Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47649 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by PwincessRukky(f): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
It's really your bragado for me...cap!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You are not logical —far from it. You are self-deluded.

That you don't know what constitutes sex with a woman indicates you are ignorant too. He didn't have sex with her, indeed. I'm sure if a guy put his finger in your anus you would say he was the one who was being raped first.

When you are ready to reconcile her inappropriate touching/sexual assault versus his account of rape, then you can call yourself logical. A woman kissed you, so that gave you the right to struggle with her and forcefully pull off her jeans and put your fingers in her vagina when she said no? What do you call that act?

There's nothing you won't defend even when he has her vaginal cells on his fingers. Maybe you expected her to go around with a go pro to satisfy you. Or maybe you think everyone is using the sort of "logic" you wield.

He knows what he did. You, on the other hand, are playing the game of whataboutism and other obscurity. Hardly logical.

This is why when Nigerian men try such rubbish outside their enclaves they are sentenced. Such stupidity is a crime, and thinking that way is criminal too. You think a real judge will listen to the claim that the man who ripped off her trousers was raped, and that tells your brand of "logic".
K
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by amuwo1980: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fingered her ? U raped her
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Arnoldo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
You don't know anything reason why you're talking trash.

Do you know foreigners are also on nairaland? The other day, small Kenya were insulting you people about how you people speak English on Twitter.

shut up and stop trying to bring some stupid standard to social media. Are you here to please foreigners? Even the richest man in the world sometimes writes with shorthand and no punctuation on social media but you professor of English wants to bring a curriculum for social media to prove some stupid point
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LIVEGOESON1: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
U made a terrible mistake if watin u talk na true then go nack am juju she go de alive de rottin untill she confess the truth. Them no born wowan wey go mess up with me. She go pay with life so others go learn. So women are just too wicked. Especially these young gals wey wan cash out by all means
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

K

Rape apologists/rapists arguing rape as if their lives depend on it.

How many victims? Two? Three? Five? Seventeen?

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ddemillie(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
What you did amounts to tape.
She is a coded ashawo. She was waiting for you to make ur offer to her. That kind of girl will never allow have sex for free. She was even more angry that the to you gave her is not up to the amount she deserves for the fingering you did. Call her before things get out of hand and pay her and complete the rest you didn't do
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Iamaboonasir(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Whatever you do, don't submit to blackmail.
I'd advice you to call her bluff and be prepared to withstand whatever storm that comes.

One thing is certain, if you are clever, smart and intelligent, you'd get through it.
Don't ever act with emotions. Make sure all your actions, including your chats with her, are calculated and intentional. With that, you'll easily change the narrative.

Sorry this happened to you bro. Learn and don't fall for such next time.
Most Nigerian women are useless.

Seconded
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Rape apologists/rapists arguing rape as if their lives depend on it.

How many victims? Two? Three? Five? Seventeen?
K
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
You don't know anything reason why you're talking trash.

Do you know foreigners are also on nairaland? The other day, small Kenya were insulting you people about how you people speak English on Twitter.

Correction ;

"You don't know anything [ comma should be here ] reason why you're talking trash."

Your first paragraph is no different from guys you're trying to correct.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by OmoEsan: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Guy shut up, you wrote you forcefully fingered her while she was struggling to stop you. And you are saying you didn't rape her.

Rape ain't about penetration, y'all need to understand that. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I pray she deals with you mercilessly. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by newdawn2017(f): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
D finger u fingered her pussy is what?. U dragged her jeans with her. She never gave u her consent. Only yes means yes
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by annisy(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
You are in hot soup, just pray the lady in question does not understand her rights to the fullest if not you will definitely end up in jail.
Next time learn to stay on your lane and draw boundaries, any woman you don't have any intentions to be intimate with should not visit you and learn to ask a woman what do you want? Never assume anything
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I disagree with you. The girl was seducing him all the time, shoving her oranges in his face.
Very much unlike you. Vintage you would have adviced the guy to report to the police but here you are asking him to brace up for whatever is coming.

You didn't see anything wrong in the girl sending threats instead of going to the law.
Will you keep quiet? undecided
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by jydmak(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
If care is not taken you may finish the rest of your program behind bar
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by RandyOku: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.

Mosdii in the buildingcheesy
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Roseey0(f): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kayyy:

Unfortunately you're right, and like you said a simple rape case closed, the explanation of the law here is she grabbed his dick and was stroking it or whatever , that action was probably lasted some minutes but the guy never stopped her once and that is cos he enjoyed it and wanted it more

On the contrary, he initiated penetration by first trying to forcefully remove her Jean (keyword in his statement he wrote himself is FORCE) which means she didn't want it but he continued anyways, he then moves to penetrate FORCEFULLY again which she wanted to stop but he continued anyways , in this case she is trying to stop all that but was the weak person has the man has more physical power and hold over her and she can only fight but might not be able to get him off his grip on her, this case would be won in less than 20mins on court

A lesson for a lot of men with little or no knowledge about rape cases to learn about and guide them when dealing with women ESPECIALLY if you are abroad

Cc Greylaw IamV
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Sureboyy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

Thanks, i just called her now she promised to come over so we can talk abt the relationship stuff but i just have to be careful with her bcus it seems she is playing a dangerous game wit me and i don't have mind for all those kind of stuff
I hope you didn't admit to doing anything on WhatsApp cos some girls can be crazy...Also have you resolved the issue ??

What is the recent development??
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kayyy: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Throwback:
All I've learnt here is that a man has no rights when it comes to sexual interaction.

