Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47884 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Be careful with seductresses they can tarnish your image within the twinkle of an eye. She led you on. You lost guard. You followed your sensual instincts against a saner judgement. There's no where you take the case, you would end up blamed. Accept your blame. Apologize to her. Let her realize how her body language turned and led you on. That it was a mixed signal and you got confused. Never repeat such a bad habit.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by kevotek1000(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
... Though your actions can be consider as rape as she didn't consented to it... Find a way to make it up to her before she escalate it and put you behind bar. Meanwhile try your very best to be a better person, channel your handsomeness as you claimed into a more productive business like modelling. Rape is a very serious offence... All will be fine
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by charlesdinho7(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
as far as i am concerned, you defiled her. why did you insert your fingers into her vagina? thats penetration if you dont know. it must'nt be your penis entering her pussy, you inserted your fingers into it. well, find what she wants. if it is money, give it to her to clear your name if not, she can report you to the police and that alone will tarnish your reputation. good luck
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kajaard: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
RAPE is what happens to people who lack self control. When you let your dick replace your brain, this is the result.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by EnnyLacoster(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Here is the thing, you Goof Man. You really goof.

But now is the time to play along.

Note: You really did rape her because consent can be withdrawn at any fucking time.

My advice: Play along with her and make her confess why she seduced you, ensure you ask her why she held your dick, ask her why her boobs was on your head since she knew that was your weak point (not necessarily your weak point).

Ask her why she sat on your laps and all those stuffs. Get her to reply you via chats/text so that you can atleast have something to say when she finally decides to call you out.

I understand her intention was not pure but sadly you fell for it.

Please ensure you treat her well and give her all the attention she needs while you get her to admit to seducing you. Chances are she will tell you if she really likes to date you.

Be nice to her but don't apologize or admit to her that you RAPE her. keep your side of the story to get your own documented evidence (having her to confess why she held you dick, sat on your laps, kiss you and boobs on your head).

Tell her the more you watch (like you have a camera in your house) what happened between the two of you the more you felt you shouldn't have finger her. That you are sorry for fingering her ( don't say you are sorry for raping her).

Lastly, apologize generally for not being a gentle man since you came from a good home and that you have learnt your lesson.

Goodluck !
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hassanmaye(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
seyz91:
Congrats on your new knowledge but careful on the kissing quest so you will not be chopping slap up and down
Haha
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hassanmaye(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
LIES!! LIES!! Please you guys should stop all these LIES!!
Thanks for the correction its women who control sex, there is no way a man will rape a woman in a lifely community without been caught
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Druss(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Interesting story. Both parties are guilty. She seems to also be guilty of harassment due to her touching his privates. He is guilty of fingering.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DominionGreat: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
chyzoo4u:

Seems you're a lawyer... What do you have to say about the girl grabbing his rod and pressing brez on him? Does it mean girls can easily get away with molestation just like that?

He invited her over to his house.
Let her seat on his laps.
And tried to gain access but she refused. He tried the second time and this time around forcefully fingered her..
He could simply ignore her advances or make his demands clear.. If she is willing she will give in and if she's not.. Don't u dare force or try to be the man simply because you r stronger than her .

Rape in any form is a crime
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by saphiere(f): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
Mister you raped her. Speak the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aklee4994(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Of course you bleeped up who never Bleep up hands in the air NO HANDS? Brother MAN forget about the Bleep and move on because the girl is not taken anything serious about the issue just that you think you have bleeped up and have a godly heart.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by zagorakis(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't let me descend on you like fire and brimstone this morning.

Rape apologist!!!

