Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,569 members, 7,850,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today (25831 Views)

Agbara Or Shagamu Where Can I Get Factory Work Quick / My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help / Factory Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Laggafin: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truflame:
I have work I can recommend for you from the comfort of your home.

You don't need to run yourself to the grave making money.
Bro pls can u recommend it for me
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by olamilarks(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Omo I talk say make I run factory work for just 3 months. The pay na 50k I think say na one easy job. Omo I runoo, you go work from morning till midnight no sleep no break. If I plan to do that 3 months. Na the first 1st month dem go dey plan my funeral. Pls if you have any job you can give me I don't mind that is not life threatening . Pls help meoo. I just want to use the money I collect from the job to start a business

I worked at Anxin Nigeria LTD in 2016, producers of dudu milk and dudu water, I did two days and I quit the third day, I didn't wait to collect the ₦1400.

2 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Viraltrends123: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

Will you all shut your dirty traps?

What is the point of complaining if you are not going to name and shame the companies operating the factory?

Why are you black people so dumb fgs?
Imagine,they won't talk now, but okada man can stab someone cus of 100 naira, and people can burn their fellow black man because of stealing.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Gamesmart: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Imagine,they won't talk now, but okada man can stab someone cus of 100 naira, and people can burn their fellow black man because of stealing.

Hmm!

Majority of black people are just irritating fooolish.

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Viraltrends123: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truflame:
I have work I can recommend for you from the comfort of your home.

You don't need to run yourself to the grave making money.
Hi sir. I will like to work from the comfort of my home
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Playthepianos:

You have shown maturity, Dr.

Thanks bro
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Shadysen: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Na wa o! Una de discourage upcoming factory workers with this una horrific experiences.
they are saying the raw truth, it happened to me, started work by 8am till 8pm we haven't clossed, I met the manager he asked to go and pack my clothes that am going to stay there. That the job has no closing time, I was like Bleep I quite, I trust myself u can't enslaved me.

4 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Viraltrends123: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Playthepianos:

You are the dumb one here. So if you were in their shoes, you would name the company? That's highly dumb. Dumbness of the highest order.
shut up, he is right. Name the company doing wrong, I caught someone killing you, I shouldn't name the company. Dumb people, thinking they are wise.

4 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Viraltrends123: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Thanks bro
The guy was right, I see no maturity at all.

Imagine me seeing some people killing you, the kept quiet, and mind my business, because I didn't want to do like the younger generations

2 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Viraltrends123: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shadysen:
they are saying the raw truth, it happened to me, started work by 8am till 8pm we haven't clossed, I met the manager he asked to go and pack my clothes that am going to stay there. That the job has no closing time, I was like Bleep I quite, I trust myself u can't enslaved me.
They do that to collect people's monthly pay
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Brownshoe: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
YeyeGbami:

They are mad ni, carry money go keep for abroad or buy house wey they no need everywhere.
God, these people are the part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Moneyboyz: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:

$1 = #416 official/cbn rate
$1 = #575 black market rate

There's a big difference between Dollar and Naira.

Don't ask me stupid questions abeg

factories in Nigeria pay between 1000 to 1500 per day which is equivalent to 2 to 3 USD, is that a fair wage?

assuming the money is enough to complement the hard work, people won't complain, instead you are calling people lazy!

2 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Psady(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Factory work shouldn't be condemned as most of us here try to portray it, it has been an escape route from abject poverty and many evil vices such as stealing and robbery, using Nigeria as a case study,Though the working conditions in some factory can be life threatening. Most Nigerian factory run 2 shifts ( day & night) that makes it 12hrs per shift which is bad, 3 shifts should have been more convenient like its being done in another sane countries. The Nigeria economy right now doesn't favor this factories, high cost of diesel, No power supply to complement and high cost of raw materials to produce, So the workers are to bear the burden more in aspects like pay cut, longer hours at work, entitlements and gratuity being scrapped, just to enable this factories keep functioning. Some factories go as far as pleading with their workers to reject such thing as unions if they (the workers) value their work. So if we decide to keep hammering how bad or good factory work is, using our country Nigeria as a point of reference, it's like using a basket to go get water in a river.

