Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (9587 Views)

Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Senate Raises 10-man Panel To Meet Buhari (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by GeneralDae: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi should have been called Minister for Railways instead of Minister for Transportation looking by his achievement.
What about the ports? Why I like Amaechi though is this: He does his job even if not completely. He may be corrupt of course, but he knows he is not just there to loot but to put a few things on ground at least. Of course, this is not the best Nigeria can offer and he has his weaknesses but many of our politicians don't know why they are in that position, they have no idea on what to do in their job and they just loot or let corruption only, become their major legacy when they leave office.
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by samfrancis1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
thank you

Nigeria must get sense
They’re just another thiefs.. they say get your plastic but you vote who.. I rather remain in my house and never complain about anything happening in Nigeria until someday when I’m able to do what I can offer.. no be make I deh suffer myself under sun weh one yeye police officer abi street thug go still come embarrass or plug my head self.. saving my life till I can join save the country not now not with the set of criminals…
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Truthisunique2: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

What about the ports? Why I like Amaechi though is this: He does his job even if not completely. He may be corrupt of course, but he knows he is not just there to loot but to put a few things on ground at least. Of course, this is not the best Nigeria can offer and he has his weaknesses but many of our politicians don't know why they are in that position, they have no idea on what to do in their job and they just loot or let corruption only, become their major legacy when they leave office.
amaechi once said if we don't deliver the people should stone us

I believe we need this kind of mindset from people that want to be in government

True to his words when he was minister he delivered to the best of his ability he didn't change because he is now in government

We need such mentality for president of this country where the leaders fear their people
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by hotseat: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
They came to see Bubu in order to further strangulate the suffering Nigerians.

Their ultimate mission is to increase prices of fertilizers and nothing more.

Nigeria, oh their Nigeria!
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Truthisunique2: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
samfrancis1:
They’re just another thiefs.. they say get your plastic but you vote who.. I rather remain in my house and never complain about anything happening in Nigeria until someday when I’m able to do what I can offer.. no be make I deh suffer myself under sun weh one yeye police officer abi street thug go still come embarrass or plug my head self.. saving my life till I can join save the country not now not with the set of criminals…
join the amaechi train today let this country have sense for once

I believe you have now seen that government policies can really affect a people under buhari

We would never have a perfect government as you seek because the NIGERIA system alone is sick, na north dey draw us back financially, developmentally and fundamentally

To stop that means stopping Nigeria, so the highest we can get is to manage the crisis, support a man when even if you call am thief he go show you evidence of him working

Even if you call am thief he go still better pass those who see government as thite to collect 10%
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by sulaak(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na man when dey deliver we want dey vote for henforth

Youth when never reach 60

Everything is an ongoing project, they have been in government for close to 7 years but they are still ongoing.
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Starhearts: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
BREAKING NEWS
419 days left for Buhari in Asorock.
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
excomarow:
Amaechi or Osibanjo has my vote come 2023

What will they do for nigeria if either becomes president?
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
join the amaechi train today let this country have sense for once

I believe you have now seen that government policies can really affect a people under buhari

We would never have a perfect government as you seek because the NIGERIA system alone is sick, na north dey draw us back financially, developmentally and fundamentally

To stop that means stopping Nigeria, so the highest we can get is to manage the crisis, support a man when even if you call am thief he go show you evidence of him working

Even if you call am thief he go still better pass those who see government as thite to collect 10%

What will amaechi do for nigeria if he becomes president?
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by michoim(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wao! Wao!! Wao!!! Many impactful achievement. God bless Amaechi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Lama70(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
The outcome already is. Zero!
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Truthisunique2: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
sulaak:

Everything is an ongoing project, they have been in government for close to 7 years but they are still ongoing.
if you remove your lens of hate you would see the abuja-kaduna rail is already working and completed

1,25,10,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,24,27,26,28,30,36,39,40,42,,43,47,50,51,54 are not milestone that are "ongoing"
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Truthisunique2: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

What will amaechi do for nigeria if he becomes president?
amaechi would continue on legacy projects have he have proven as minister of transportation

