Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer (40534 Views)

Soludo Attends Palm Sunday Service: Pictures & Video / Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Kpartners: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Simon Ekpa is greater than ojukwu, Soludo Azikiwe, Nnamdi Kanu, Hope Uzodimma, Ikpeazu, Peter Obi, Ken Nnamani and Ngozi okonja iweala combined.
The number of mad Nigerians continue to increase
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by yahmohy27: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
heniford2:
Hahahaha grin cheesy soludo is learning want to play game with peoples life why can't the governors do something about MNK release
Na hin arrest am?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by osazsky(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this man would run into a lot of problem if he continues like this

He would start feeling jealous and wanting to prove he is in charge going forward

The more he does that the more the people keep going ipob way, and that is how he would turn from friend to adversary especially when FG pressure start coming
yes o we must get our country before the election.thunder fire Peter obi..how can he be a presidential candidate of a failed state naija.. instead of d goat to contest as biafra president he is busy eying bubus office..obi does not know wat he wants o..na goat..we want biafra not stupid presidency power should remain in d north
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by osazsky(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Simon Ekpa is greater than ojukwu, Soludo Azikiwe, Nnamdi Kanu, Hope Uzodimma, Ikpeazu, Peter Obi, Ken Nnamani and Ngozi okonja iweala combined.
yes o..vote ekpa as president of biafra nxt year..fukkkk obi d betrayal..

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by biafranrealson: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Very shameful. Igbo is gone.
We want to be president to rule the nation yet we can't control small IPOB terrorism.

Have the fulanis been able to control their Boko Haram and bandits brothers despite their years of ruling this country?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by yahmohy27: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Sit at home, I doubt can be stopped until MNK is released. Even the church so called service was scanty!

If you want to solve a problem, go to its roots. Cutting the leaves is a waste of time. Release MNK, conduct a referendum or restructure Nigeria back to the three or six rregions, with a very weak centre. Simple as ABC
Which one be as ABC, if they like they should not only sit at home, they should go and sit at the market wetin concern Buhari that arrested him?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Unizikbuynasell: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
illuminati shît right there
I Saw that too, The all seeing eye.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by heniford2: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
yahmohy27:

Na hin arrest am?
did I say na him arrest him undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by omooba969(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
heniford2:
Hahahaha grin cheesy soludo is learning want to play game with peoples life why can't the governors do something about MNK release

SE governors don't have balls, they're compromised and very corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bustincole:
Wen u are in trouble pray to ALLAH

das the logic

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Igbofam: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
omooba969:

Abnormal use of English, you're only full of words.... EMPTY WORDS. wink

"Abnormal use of English" cheesy

Chai just say you do not understand what an inferrence means and I would help you.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Wild dogs = Autopiloters
Take the Bull by the horn = Taking up the responsibility of security in Anambra

Now that I have simplified it for you, you can now rest. Knowledge has been added to you.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by heniford2: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Someone said here is a nice plan that from church people will move to market grin hafa naw Ndi Ari undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by agabaI23(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Onwu ga-egbu nwa nkita adighi ekwe ya inu isi nsi
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
rottennaija:
At the end, the south east lose. And then they will still be bitter when they see other regions succeed which will lead to more hatred in their heart.

You that you are in other region how has the success impacted on you? You these kids just because of cheap data you just type rubbish
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
osazsky:
yes o we must get our country before the election.thunder fire Peter obi..how can he be a presidential candidate of a failed state naija.. instead of d goat to contest as biafra president he is busy eying bubus office..obi does not know wat he wants o..na goat..we want biafra not stupid presidency power should remain in d north

Did you really make a smart comment?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by rottennaija(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

You that you are in other region how has the success impacted on you? You these kids just because of cheap data you just type rubbish

You know who is a kid and who isn't? Do you know when I join nairaland? Since 2012. You think I'm a kid?

Last last, its your region that will suffer. I see your people flooring all over my state. Every single day, many are coming in.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
rottennaija:

You know who is a kid and who isn't?

