Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque (47048 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 5:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Exactly what happened to me when moderator banned me on nairaland, few minutes later Ghanaland gave me honorary membership. The thing pain nairaland die

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Judolisco(m): 5:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Dat mosque go full to d brim on jumat... Watch and see
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Paretomaster1(m): 5:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:
The only imam with sense in nigeria

How many Imam you know Bello Yabo even insult Buhari directly, they ve arrest him tire.. �
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by MDBELLO(m): 5:12am On Apr 05, 2022
This not all about been a celebrity Imam. Let gat him covered and give a strong support is all that matters. And Let’s praise Allah for given us a louder mouth piece like Imam Khalid. He might not live longer coz we all know as it is our country. But he’s ready to sacrifice for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Bimpe29: 5:17am On Apr 05, 2022
God is eternally great, just and praiseworthy.

I knew it's really a blessing in disguise when he was unjustly sacked by the committee.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by DonroxyII: 5:22am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
I hope Buhari won't send DSS or EFCC to go after him.
If He continues this DSS will be on the Table:

Hope Politicians won't hijack this Cleric:

E.g. APC sacks Him, PDP recruit him!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by nedekid: 5:23am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
My thoughts too..
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ensamy(m): 5:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Though I am a Christian but because of this Sheik , I will go to the Mosque behind CBN where he will be leading jum'mat this coming Friday to worship for the first time in the Mosque... He is my man of the year. shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by venabili: 5:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Great
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by AliyuMahdi9: 5:25am On Apr 05, 2022
I hope the new Mosque will not be barricaded by DSS before Friday
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by kolamilan(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2022
This is what the likes of Adeboye and oyedepo can't say. bunch of hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Skyehigher1: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Thank God for your blessings. God never leave her people now that he is moved to his own mosque we are awaiting the stupid committee that want to sack again. Thank God you will now free to speak the truth now may God almighty allah protect you for us
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by derecho(m): 5:39am On Apr 05, 2022
After warning him to stick to the curriculum...Watch him never speak truth to power again.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by mvem(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Its time for Hausa people to take back their freedom, land and kingship from the Fulani. They sacked him because he is Hausa but they can never sack sheik gumi the terrorist imam who has insulted buhari many times because sheik Gumi is a Fulani
Gumi doesn't look fulani at all...I doubt he is fulani. When you see a fulani man you will know
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Laggafin: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Paretomaster1:

How many Imam you know Bello Yabo even insult Buhari directly, they ve arrest him tire.. �
Na this one I sabi

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by kaziblake(f): 5:45am On Apr 05, 2022
foryourmindlol:
If only Yoruba moozlems were as half as truthful as this man.

A typical Yoruba moozlem will come to where someone is beating someone and ask the victim why are you resisting? Keep your back properly to be beaten well. You're the cause of your woes, etc.

Check their stance on Ukraine-Russia matter. Nigeria-Biafra matter. They're always on the side of evil.
Na wa o
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Josbreed: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Buhari can't be that daft to send DSS and EFCC after him for speaking the pains Nigerians are afraid to stand up and condemned tongue sad angry.

Buhari is already daft enough for sacking him in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Atom007(m): 5:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Ceeman19:
Okay

Your number pls

Pls Patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
I hope they won't kill this man? If North can kill yar'adua because he didn't do thier bid, making peace with Niger Delta become offence. They can just kill this man
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by BelovedofLord: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

+++

THE DEAD DOES NOT FEEL ANYTHING!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by deflover(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:
The only imam with sense in nigeria

don't be fooled
Islam as a religion is like a game of chess
they give u false hope of winning when they feel they have hit u most
how was it possible that a new mosque just appointed him
look if u know islam
u will understand its games
look at tunde bakare saying igbos cant be president cos balewa cursed them
that man is not a pastor
he is funded by islam
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Chrizoby(m): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Strong and upright. Even a pastor vice President cannot stand on the truth for one day because of useless power
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by jrobbins: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Buhari can't be that daft to send DSS and EFCC after him for speaking the pains Nigerians are afraid to stand up and condemned tongue sad angry.

You underestimate that stewpid presidiot
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by emmanuelbrown26: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Which name, after voting a failure as a president for d second time. See mak una forget about this drama, those that voted buhari should all die by hanging
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2022
I pray Allah protect that mosque from insurgents
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Agugbadin: 6:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Good news. PMB will not be president for ever.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by VPN11(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Basically, APC wants zombies as citizens.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by fkj950ax(m): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Truth is powerful.
Been a terrible long while I'd see people on NL put religion ans led tribe aside and speak with one voice on the side of truth.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by supereagle(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2022
vicdom:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-sacked-abuja-imam-gets-new-appointment/

One of the few religious cleric that say the truth to the government in this country.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by wiseone28: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2022
ensamy:
Though I am a Christian but because of this Sheik , I will go to the Mosque behind CBN where he will be leading jum'mat this coming Friday to worship for the first time in the Mosque... He is my man of the year. shocked sad
Go with your second world war helmet incase..

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ceaser: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Exactly what happened to me when moderator banned me on nairaland, few minutes later Ghanaland gave me honorary membership. The thing pain nairaland die

Because you are an enemy of Peace. If you're not, you wouldn't even make mention of a non-relevant website as a comparison to Nairaland and still create 3 other accounts to give yourself likes.

As an enemy of Peace, it seems chaos follows you everywhere.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by karimusaa: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Bro, That man is capable of anything O O O
Totilopussylick:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.