Amaechi would ensure an economy that is friendly to the masses

Amaechi would bring a new approach to governance he is one man that is not afraid to step on toes, so all these stupidity those in ministries are used to would stop

Amaechi would put the fear of the people into government

Amaechi would ensure the issue of discrimination in terms of who can do what would stop so that competence would be employed irrespective of tribes

I can go on, but these are just little excepts I observed from his governance of rivers state that was well balance all round than what wike is giving them now
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by guychidile: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by GeneralDae: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
amaechi would continue on legacy projects have he have proven as minister of transportation

Amaechi would ensure an economy that is friendly to the masses

Amaechi would bring a new approach to governance he is one man that is not afraid to step on toes, so all these stupidity those in ministries are used to would stop

Amaechi would put the fear of the people into government

Amaechi would ensure the issue of discrimination in terms of who can do what would stop so that competence would be employed irrespective of tribes

I can go on, but these are just little excepts I observed from his governance of rivers state that was well balance all round than what wike is giving them now
When I was in Port Harcourt about 10 years ago, I remember Amaechi's revamp of public schools. He was so bullish on it, so much so that many of the public primary schools had computers and new classrooms. To go public school those days go dey hungry you. I don't know if those were maintained now though.
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Truthisunique2: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

When I was in Port Harcourt about 10 years ago, I remember Amaechi's revamp of public schools. He was so bullish on it, so much so that many of the public primary schools had computers and new classrooms. To go public school those days go dey hungry you. I don't know if those were maintained now though.
wike didn't put hand in sustaining any of amaechi project

Amaechi was not just about school, his governance was more balance especially in job creation
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by sulaak(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if you remove your lens of hate you would see the abuja-kaduna rail is already working and completed

1,25,10,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,24,27,26,28,30,36,39,40,42,,43,47,50,51,54 are not milestone that are "ongoing"

7 years and still ongoing, total uselessness people that are fit to run a toilet.
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Ijaya123: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
What is the agenda of the meeting?
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Truthisunique2: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
sulaak:

7 years and still ongoing, total uselessness people that are fit to run a toilet.
lol

Run out of words to say, I see I have showed you more than half that have been completed

All would be completed before leaving office and na you for first cry if the project was rushed and came out not solid
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by excomarow(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Do you have anyone in mind that will do things differently
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
excomarow:

Do you have anyone in mind that will do things differently

You haven't answered the question:

Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Legendforte: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Amaechi is the man for the Nigerian project. Success and victory to all patriots.
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by excomarow(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the question:

What have your leaders been doing for you since 1999
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
excomarow:

What have your leaders been doing for you since 1999

Still doesn't answer the question:

Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by excomarow(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

They will come and kill you
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
excomarow:

Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by GeneralDae: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

The Bible says: By their fruits ye shall know them.
Amaechi by his fruits have proven to be a hardworker. We can be sure at least that he would roll out new projects and ensure that they are completed. Lagos-Ibadan railway was completed ahead of time due to the perseverance and continuous monitoring by Amaechi. We need a bullish personality like that, who knows his job and doesn't play with it.
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by excomarow(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

They will come and fustrate you cos right now Buhari has frustrated you to an extent you also want to frustrate me... It won't work for you
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
excomarow:

They will come and fustrate you cos right now Buhari has frustrated you to an extent you also want to frustrate me... It won't work for you

Still haven't answered the question:

Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

The Bible says: By their fruits ye shall know them.
Amaechi by his fruits have proven to be a hardworker. We can be sure at least that he would roll out new projects and ensure that they are completed. Lagos-Ibadan railway was completed ahead of time due to the perseverance and continuous monitoring by Amaechi. We need a bullish personality like that, who knows his job and doesn't play with it.

When was Lagos ibadan scheduled to be completed and when was it completed that you say it was finished ahead of schedule?

What other new projects is he going to roll out?

My question was "they". I was also enquiring about osinbajo. What will he do for nigeria?
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
excomarow:

Are u now saying that they are murderers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Committee For Concession Of Airports / Obasanjo Agrees With Justice Must Prevail Party Strategic Development Goals / ICYMI: Osun Election: INEC Not Independent, Says Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.