Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo (39429 Views)

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
We gathered in faith today, to call down the mercy of our loving Father, Almighty God on our land, on our people, on the country, on all men and women of goodwill, not only here, but all over the world. We pray for security of life and property, for the spirit of true brotherhood, for sustainable development, for peace and joy among ourselves, among our people, for the entire country Nigeria, for the South East, Ala Igbo, and for our state Anambra. May God fight for us and manifest his glory on Ala Igbo and give us peace.

https://www.facebook.com/185412008569/posts/10160104448298570/

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by oilPUSSY(f): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Everlasting Peace is all we want

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
More

16 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Way to go..

I trust Soludo to always be diplomatic on his approach.
Those expecting him to militarize Anambra state will be put to shame.
Obiano ruled Anambra for 8 years and we enjoyed peace with less ipob activities.
I believe Soludo will actually follow peace and dialogue..
Sometimes the best answer to some agitations
is dialogue and peace..
Ipob activities are fully on ground during GEJ'S time but they were non existence because Gej didn't see them threat..
Uzodinma that invited military to kill his people and raze down houses just to please enemies of igbos has he enjoyed peace?
No.
Soludo should not be distracted and remain focused to deliver the dividend of democracy to Anambra people.
God bless Anambra State..

Copied from Achalugonwa

Modified by Cynthia

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Cadamlk: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:
Everlasting Peace is all we want
Peace it is

4 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Very good

2 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by helinues: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Prayer without cogent efforts na fruitless

Religion is really drawing my people backward at the speed of light

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by onlyson16(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Even nnamdi azikiwe attend the prayer. Thats gooder

2 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by MyPoint: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Way to go..

I trust Soludo to always be diplomatic on his approach.
Those expecting him to militarize Anambra state will be put to shame.
Obiano ruled Anambra for 8 years and we enjoyed peace with less ipob activities.
I believe Soludo will actually follow peace and dialogue..
Sometimes the best answer to some agitations
is dialogue and peace..
Ipob activities are fully on ground during GEJ'S time but they were non existence because Gej didn't see them threat..
Uzodinma that invited military to kill his people and raze down houses just to please enemies of igbos has he enjoyed peace?
No.
Soludo should not be distracted and remain focused to deliver the dividend of democracy to Anambra people.
God bless Anambra State..

Copied from Achalugonwa

Modified by Cynthia

He should avoid every temptation of going confrontational. "The secret of influence is love." He can only influence IPOB, when they feel he loves them.

Let him focus on delivering his promises. Let him be diplomatic.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
helinues:
Prayer without cogent efforts na fruitless

Religion is really drawing my people backward at the speed of light
One day prayer to officially mark end of sit at home from today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Parachoko: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
MyPoint:

He should avoid every temptation of going confrontational. "The secret of influence is love." He can only influence IPOB, when they feel he loves them.

Let him focus on delivering his promises. Let him be diplomatic.

This is the way some Governors like El Rufai thought bandits can change after negotiation.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by helinues: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111644252:

Abeg stop supporting Mediocrity .. Prayer to mark what the SE governors have been incompetent about right from onset.

Na wah oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by carl90(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
I love this. This is good leadership at work. Soludo should keep this up. Uzodinma should borrow a leaf from his neighbour. Everything is not gra gra. O akormuche !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by yuping(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
undecided what a nice strategy, a leader with vision.
But don't derail keep it up.
Mean while someone is promising the youth that he is going to make them rich even is families and state people are jobless and tired of is tenure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Balkan(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fake

3 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
This is the way some Governors like El Rufai thought bandits can change after negotiation.

Comparing Igbo christians and bandits Muslims is just idiotic and moronic !!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by helinues: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Comparing Igbo christians and bandits Muslims is just idiotic !!

How are Igbos/ESN/UGM different from other terrorists? If the region has been peaceful, would there be thanksgiving like this?

abi na my terrorist is fair than yours matter?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Parachoko: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Comparing Igbo christians and bandits Muslims is just idiotic !!
A Terrorist is a Terrorist son.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by MetaPhysical: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111643739:
We gathered in faith today, to call down the mercy of our loving Father, Almighty God on our land, on our people, on the country, on all men and women of goodwill, not only here, but all over the world. We pray for security of life and property, for the spirit of true brotherhood, for sustainable development, for peace and joy among ourselves, among our people, for the entire country Nigeria, for the South East, Ala Igbo, and for our state Anambra. May God fight for us and manifest his glory on Ala Igbo and give us peace.
https://www.facebook.com/185412008569/posts/10160104448298570/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

You need to set some days aside for fasting too.

I wish Soludo success. I also wish success to Igbo freedom fighters and their struggle to liberate their homeland and people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by MyPoint: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Those are 2 different scenarios.

El-Rufai allegedly brought those guys in to wrestle GEJ re-election. They are not Nigerians. They have nothing to loose.

Same El-Rufai has signed a policy to make civil servants in his state work for 4 days(Mon to Thur). -though we know it largely because of his religious fanatism to make Muslim stay at home on Fri just because Christians stay at home on Sun.

In SE case, they want sit at home till the release of MNK. No violence except if you choose to challenge them. Gov. Soludo should not force people out on Monday. He should learn from existing data from other SE states.

If other governors failed to force people out on Mon, is it Soludo that can force them out?

10 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Sergio104(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Very nice
Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by duro4chang(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jokers.

168 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Pakute: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
We shall revisit this by next week Monday.

9 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by PressMyButton: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111644252:
I have always known that Soludo doesn't have sense

168 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by LLiKYekoba: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
If only hopeless Ozodimgba can roll back the hands of time.

He allowed yoruba muslims and their fula masters to push him into killing his brothers.

Today he is running kitikiti and katakata, wearing bullet-proof vest to bed and sleeping with one eye closed in Amoured tanks. He will smell his own annuzz in the fullness of time. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Pakute: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

No.

Ishilove, drop that weed and read this post. This was my point, these people are enabling terrorism in the east. They are mostly complicit. Hopefully, you make use of your brain and align with common sense. This might be the last time I'd tag you.

3 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pakute:

[s]Ishilove, drop that weed and read this post. This was my point, these people are enabling terrorism in the east. They are mostly complicit. Hopefully, you make use of your brain and align with common sense. This might be the last time I'd tag you[/s].
Trash. Don't tag me again. You're spamming my mentions.

5 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Pakute: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Trash. Don't tag me again. You're spamming my mentions.
Where is your home training?

5 Likes

Re: Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pakute:

Where is your home training?
Biko setum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.