Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque (47047 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by karimusaa: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Go with your second world war helmet incase..
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by lifezone247(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Wazobia2216:
E be like say this imam dey talk in riddles

You need a platform to operate keh

I just hope its not a planned work undecided

One can never trust this people ooooo

If you watch how they operate, their level of conspiracy is usually something else

Make we no hear kah booooom! Behind CBN ooooo

I don talk my own

CBN Quatters

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by obehiidowu: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Let me have ur number
Ceeman19:
Okay

Pls Patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by MtDave55: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2022
God will always rise a Moses (Musa) who will speak for his people. Sheikh Nuru is not the first to oppose evil in Nigeria and he won't be the last. He need the prayers of well meaning Nigerians to remain alive and truthful to the good course he has chosen to uphold.
Sheikh Jafar once speaks against terrorism at it's inception where is he today?
All those who have hot the guts to oppose evil in Nigeria never finds it easy, many have been intimated, many silenced and many incapacitated.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by MtDave55: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2022
God will always rise a Moses (Musa) who will speak for his people. Sheikh Nuru is not the first to oppose evil in Nigeria and he won't be the last. He need the prayers of well meaning Nigerians to remain alive and truthful to the good course he has chosen to uphold.
Sheikh Jafar once speaks against terrorism at it's inception where is he today?
All those who have got the guts to oppose evil in Nigeria never finds it easy, many have been intimated, many silenced and many incapacitated.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by venabili: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Great. I did pick something sensible in Gumi's response. He said it was wrong for the Imam to sat people should not come out and vote out a bad government. So he also realize that this government is bad and there is a need to vote them out.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Anaerobi(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Buhari can't be that daft to send DSS and EFCC after him for speaking the pains Nigerians are afraid to stand up and condemned tongue sad angry.

Are u a stranger in Nigeria?
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by thetruthwins: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
He want to be popular jare
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by orazx: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

He will do and I love Buhari so much

You need to see a Doctor, I bet you know the type of Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by esiri4jesu(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Ceeman19:
Okay8

Contact please
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by fluffybaby(f): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2022
If he had criticized the govt for not imposing some silly laws or RUGA on christian communities, he would have been hailed as a hero. But because they indirectly support BH and Terrorists they are angry he criticized their grand patrons in high places.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by limeta(f): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Anything for the Hausa imam
The same religion that took away every thing from you.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by anambraamaka: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Great man
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by simpleseyi: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Darkness shall not triumph over Light
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2022
esiri4jesu:

Contact please

Good morning. 0904597649seven (WhatsApp)
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by simpleseyi: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
I hope Buhari won't send DSS or EFCC to go after him.

If the guy was a Class captain in primary school, then EFCC and DSS will soon come after him for embezzling Noise Makers fines in primary three in the year 1934
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by gevans(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Ceeman19:
Okay

Do you have 03/06 Corolla love-vendor?
What's the price?
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2022
obehiidowu:
Let me have ur number

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by simpleseyi: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2022
fluffybaby:
If he had criticized the govt for not imposing some silly laws or RUGA on christian communities, he would have been hailed as a hero. But because they indirectly support BH and Terrorists they are angry he criticized their grand patrons in high places.

They don't support terrorists indirectly, instead they support, sponsor and fund terrorists directly. All terrorists in Nigeria are Buhari boys.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=Atom007 post=111657727][/quote]

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
gevans:

Do you have 03/06 Corolla love-vendor?
What's the price?

Good morning.
Yes its available .
0904597649seven (WhatsApp)
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by simpleseyi: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Its time for Hausa people to take back their freedom, land and kingship from the Fulani. They sacked him because he is Hausa but they can never sack sheik gumi the terrorist imam who has insulted buhari many times because sheik Gumi is a Fulani

I am a Yoruba boy. I will never interfere in Hausa and Fulani family matters.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

And you are proud to say it out that you love failure? Failure shall be your portion

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Fourwinds: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
I hope Buhari won't send DSS or EFCC to go after him.

Let him send them. .na today ANUS dey back?
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ignis: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I hope they won't kill this man? If North can kill yar'adua because he didn't do thier bid, making peace with Niger Delta become offence. They can just kill this man

That's the problem of the North.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by SarkinYarki: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2022
I hope he is not killed by these evil people
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ignis: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2022
DonroxyII:
If He continues this DSS will be on the Table:

Hope Politicians won't hijack this Cleric:

E.g. APC sacks Him, PDP recruit him!

He's a God fearing and Truth speaking Cleric. He can't be hijacked.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by fluffybaby(f): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2022
simpleseyi:

They don't support terrorists indirectly, instead they support, sponsor and fund terrorists directly. All terrorists in Nigeria are Buhari boys.
They benefit from terrorism.they won't want it to end.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Buhari can't be that daft to send DSS and EFCC after him for speaking the pains Nigerians are afraid to stand up and condemned tongue sad angry.

He has been and always will... Has the wrong people not been jailed or silenced...!!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Awoleesu(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The bolded...
That's the operative word - daft!
He is indeed daft!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Fourwinds: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

heheheheheeeeee...lover of president Bubu Buhari.. You must be resident in ANUS.. That is Buhari's home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.