Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (9591 Views)

Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Senate Raises 10-man Panel To Meet Buhari (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
amaechi would continue on legacy projects have he have proven as minister of transportation

Amaechi would ensure an economy that is friendly to the masses

Amaechi would bring a new approach to governance he is one man that is not afraid to step on toes, so all these stupidity those in ministries are used to would stop

Amaechi would put the fear of the people into government

Amaechi would ensure the issue of discrimination in terms of who can do what would stop so that competence would be employed irrespective of tribes

I can go on, but these are just little excepts I observed from his governance of rivers state that was well balance all round than what wike is giving them now

When u say "legacy projects", what do u mean?

How will amaechi ensure that the economy will be friendly to the masses?

What is the new approach he will bring to governance? Did he bring that approach to governance in rivers state?

Has amaechi put fear of the people at his ministry? Did he put fear of the people while he was at rivers state?

Pls go on and on. I would love to know more
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by excomarow(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

You have answered the question:

What they do for nigeria if either becomes president
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by Iykoto86(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
DJGiore:
Huasa to the word, Nigeria will get there
A failed tribe that cannot unite a country giving to them on a platter.Nigeria is a failed state.you will see,sooner or later everybody will go their separate ways. keep worrying about igbo man being land locked.
Re: Committee Of Fertilizers Producers Meet Buhari In Aso Rock by samfrancis1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
join the amaechi train today let this country have sense for once

I believe you have now seen that government policies can really affect a people under buhari

We would never have a perfect government as you seek because the NIGERIA system alone is sick, na north dey draw us back financially, developmentally and fundamentally

To stop that means stopping Nigeria, so the highest we can get is to manage the crisis, support a man when even if you call am thief he go show you evidence of him working

Even if you call am thief he go still better pass those who see government as thite to collect 10%
Bros me no go use my thumb vote thief into power.. I can’t say for you but whatever wins we’re all going to be in it together.. but I won’t go and die in vain… make me too get impact for life no be by election.. except until individual vote start counting or at least there are no thugs or police to harass people at polling units….

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acn Dumps Ribadu! / Tinubu, Fashola, Alpha Beta And The Taxation Rape Of Lagos / Gunmen Kidnap Kogi High Court Judge, Kill Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.