Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims (25771 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Chimaraymond455: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na Nigeria money, but normatter what ancestor and occultic and fetish man can't rule Nigeria again, Nigerians are wiser now, them go chop his money finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Rickmann: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNBebzPD0og

SOURCE

Story! grin

He can donate his kidney if he wishes.

He will never ever rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by AmazingELixir: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

This desperate old man.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by aribisala0(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okoriburuku somebody

Where are the cows??

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Flo36: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quoted author=islandsscotch8 post=111673732]Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts Again, jagaban till eternity[/quote]

Tinubu slave you are doing well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Help2020: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Where this man see he money? That's the right question we should be asking.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Mumusaphire: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
What you can't donate to people of ibarapa when fulani are killing them. Not even a word from u to condemn it because of your selfish interest. But u can quickly donate to northern people. Shame on u.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by PrinceMajestic: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
God bless Mr BAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by wwwihy: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I reserve my comment for now

I said it...it's only in the North he shows his philanthropic skills

What of families his toll gate brouhaha killed?

My advice to this man is to jejely enter house and mentor younger presidential candidates

But ojukokoro will not permit him to see clearly

Donation to LASU by him of N1 Billion is for the North

Ignoramus

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Youngqueen(f): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nice one 70 year old youth! Oshimole is 70...BAT is 70 too. Wonderfulment
fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Aidejay(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Siri Play Me ASA - JAILER.
The Prison Jailer Donating Money To His Prisoners Inside The Same Prison.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by rickyrex(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban of Borgu.

Jagaban donated in Kaduna Meth addicts will be the one that will be bitter. Asiwaju is benevolent enough to donate to injured victim but yet hateful children will still complain.

Just 2 weeks, Tinubu also donated 1bn to LASU.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/25/tinubu-donates-n1bn-for-lasu-leadership-development-centre/amp/
make ameachi declare him interest on Saturday we go know weather your oga blood pressure no go rise
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by West2019(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
is tinubu the Governor of kaduna state . the first picture.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by fof1: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

All these are Public Money Stolen and Stacked away...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by wwwihy: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:
Pls can any informed nairalander tell me Tinubus source of income or his profession .. cause last time I checked he was just an ex Gov of no man's land who originated from iragbiji
He is an accountant, with Professional Tax firm

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Maxxim: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Audio money, he should pay to release the abducted ones.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Pastorsmile: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mr Asiwaju, iam here oo.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MadamVanessa(f): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's great tho.. cry He looks cute.. cheesy

shocked

who please?
I mean who look cute?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Gunboysavage(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Opps!! Good but its sad 50 can't bring back the dead..

These guys should fix insecurities....
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Eriokanmi: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's great tho.. cry
He looks cute.. cheesy
Yea, on diapers
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by PressMyButton: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
A Presidential gesture. A great man indeed. All your haters shall call you Mr. President come 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

who please?

I mean who look cute?
The man.. smiley grin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by rickyrex(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is moving from state to state meeting with friends, party members and other relevant stakeholders reaching common ground, but congo jews will tell you he is desperate. cheesy

Instead of telling us what their candidate has to offer based on his previous stewardship, ipob are permanent stuck inside Tinubu's butt sniffing his fart. cheesy grin

see as you dey give yourself hope... We wey get PVC dey wait till next year. Go get your PVC and stop looking for which tribe to drag into your wahala with tinubu
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by trutharena: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
rickyrex:
make ameachi declare him interest on Saturday we go know weather your oga blood pressure no go rise

Asiwaju and Amaechi should not be in the same sentence.

Who is Amaechi and what is his political worth?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by crazyABO(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
If he like make e donate heart , egbon u no fit see tongue
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Gunboysavage(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
In Fela Anikulapo's voice.... Animal wore Agbada grin
MonkeyMods:
I reserve my comment for now

I said it...it's only in the North he shows his philanthropic skills

What of families his toll gate brouhaha killed?

My advice to this man is to jejely enter house and mentor younger presidential candidates

But ojukokoro will not permit him to see clearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr / Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.