He can be sat on, breasts can be rubbed on his face, and his penis can be fondled by a woman without his consent.

Infact, after a woman has said "No" to the response of her seduction, she can still further rekindle the seduction till she has satisfied her sexual urges and fantasies, and can then say No to the natural human response from the man.

In the end, no one will blame her for own actions of sexual assault that resulted in similar reaction by the man.

If I was a Judge, I will never entertain such unserious cases in my court.

There is no rape in this matter, but the woman assaulted the man and the man responded with his own assault.

If any of the parties insist they want to make a case out of this, none will leave my court innocent as the yardstick that convict the accused will also convict the accuser.

The woman kept going back 3 times to seduce a man she did not want to touch her having already touched him in his most private anatomy?

This is not about rape or sexual assault, this is about power and rape is the weapon.

This is a useless and unserious accusation.

While you summed up the whole issue perfectly, I believe you know the guy will not walk away from this in a court in the west, it right to discuss the tools of manipulation and seduction as weapon in rape cases and talk about how to migrate it against it in rape cases but you know the west will still demand more responsibility from the man, the woman is the victim in a rape case till it is proven to be otherwise if not the man is convicted, so I still reiterate that men on this thread learn from this if they are going to be living abroad.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oh boy learn to control your urge. But, let say na the guy made the first move by sitting on her lap and stroking his dick on her face,what will we call it.Nairaland I want to know

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by quickly: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
IamV:

Did she seek his permission before caressing his d*ck ?
If the answer is no,then he was sexually assaulted first.
I'm not here for long epistle,sir.

If armed robber come rob u for your house is the answer to go and look for the armed robber house to rob?

If the guy was not happy he should has asked the girl to leave?

Did she remove his clothes forcefully?

An advice to you when it comes to sexual matters women will get the benefits of the doubt most of the time.

Look in the newspaper u will find it daily that men raped this woman or dat woman.

Dog bite man no news but man bite dog-unbelievable

Same thing with man and woman regards sex

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by We4all: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Next time learn about emotional intelligence.

The best situation is to speak with her. Don't be scared, just explain to her in a nice way about what happened.

Fact is that A girl that really wants to get down with you, will give you access with ease.

Omoh! Your speak like someone with great wisdom. The OP and other men should borrow a leaf.

I always tell guys to learn how to seduce a girl rather than use force. Unfortunately, they got no patience for that.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by thesmallgod(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.
It is like craze dey worry you. Didn't you read the part when the lady was seducing him?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by SunMusk(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Did you read what he wrote If it rape the girl will accept is transport money.
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arnoldo:
shut up and stop trying to bring some stupid standard to social media. Are you here to please foreigners? Even the richest man in the world sometimes writes with shorthand and no punctuation on social media but you professor of English wants to bring a curriculum for social media to prove some stupid point
How dare you tell me to shut up. Are you sick?? Are you Mad??

If you don't have any valid points, can't you get lost. Rubbish!!!!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by tomzyELNINO: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.

People that make this kind of statements, make me wonder if they can say such in the presence of their sisters and mothers
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by tomzyELNINO: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by We4all: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
fattprince:

After the second time I wouldn't send her out oh. But God help her if she try seducing me again. I will beat to to death.

So many rapists and murderers on Nairaland.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Heavensent01(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Attempt to rape is a case Ode, you finger her? that's not penetration?

enjoy your jail time bro grin

if you love yourself better allow someone connect you to one friendly policeman you can narrate yourself to and dont include you carry her to bed and penetrate her in your statement, so far she didn't have pictorial or visual evidence manipulate your statement then wait her for her plan

her friend is aware of this scene, they just want to put fear in your heart to obtain you real bad. you be omo ase
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Throwback: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kayyy:

While you summed up the whole issue perfectly, I believe you know the guy will not walk away from this in a court in the west, it right to discuss the tools of manipulation and seduction as weapon in rape cases and talk about how to migrate it against it in rape cases but you know the west will still demand more responsibility from the man, the woman is the victim in a rape case till it is proven to be otherwise if not the man is convicted, so I still reiterate that men on this thread learn from this if they are going to be living abroad.

Living abroad is a whole new school as it pertains sexual interaction between the male and female gender.

You can be accused for sexual assault over a throwaway remark or unwanted compliment to the female gender.

It will get to a point where a contract has to be signed between a male and a female before verbal interactions can begin.

Mankind in the West are determined to ensure heterosexual interactions are more tedious and risky than homosexual interactions.

There is a clear distinction between unwanted sexual advances and seduction. This was a case of seduction.

3 times she went back seductively to the man she did not want his touch. 3 times she went back rather than take her leave.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by We4all: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
U made a terrible mistake if watin u talk na true then go nack am juju she go de alive de rottin untill she confess the truth. Them no born wowan wey go mess up with me. She go pay with life so others go learn. So women are just too wicked. Especially these young gals wey wan cash out by all means

Your days are numbered. It won’t end well.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by thesmallgod(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
mainkendo:
This same stuff happened to me. When you see such things unfolding next time . Just walk her out. And next time she chats you up, be blunt with words and do not sugar coat words
Both of them know initially what they want to do. It is just that the lady wants to outsmart him. She baited him and he fell for it. Somebody told you he is bored and wants to talk, but next thing, you have already arranged to come and visit him. That did not end up there, they both started illicit and profane gestures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

LASTMA Makes Retired Navy Commodore, Whose Driver Fled, Give Lecture / Graphic Photos From Ebonyi NURTW Leadership Crisis / Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.