Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) (1579 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / Dear Men! If Your Woman Behaves Like This She Is A Wife Meterial / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Some reasons why we don't have a good harvest...

#theoxygenproject

1 Like

Re: Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) by illicit(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2022
I like getting my dick sucked
Re: Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya same way I don’t like seun mynd44 And lalasticlala but like franchasng, toks2008 and thorpido

Lol! It is just a natural vibe.
Same way the Cat can't explain why it can't stand the mouse yet they are so much in sweet union with dogs.

It is the same with humans, you just vibe with someone and no matter how annoying they may be, you just love them yet some people just piss you off even in their innocent nature.

It is a mystery.

I dont usually do this but i have sent you a PM. i want to know you outside nairaland.

I just want to believe you are a female lol! cos many people say you are a male.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Lol! It is just a natural vibe.
Same way the Cat can't explain why it can't stand the mouse yet they are so much in sweet union with dogs.

It is the same with humans, you just vibe with someone and no matter how annoying they may be, you just love them yet some people just piss you off even in their innocent nature.
Regards to your family
It is a mystery.

I dont usually do this but i have sent you a PM. i want to know you outside nairaland.

I just want to believe you are a female lol! cos many people say you are a male.
lol just playing around and I don’t have access to the mail used in opening this account,as regards my gender it doesn’t really matter, at least a nairalander (peepydelan) knows me and my family but you can drop your number so I can just hello you
Re: Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol just playing around and I don’t have access to the mail used in opening this account,as regards my gender it doesn’t really matter, at least a nairalander (peepydelan) knows me and my family but you can drop your number so I can just hello you

Fair enough. Unfortunately i can't drop my number here.

Lets continue as Nairaland friends lol!
Re: Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) by yuping(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
undecidedmonga sha na fallaisa mina
Re: Plants Also Behaves Like Humans! (pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Toks2008 dropping dope lines tbh grin cool
Like iiiiiitttttttttt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man / Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ / My Wedding Is In A Few Days But Am Feeling depressed and stressed Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.