Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi (5567 Views)

Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur / IBB, Friends Have Abandoned Me, I Need Help – Omoruyi / Proscribe CPC now, Prof. Omoruyi tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by enohj2ee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
I pity all of you talking and Thinking of break up of Nigeria now,  you guys and the professor are small boys, Go and ask Commader Ojukwu what its takes to
say let break up. Prayer is the only key.
Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by kpogede77: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
@enohj2e
You are living in the past, how would you compare 40 years ago when we barely had Dane guns in the niger delta and now that we have surface to air missiles in large quantity. The northerners in the army knows what they have seen in the Niger Delta in a small oil war how much more a full scale war. They will not even agree to come and commit suicide in the niger delta because they know it is suicide to leave their land to come to the niger to fight them in their own land because of one greedy politician.
Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2011
enohj2ee:

I pity all of you talking and Thinking of break up of Nigeria now,  you guys and the professor are small boys, Go and ask Commader Ojukwu what its takes to

true. we must all unite in religion. African traditional religon.

African traditional religon = Unity in diversity.
Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by jamace(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2011
Boko Haram already in a world of their own. They practice sharia legal system and have Islamic schools to send their children to.

The killing and maiming going on now has a political undertone because all their religious agitations have been met by the fed govt.
Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by Lucifa2015: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2011
enohj2ee:

Some people sef, you think say na only Boko Haram fit buy fertilizer?
Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by ShangoThor(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
bump
Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
we need a serious round table conference. suspend the constitution and lets have a serious face to face talk.
Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
I agree with the Professor

He has either been reading my posts or we are thinking alike!!!

This is the best solution.

The Hausa Fulani should make their position clear by deeds and words. They can either embrace Boko Haram and we will have a referendum to give them their own country OR they can reject Boko Haram and help the rest of Nigeria defeat this madness

No sitting on the fence, they can't have it both ways!

The Middle belt states with sensible people can unite with the rest of the South to form a Moderate Nigeria where civilization reigns!!!!
Re: Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi by ektbear: 4:41am On Dec 27, 2011
cosign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido / The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria / Mention 10 Things Obaseki Did In Edo State And Get 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.