. Because you raped people and argued it away means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truetalk3139:
hey dude i have been in your shoes before and i can tell you she wants you to chat about what happened and want you to apologize for what you did not do and that will be the end of you because she will use the chat as an evidence against you, she can’t do anything to you until she pushes you to chat about it. Keep your cool man those girls are real bastards.

Remember that you don’t have any evidence that she seduced you first so don’t give in to her manipulative ways. If you are sure she did everything you said up there first just keep your cool.
Now you are a real nigga!!!

That is exactly what's playing out here. OP ain't a redpiller. I've been in situations like this twice and I got them fuqed up in their chats

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by jornwhite: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Lol you are bored, instead of you to call your guy friends for hang out in bars or wherever, the only thought that came to your head is to call a girl that isn't in your so called class to make you lively in your place, you claim you had no intention of sex, so how was she supposed to make you "unbored" or what was your plan initially? If only men conciously try to tame their sexual urges, the world would be a better place.

aunty you for @least speculate btw the bible or law which one forbids a guy from calling or chilling with a female friend.
He has no right to call a random gurl over buh ladies have license to sit on a guy lap above all why did the gurl accept the invitation or was she also forced.
Every human has sexual urges that women act subtly about it does not mean they don't express it. some of us are not kids, its high time women stop all there emotional blackmail nonsense cos men are begining to see thru, even judges are fully aware
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Starkid3010(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Thanks i will do that, i think she is trying to make me date her or something and i can't bcus we are not in the same lane that is the plain truth, is not me been proud but you know how university life is now, i can be her friend, i don't mind but dating her can't work no matter the blackmail
You can accept to date her if that is so, this is just to lure her to say the truth about the whole scenario.
Make sure you record it, save it then you can leave her after that

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / LASTMA Makes Retired Navy Commodore, Whose Driver Fled, Give Lecture / Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.