Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque (47049 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Satazaa: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2022
mvem:
Gumi doesn't look fulani at all...I doubt he is fulani. When you see a fulani man you will knows
Gumi looks absolutely like Fulani because there millions of dark skinned fulanis too and what gives him away as a Fulani is his nose
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Lovenorth: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:
The only imam with sense in nigeria
He is better than all the pastors of Nigeria combined

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Arysexy(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2022
foryourmindlol:
If only Yoruba moozlems were as half as truthful as this man.

A typical Yoruba moozlem will come to where someone is beating someone and ask the victim why are you resisting? Keep your back properly to be beaten well. You're the cause of your woes, etc.

Check their stance on Ukraine-Russia matter. Nigeria-Biafra matter. They're always on the side of evil.

100% FACTS

Eg is d MURIC terrorist group led by yoruba Muslim. Always on the side of evil

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by easzypeaszy(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:
wer is dat godforsaken Prof Imam of Yoruba land sef
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by rollywise(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Efcc will soon visit him. This government will do oppress him till he keeps quiet or begin to sing their praises
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2022
BUHARI CLAIMS TO WORSHIP ALLAH BUT FIGHTS HIS SERVANT FOR STANDING FOR THE TRUTH. TO FIGHT AGAINST ANY SERVANT OF ALLAH IS TO FIGHT AGAINST ALLAH.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Wazobia2216:
E be like say this imam dey talk in riddles

You need a platform to operate keh

I just hope its not a planned work undecided

One can never trust this people ooooo

If you watch how they operate, their level of conspiracy is usually something else

Make we no hear kah booooom! Behind CBN ooooo

I don talk my own

You no too get sense like that,If you dey keep quite nobody go really notice.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Laggafin: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2022
easzypeaszy:
wer is dat godforsaken Prof Imam of Yoruba land sef
Lol..you mean muric Akintola.. de mumuric don hide

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Laggafin: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2022
deflover:

don't be fooled
Islam as a religion is like a game of chess
they give u false hope of winning when they feel they have hit u most
how was it possible that a new mosque just appointed him
look if u know islam
u will understand its games
look at tunde bakare saying igbos cant be president cos balewa cursed them
that man is not a pastor
he is funded by islam
Comrade ur points are disjointed
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by McLizbae: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2022
This Iman should be contracted to forcibly deradicalize Gumi.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Nice one

The truth will always make a way
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by creepsyme(f): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Keep saying the truth even on this new platform.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Charly68: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Useless Govt that hates the truth.. nobody can kill the truth because it is the truth that sets free.. if this Govt does not wake up it will scatter .
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by lookingfly: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2022
When will pastor osibande speak out!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Marvins009: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

What about sheikh gunmi�
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Efobiandrew83(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2022
I love this Imam... A truth Sayer. May Allah bless you and give you peace.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Laggafin: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Marvins009:

What about sheikh gunmi�
Lol.. comrade abeg lower ur voice

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Jostoman: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
I hope Buhari won't send DSS or EFCC to go after him.
because of what?
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Jostoman: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ignis: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Jostoman:
because of what?

What happened to Bishop Kukah after he made similar statement?
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by udemzyudex(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
God pass them.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Mubiola360: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Wazobia2216:
E be like say this imam dey talk in riddles

You need a platform to operate keh

I just hope its not a planned work undecided

One can never trust this people ooooo

If you watch how they operate, their level of conspiracy is usually something else

Make we no hear kah booooom! Behind CBN ooooo

I don talk my own

God will forgive you and guide you for thinking this way
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Allisgud: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Thank God he stays in Abuja,if na far north,Dem for don send bandit to ram,buhari is a cow
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2022
ceaser:

Because you are an enemy of Peace. If you're not, you wouldn't even make mention of a non-relevant website as a comparison to Nairaland and still create 3 other accounts to give yourself likes.

As an enemy of Peace, it seems chaos follows you everywhere.
you've bean noticed. Next hediot please
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by obailala(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
I wont be surprised if buhari has no idea about these happenings. Overzealous aides and eye service supporters are most often responsible for these sort of things to impress oga.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Grandhuzzler(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2022
This clearly shows again that in this world, nobody likes the truth...
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Robertjones442: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

Exactly my fear.May God Protect him. Amen
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Karlosorji(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2022
We need to ban religion in this country. How can you sack someone for telling the truth and criticizing the government?leaders are misbehaving and religion is not helping so what's the need?
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by relaxandsmile: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
You took it from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by rafcrown(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
THEY WILL BE MONITORING HIM ,LIKE IGBOHO, because saying the truth is a crime in Nigeria.
ignis:
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2022
IS BUHA NOT AWARE OF THIS?INSTEAD OF HIM TO RESPOND HE KEEPS MUTE ALWAYS. undecided
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by iHart(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Ceeman19:
Okay

Pls Patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models
I need one for my bus, L300. How much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.