5 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Shadysen: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Viraltrends123:
They do that to collect people's monthly pay
evil things are happing in Nigerian
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by limcar: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ondalastday:

I just start for one factory about one month ago. Omor the way my body tey dey weak me dis days, na only God. Me wey be street boy wey like fight, I nor fit even argue dis days. Once I wan enter bike,I nor dey price again like before, they think say I get money, dere nor know say na die I dey.
how much you dey spend for transport
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Connected1: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Moneyboyz:

factories in Nigeria pay between 1000 to 1500 per day which is equivalent to 2 to 3 USD, is that a fair wage?

assuming the money is enough to complement the hard work, people won't complain, instead you are calling people lazy!
I said don't ask me stupid questions.

You must be really stupid for comparing Naira to Dollar.

Tell your government to stop stealing funds, stop massive importation and strengthen the Naira.

We have oil but we send them abroad for refining and bring them back at a foreign man's currency USD, and sell it expensive here like we don't have oil.

Come no make me vex abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by SKINDOGGY: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Na wa o! Una de discourage upcoming factory workers with this una horrific experiences.
go ahead bro go experience am shocked
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by luizpippo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:
Oga you are just lazy.

Keep Quiet.

Factory Job is for a start-up in Life's Race, I mean as a Contract Staff.

You will have to learn the techniques others who have been there use for the Job, then you save up and go do what you admire.

Na so una take dae go steal and do Yahoo.

Tell me one country that don't have factory workers.

The one I started with was 20k with daily feeding, your own even get levelz.

It's even better than doing service for a bricklayer.

All these lazy folks na una noise dae many pass.

The guy who did service for the bricklayer(mason) i used yesterday, got here by 8:49am mixed just a bag of cement, was sitting for nearly half the day and closed at 5:50pm for #2,000.

Please how is factory work better off?

3 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by limcar: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ladyhart:
I am interested pls. How do I go about it. Hope it's smtin a lady can do?
ironlady
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Oyerinde16(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Worked in a water bottling company... We were short staffed, I worked from morning toll late evening, then I have to pump the water for tomorrow work, we sometimes blow and shrink the bottles, sometimes we do labelling and stamping deep into the night so work in the morning can be easy, I lost so much weight working, not enough sleep. The most painful thing is I wasn't appreciated, while the masters of eye service we always being applauded... I deliberately left the company a week to NYSC the guys were stylishly begging me to stay one more week, then they decided to work as if my absence will not be felt... I just laugh, the manager knew as well a week later all of them just de complain, after my orientation camp, I came back visited the company and all the workers were very happy, they tot I came back, they were now looking lean and stressed out, they said I should dress up and prepare for production, for my mind I said your fada... When production started, I was just looking and laughing, later I joined them, that's when they all started confessing they really missed me, say i de work...

7 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Connected1: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
luizpippo:

The guy who did service for the bricklayer(mason) i used yesterday, got here by 8:49am mixed just a bag of cement, was sitting for nearly half the day and closed at 5:50pm for #2,000.

Please how is factory work better off?

Give that guy a factory job and he will tell you it's better.

Service job has the lowest pay in the mason job and it ages one faster than normal.

From that 2k he will buy food, transport too but that's not same for a factory job unless na small factory.

Both are for start-ups to escape indulging in criminal activities like I once said but a factory job is better if you can get one.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Testimony1988(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
BabaIbo:

You made no sense, because your statement sounds as if owning a shop is a menial OR odd job.

It is unreasonable to even put the two in the sane sentence.