Shut up, Go and take seat.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Ashirioluwa: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rapist
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
zagorakis:

Shut up, Go and take seat.
Rape apologist!!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

He didn't take her to the bedroom at first. This two are adults. While I fault the op for dragging her jeans trousers I still stand on my word that the lady should report and then prove he raped her. Op should get himself a good lawyer. What did she go to the OP's house to do in the first instance. I hate wickedness at all levels. Why didn't she shout to attract the attention of neighbors? If she claims op raped her, she is an adult, we want to see where the op hit her and wounded her before her claims can be admitted in court. She better go try something else
Never in my life will i hit a woman, i allready settled it and she apologized also for the seduction. she actually said she likes rough sex but was looking for a leverage so she won't just be a body count material to me
Thanks to all that gave me quality advice

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by OyigboUpdate: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example

I was supporting u till the place u wrote even if she touched your dick u shouldnt touch back then I know youre a big slowpoke
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by poik(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

After they finish raping the guy mentally and psychologically they come out to cry foul. You coming to a guy's house who lives alone is rape of hs expectations in the first place. Flirty talk, leading him on, sitting on his lap with your mammaries in his face! What more pressure can a full blooded man withstand? I don't care what society thinks, the girl raped him first. What nonsense.

I think she wants something like for you to date her, but since you dont want to, that is where the issue is. So what makes her innocent here?
In conscience, rape is completely out of the question.

I'd say call her bluff. Let her do what she wants.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:

Did he object?
No.
Did she force him?
No.

Did she object when he tried to return the energy?
Yes.
Did he force her?
Yes.

Case closed

I don't know what you meant by did i object, Am sure many of you in my shoes would have done worst.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by oyithemilkman: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Guyman,I will advise that you take this write up down and be careful what you say here or in conversation with the lady before you rop in your self the more.reach out to the lady in humilityas a sharp man to see how the issue can be resolved amicably.as it is,you have more to loose should she carryout her threat.Above all guy man,Japa from premarital sex before you do yourself something.uote author=Yhungsarm post=111608894]This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.[/quote]
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Honestfrend: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

U don spoil tay tay.. I commot cap for u.. grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by OyigboUpdate: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
siofra:

See this mumu.

You're even calling her a bastard you rapist angry

So holding his dick out of his will no follow for rape abi? na oly to finger out of will be rape. Ode femenist
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Iceberg3: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Foolish mofo....she sat on your laps and smooching you with her boobs,ain't that kool!!! Allow her enjoy herself,you too could also smooch her while she was sitting on your laps... These kinda girls are a bit scared of sex,they are like kids who just wanna play that "Kain play" of just touching and your own was just to year her pant without romancing!

What you did is akin to rape o... God help you

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CharlotteFlair: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will you keep quiet? undecided
Lol.. you lack respect for elders.
Foolish geh.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Iceberg3: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
siofra:

See this mumu. shut up your mouth there with your bald head grin

You're even calling her a bastard you rapist angry
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
charlesdinho7:
as far as i am concerned, you defiled her. why did you insert your fingers into her vagina? thats penetration if you dont know. it must'nt be your penis entering her pussy, you inserted your fingers into it. well, find what she wants. if it is money, give it to her to clear your name if not, she can report you to the police and that alone will tarnish your reputation. good luck

@Yhungsarm ,please don't do this !

In whatever you do,please don't take this advice.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Lol.. you lack respect for elders.
Foolish geh.
Just shh pls..was expecting something reasonable from you tho.. undecided
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sureboyy:

I hope you didn't admit to doing anything on WhatsApp cos some girls can be crazy...Also have you resolved the issue ??

What is the recent development??
Issue as been solved quietly. i have to say some Nairalander are smart people everything worked out fine and she even apologized which i recorded. Man gat get proof i no wan get money finish person come spoil my name.

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CharlotteFlair: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just shh pls..was expecting something reasonable from you tho.. undecided
You are very stupid! Expecting something reasonable like what after you have abused your aunt! You dey maaad??
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by madridsta007(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

You sound like a rapist.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Tenplet(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!
A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
Am not justifying the rape o.but you omitted some words in your comment..Mrs English corrector
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by President2001(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
If the girl is from good home she won't accept the offer and not visit the guy house after she's already knew what his requesting for
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by almarthins(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

U just walk straight into a trap. Those kind manipulative girl, she go ruin you. She is not done with you. The girl self no innocent. You no want something you stay there at 3 attempts. Abeg wetin be that one self?

Lastly, u need to go on Ur kneels to God for forgivesness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.