First answer my question on how the prosperity of your region has impacted your life? because that your initial statement is only kids that make that statement
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by heniford2: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chikeluba25:
We want to be president to rule the nation yet we can't control small IPOB terrorism.
you and who is gunning 4 presidency abeg wake up u think Hausa's will allow Igbo's become president in Nigeria never our best shot is to blow up this country called Nigeria patpata make everyone go rest nii
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by rottennaija(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

First answer my question on how the prosperity of your region has impacted your life? because that your initial statement is only kids that make that statement

I don't have to. At the end, we will see. Keep burning down your state. At the end of the day, nothing will be left. Your governor will not be able to achieve anything.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chikeluba25:

So how has Buhari controlled Bandits and Boko Haram? Oga stop trying to incite hatred here obviously you aint igbo. Igbo is not gone it is better to use a carrot and stick approach so that our region will not be like the north east and North West

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by rottennaija(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
heniford2:
you and who is gunning 4 presidency abeg wake up u think Hausa's will allow Igbo's become president in Nigeria never our best shot is to blow up this country called Nigeria patpata make everyone go rest nii

How will they when the only thing you understand is burn things down? You don't have the on national building. You were shouting why narrow rail line would be built in your region and you fail to understand that it's because no one is sure of investing in your region because of insecurity.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
rottennaija:

I don't have to. At the end, we will see. Keep burning down your state. At the end of the day, nothing will be left. Your governor will not be able to achieve anything.

You don't have to because you don't even know what is happening. Even with the sit at home Anambra and Ebonyi still outperfomed Lagos in 2021 in terms of Fiscal Management so all this online games and attack are just plain stupid
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by preciousmetals: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Soludo akpamu you see your life
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by heniford2: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fiscus105:

Even after Kanu release, it may not stop or takes months if not years to stop

.......we only know the day war starts and not the exact day it will end........

Even ipob is regretting the action now. Hoodlums and touts are everywhere to hijack whatever actions you want to take against government, think of it critically before you roll it out.
if they release MNk it will surely stop I can bet with my balls on it let's say the trust imagine it is you, yes you Igbo man in prision 4 crime you did not commit just because u spoke about ill treatment towards ur own people should we abandon you in prison where is the brotherness and love.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by meccuno: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[/s]

Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The church was visibly empty as congregations failed to shown up for the Mass Prayer to End Sit at Home Initiated by Simon Ekpa IPOB.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2227898504033763/

Another confused governor spotted......
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by heniford2: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
rottennaija:

How will they when the only thing you understand is burn things down? You don't have the on national building. You were shouting why narrow rail line would be built in your region and you fail to understand that it's because no one is sure of investing in your region because of insecurity.
we already understand that language long time ago we single handly build our own Airport,we will build our own railway and seaport, investment you say mention any investment from the federal government in eastern state since Biafra war just one but we are doing so ourselves creating opportunity for growth. undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by omooba969(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Igbofam:

"Abnormal use of English" cheesy

Chai just say you do not understand what an inferrence means and I would help you.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Wild dogs = Autopiloters
Take the Bull by the horn = Taking up the responsibility of security in Anambra

Now that I have simplified it for you, you can now rest. Knowledge has been added to you.

Truly you're an airhead who's forming ITK. You have just shot yourself in the foot as you failed to realise I was questioning the adjective (wild dogs) in your comment. On what merit do you label the autopiloters as wild dogs in comparison to the behaviour of your Fulani security personnel. Now what do you mean by that?

Secondly, your idiomatic expression of 'taking the bull by the horns', what more do you expect of Soludo - to use more force on his own people? Again, what do you mean by that idiom?

You definitely need some evening classes in literacy and English.

Throw your phone away abeg - Mtcheew!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by derecho(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nobody is ready to risk his/her life because of money you can easily recoup.
Simple wisdom.
Leave the Monday... Add Saturday to the workdays.

Anambra people should develop a virtual business that can be done ahome on Mondays.Or YouTube channels by schools to teach students if na only Mondays book dey enter brain.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by Igbofam: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
omooba969:

Truly you're an airhead who's forming ITK. You have just shot yourself in the foot as you failed to realise I was questioning the adjective (wild dogs) in your comment. On what merit do you label the autopiloters as wild dogs in comparison to the behaviour of your Fulani security personnel. Now what do you mean by that?

Secondly, your idiomatic expression of 'taking the bull by the horns', what more do you expect of Soludo - to use more force on his own people? Again, what do you mean by that idiom?

You definitely need some evening classes in literacy and English.

Throw your phone away abeg - Mtcheew!

Still cannot understand an inference chai grin

So murderous killers are to be likened to what if not wild dogs Mr mumu
Re: Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer by BOYS2MEN: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ipob terrorism kill you dia...
Chikeluba25:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque / David Cameron Describes Nigeria As A Fantastically Corrupt Country / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.