Owning a shop (i.e business that can be likened to director/manager/ceo level or higher depending on the business scale) in working world is what you're demeaning like this.
You don't get my point, due to the slavery nature of a factory work, where one won't have time on his/ her own to do other things, but owning a shop is like one having his or her own personal business and being able to regulate his or her time schedule.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by limcar: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
olamilarks:
I worked at Anxin Nigeria LTD in 2016, producers of dudu milk and dudu water, I did two days and I quit the third day, I didn't wait to collect the ₦1400.
lol, lazy man
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by sheanzy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
BabaIbo:

You made no sense, because your statement sounds as if owning a shop is a menial OR odd job.

It is unreasonable to even put the two in the sane sentence.

Owning a shop (i.e business that can be likened to director/manager/ceo level or higher depending on the business scale) in working world is what you're demeaning like this.
the guy is just dumb
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Psady(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:

I said don't ask me stupid questions.

You must be really stupid for comparing Naira to Dollar.

Tell your government to stop stealing funds, stop massive importation and strengthen the Naira.

We have oil but we send them abroad for refining and bring them back at a foreign man's currency USD, and sell it expensive here like we don't have oil.

Come no make me vex abeg.
True bro! We just keep arguing like we don't have a clear view or reason out issues affecting our life in this country. Our government is the cause of our hardship, our fore fathers and fathers worked in factories they never complained like we do now in our generation, because the economy seems to be good then, they get little pay but it was enough to cater their needs generally, but now reverse is the case, our economy is so bad, our government are less concerned. Receiving 30k or 50k, it's the economy of that nation that determines how valuable that sum is.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Allisgud: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
I remember Those days in lacasera we use to earn 500 per day,by then the money dey reach us cos then there was no bills to pay

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by limcar: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oyerinde16:
Worked in a water bottling company... We were short staffed, I worked from morning toll late evening, then I have to pump the water for tomorrow work, we sometimes blow and shrink the bottles, sometimes we do labelling and stamping deep into the night so work in the morning can be easy, I lost so much weight working, not enough sleep. The most painful thing is I wasn't appreciated, while the masters of eye service we always being applauded... I deliberately left the company a week to NYSC the guys were stylishly begging me to stay one more week, then they decided to work as if my absence will not be felt... I just laugh, the manager knew as well a week later all of them just de complain, after my orientation camp, I came back visited the company and all the workers were very happy, they tot I came back, they were now looking lean and stressed out, they said I should dress up and prepare for production, for my mind I sayour fada...
lol. Where are you working now
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Benzemma(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
That's what am doing currently. Condition pushed me into it, am seeing hell. Imagine bagging, stitching, carrying a 50kg Semolina on your head to where you stack it on pallet. You do it from 7pm to 7am for 7 good days, without a single minutes of sleep if you are on night duty. The same thing if you are on morning duty. I ate five times a day for me to get the strength for the work and the canteen food so small that one can finish 5 wraps of Semo without being satisfied. They pay weekly, but they pay per bag and each 50kg is ₦27. But before week will end, you have already finished the money you collected the previous week. If you are thinking of working for( Micura) a contract company, think twice. They work for Olam company in Apapa Lagos here. Am just praying to God for help, let him provide for me another thing to do. Cos this one will cut someone life span short.

8 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Sirseedorf(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you insist that factory work is bad, remember that it is some people saving grace. We can't be at some places at the same time, where ever we falls to, we should work hard and pray for a better day, some people enjoy factory work while some people complain about it, it is just like graduate complaining of unemployment and blaming thereself for going to school instead of learning handwork, whilst some graduates are benefitting from education and there certificate with a good job and a better take home.

Though am jobless, but this days I don't complain, I just want a good and better work without any frustration from anybody.

Honestly life is complicated, because you eat bread, it doesn't mean everyone will find it comfortable to eat bread....

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by olamilarks(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
limcar:
lol, lazy man
Omo Dem no talk say make I come kill myself for one chinko man!
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Oyerinde16(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
limcar:
lol. Where are you working now
Working for myself now...
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by donem: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
JentuPrinz:
All does Chinese oga go talk say.."walk,walk,your mama die,your papa die,he no concern me." grin
Lolz like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.